• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
So basically a smashfest is what we do every friday. ok lol

Are cyphus and nick coming tonight?

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
So, I miss dibbz AGAIN?

I won't get any better not playing other people, which is something I REALLY want to do.

Oh wait, dibbz today too. :)

Hyro

Smash Lord
Gg's everyone at Dibbz! Lee, Eet, Pierre, Randall, especially Freddy and Sudai! Intense and close *** matches with Freddy and I finally got to play Sudai again! He's like the coolest guy, I'm probably gonna do it with him next time I see him 0_o

Oooh, a whole new set of smashers going to Dibbz tomorrow night. I'll go again, someone pick me up again! XD

eet

Smash Ace
Mann i want to go tomorrow again. :[

everyone should have gone tonight.

anyway ggs H-R sweet *** toon link, good **** man.

ggs to pritch, i need to get unrusted, but yeah, I know i can host games, but it just doesnt work sometimes. LOL for no reason.

lee + freddy= amazing melee team? :O double marf ftw.

anyway im bared out so im going to sleep.

ggggzzz.

-Freddy

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Heh, sounds like everyone's having/had a good time. =) Sorry I missed out, I'm in Monroe for the weekend with my gf... I'm so busy all the time, but I'll catch up with everyone soon enough... ^_^

I'm gonna make her watch season 1 of Dragon Ball Z today. Bwah ha ha. XP

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
You guys need to check out Florida Gamings tourney Feb 28. Its gonna be the biggest smash event since MLG!!!! I'll be there and i heard they arent taking any money from the pot

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
CJ, I don't remember if you said you had room for Alex and I or not for Pensacola. Do you? If not, again, it's no big deal, I just wanna get my plans straight ahead of time. Thanks!

Good games to everyone last night; it was fun.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Mann ricky b you should have gone yesterday!

Mann i want to come hang out with you cyphus and roni :[

Too bad i dont have a car or i would have def gone again to dibbz..

Hmm... I think i have an Idea.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
YEAHHHHHH!!!! HAJULUUYAGHEAH! Me and sudai are going AGAIN tonight just for the sake of cy rickyb and roni.

Cause we are pro.

anyway not sure when we are going to get there, but yeah. We are going.

See you guys later on tonight i guess :]]

By the way if anyone found a Nightmare on Elm street wrist band, that **** is mine, and its important to me.

So if anyone finds it save it for me, i think i totally left it at dibbz.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Warning to anyone planning on going to dibbz: I was there 30-45 min ago or so and both TVs were taken up by street fighter peeps. Not saying don't go, but they've stayed late before too, so no guarantee that you'll be able to do stuff.

EDIT: Freddy, I may have seen your wristband on the floor when I was putting up my cube last night, but I didn't know who it belonged to so I just left it.:ohwell: Sorry, bro.

Hyro

Smash Lord
If anyone has a wii + brawl, I can bring a TV if I can ever find a ride. Sudai might pick me up when he gets over here.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
You houma ***s need to come to BR!!!!!!! I think its official im going to have a smashfest the day after gameware but i need to finish clarifying with my parents to let me use there dam house

Ill give the answer tomorrow.

Free up your weekends people.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
-_- I worked in the arena from 4-11. The only thing I can remember right now is "No Chilli, no straws, no tops, no, you can't keep the cap to your water bottle, yes, the food is ridiculously high priced".

Also, if there's any chance anyone's going to dibbz tomorrow, I can likely go. My sister's friends are coming over, and my mom would rather me not there >_>

Battousai780

Smash Ace
So I've been punished and ****... I'm back now though! I got in a fight at school and my parents threatened to call the cops on me in the same day friday! What a great day. xD

Redson

Smash Journeyman
So I've been punished and ****... I'm back now though! I got in a fight at school and my parents threatened to call the cops on me in the same day friday! What a great day. xD
Why'd ya get in a fight?

If you didn't win, don't bother telling me. We don't have room for SECOND PLACE in this thread.

*Leaves due to 13th and 22nd place.*

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Why'd ya get in a fight?

If you didn't win, don't bother telling me. We don't have room for SECOND PLACE in this thread.

*Leaves due to 13th and 22nd place.*
LOL... I DID WIN!!!! This senior (who is at least 40 lbs heavier than me and taller by like a foot) was being a jerk (and he even tackled me once out of nowhere once) so I jokingly called him a child molester. Well, he got pissed, grabbed my shoulders, and hit me against the wall. After about two seconds of me telling him to get off I got fed up with it and started jabbing him in the face pretty hard. He fell on the ground, but he dragged me with him. So we're both on the ground and I hammered him as hard I could in the balls. Well, we both got up, and for some reason he pulled my shirt off. Anyways, he kept trying to wrestle me to the ground, and I just kept punching him in the face until he got off. It was insane... there were at least 80 kids watching on both sides of the hall. A teacher didn't even stop it... it was another senior. Kids were calling me Rocky and ****... it was funny.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
LOL... I DID WIN!!!! This senior (who is at least 40 lbs heavier than me and taller by like a foot) was being a jerk (and he even tackled me once out of nowhere once) so I jokingly called him a child molester. Well, he got pissed, grabbed my shoulders, and hit me against the wall. After about two seconds of me telling him to get off I got fed up with it and started jabbing him in the face pretty hard. He fell on the ground, but he dragged me with him. So we're both on the ground and I hammered him as hard I could in the balls. Well, we both got up, and for some reason he pulled my shirt off. Anyways, he kept trying to wrestle me to the ground, and I just kept punching him in the face until he got off. It was insane... there were at least 80 kids watching on both sides of the hall. A teacher didn't even stop it... it was another senior. Kids were calling me Rocky and ****... it was funny.
Good man. You show your god**** superiority. SHOW THEM THE ****ING CHAIN OF COMMAND IN SCHOOL, DAMMIT.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I used to. Troll Warrior on Sisters of Elune server. I never got very far- about level 30. I quit because it got tedious.

I was very much pro-Horde. For the Horde.
Yeah, I just started an Undead Rogue on Darrowmere. Anyways, showuh time.

Top Bottom