• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Call outs to Magi and his P:M Link. Next time I'm in BR, you and me are going to have some serious matches. I want to see what you can do.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
So the CPU in melee just hit me with that raptor boost -> knee -> taunt. I'm salty.

Also I have no idea why I let the CPU hit me with like a 5 character length raptor boost ;-;

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
The Alabama smash scene has been growing surprisingly quick as of late.

Maybe next time there will be more than two bama players.

We actually have monthlies in mobile now o.0
What's happening in the world?

Last edited:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Man, I've been away from the scene way too long. What are we even talking about now? Dylan is a smash journeyman? Man I've been gone to long. Let me butt into this conversation! What are we talking about lol.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to hit up this Texarkana tourney and MLG Houston. I've been playing a LITTLE brawl again. Just sexy yoshi and peach stuff. Been on a serious pm grind again, leveling up my Mario and ivysaur. And working on my melee falco and marth. I really wanna just move down south for like a summer and live and breathe smash.

That doesn't count on updating you on the scene, but meh.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i actually feel sick as a ***** this sinus infection is kicking ass, though i might hit you up some time later tonight

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
as well as I. guess we needed the maturity of a 14 year old

jk magi <3 when i learn actual link **** best be rdy

Turazrok

Smash Master
You've been here so long you must miss it a lot.

Replying to **** posts with **** posts nice try.

Top Bottom