• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
i woke up to see i had 11 notifications and macd quoted my post. gg

also @ VVB VVB the date that the PR was updated is tomorrow

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Yo, Zack!! Palutena's got a Teleport Cancel. It works like Zelda's from Brawl.

Also, was this in Brawl? I kinda remember it being in there but it wasn't nearly this fast???:

Last edited:

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Wow smash 3ds feels so incredibly smooth and precise despite the terrible 3ds cstick and button layout. Gonna enjoy murdering lv9 cpus on the demo for the next 3 weeks

edit: K I totally 100% understand why everyone says Megaman is bottom tier but I really think there's something there, it's just not quite as straight forward as most chars.

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
K I totally 100% understand why everyone says Megaman is bottom tier but I really think there's something there, it's just not quite as straight forward as most chars.
I don't think Rock's gonna be bottom tier. He's got a pretty good ground zoning game as well as a good air game. He's not gonna be in the same boat as Ganon and Zelda.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Redson here to try and mooch a 3ds Demo code from you guys
And then likely disappear for a month or two again, as per usual.
Too late, you missed yesterday's hype. Therefore, you don't get one. gg's

(kidding. Try reddit or twitter, they have giveways, but as of smashboards they're probably all gone here)

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Anyone wants to be my dubs partner for the Godlike.I might need one I'll see tomorrow but if anyone is willing that'll be cool

Last edited:

Sneakh

Smash Rookie
Ruston bi-weekly was legit. Organization could have been smoother but I know you guys were having tech difficulties/it was a random venue.

Had some good competition. Shoutouts to yoshi.

Last edited:

Logz

Smash Cadet
I didn't know our super nervous set from ROLF2 was on youtube
Lmao yeah man this **** was too close... We needa play sometime. I feel like both of us could have played waaaaaay better that set, but we were nervous for obvious reasons. And hell, you still had a higher placing than I did at the end of the day. Azure got me in the loser's bracket...

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Lmao yeah man this **** was too close... We needa play sometime. I feel like both of us could have played waaaaaay better that set, but we were nervous for obvious reasons. And hell, you still had a higher placing than I did at the end of the day. Azure got me in the loser's bracket...
Yeah Azure is really good. Are you going to the Godlike.

Logz

Smash Cadet
Yeah Azure is really good. Are you going to the Godlike.
Unfortunately I am not since I have to work that night. Honestly though, I probably won't be attending too many Saturday tournaments until next semester since I'll be going to LSU tailgates/work/etc. on those days.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Unfortunately I am not since I have to work that night. Honestly though, I probably won't be attending too many Saturday tournaments until next semester since I'll be going to LSU tailgates/work/etc. on those days.
I'm going to be moving around Baton Rouge over the next week or so. Maybe

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Picking up Luigi again so I can show my friend how to play him. He'll possibly be my dubs partner hopefully he doesn't Falcon punch me twice again. ( thinking about he I should tell him not to play falcon, lol )

Last edited:

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Just wondering this. If I change characters game 2 of a set am I allowed to do a warmup before the actual match.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
T.O dependent, also whether or not your opponent is cool with it,
just don't take a long time if you do get permission (10-30 seconds should be your ideal window)

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
What is going on in here...

Rock won't be bottom. But he won't be top if you ask me. But that's none of mah business.

Also hyped for smash4, we will need some friend code sharing and everyone will need to stop by my stream for games. xP www.twitch.tv/joltnik615 I'll also post on twitter @nickarot if you want to know when I'll be or have gone live.

Also had a cosplay idea but it was too expensive... See pic lol. xP

Attachments

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
rosalina fat. heavy karts in mkwii and mk8.
You take that back right now. Space waifu is heavy because of space stuff and gravity tricks.

Also apparently Rosalina is one of the lighter characters in smash4?

Top Bottom