• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just wanna say love/miss you guys. Ima be in Louisiana for 3-4 weeks so I might be able to catch a tourney in July. Hope all is well. Also, where can I find the new info for smash 4?

SuperCosmicSmash

Smash Cadet
So I search up Lee Martin's posts to this thread, and I see that there was a player named Kit Kat who was freakishly hot. I have to ask did she ever get tag teamed by Lee and the other guy?

SuperCosmicSmash

Smash Cadet
I saw your name once, Adam says you're bad. I hear Lee has a thing for them bad boys, about your age lul.

EDIT : He hasn't been on the boards since November 2,2012. Did the Tag Teaming Tyrant get charged for assault yet? To both the girl, and Louisiana?

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I've noticed there hasn't been any talk about the Smash Run for Smash 4. What do you guys think of it?

My opinion: Looks pretty fun, it's definitely a new concept and I think we could see some hype matches come out of it. I'd love to see it a regular event at tournaments.

Edit: ICE monthly added to OP.

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Yo, I'm watching the stream. The only problem I have is that the gameplay has slight lag, then the commentators have no lag. So I hear so and so bopped so and so before it happens. Wish I could be there~

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So, when are Project M power rankings gonna be a thing? :D
I'd probably be almost an exact copy-pasta of melee PR with maybe one or two people different. Though that's my speculation. Either way, yes, we need a P:M PR.

Last edited:

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
The ones that operate on a pure point system (not LA so not relevant) technically go all the way to however many peeps there are. But that depends in large on your activity. Anyway I'm hype for an all day smash session tomorrow

VVB

SD Champ
I'd probably be almost an exact copy-pasta of melee PR with maybe one or two people different. Though that's my speculation. Either way, yes, we need a P:M PR.
Man, way to get everyone's hopes up :|. In all seriousness though, the only reason Melee PR is the way it is now is cause BR attended the most PR events. Lafayette has some potential to be in those ranks.

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Why not just go to tourneys and try to win regardless of there being a PR or not? If you're good enough, people will recognize you.

Sudai

Stuff here
Man, way to get everyone's hopes up :|. In all seriousness though, the only reason Melee PR is the way it is now is cause BR attended the most PR events. Lafayette has some potential to be in those ranks.
That's kind of the point of a PR. If you're not active state-wide, you don't belong on it.

VVB

SD Champ
Why not just go to tourneys and try to win regardless of there being a PR or not? If you're good enough, people will recognize you.
Whoa, whoa, when did I ever say that I participate in tourneys just to show up in the melee PR? I mostly participate in the tourneys that are held in my area cause of the convenience, but due to the small melee scene in Lafayette they don't happen often and when they do, not many show. Majority of the melee guys are in BR (and some in NOLA) which make the melee community over there more likely to hold more events that lots of locals show up to. That's the only point I was trying to make.

Also, I'm not trying to discredit anyone on the PR list now or anyone from any other city/region. Let's make that clear.

That's kind of the point of a PR. If you're not active state-wide, you don't belong on it.
You are 100% correct. I hope to be more active in participating to play with everyone more often!

Last edited:
Top Bottom