• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Jake, assuming I have the cash to spare I'm bout a $3 mm. Regardless, we should get some seriouslies in cause I feel like you and I haven't played in forever.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
I accept on the condition Dylan accepts my offer so I can use that free 20 bucks for our MM
Damnnn shots fired (hollow tips?). That free money tho. Sudai, yes indeed. The last few times we played were very enjoyable. I'm not sure when I will surface again however. The baby life is real.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be weird when some player's kids are old enough to go to tournies. Like, second generation Smash. 2007 was a simpler time.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to DF for taking third in T Town throwdown.
Double shoutout for DF and Wiggins taking third in teams.

Y'all only lost to "big name" players. Swag.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Just so you know, you can't beat me homie. 50$ on my ivysaur beating you in a first to 5 set
if I even have that amount at the next tourney we are both at, lessgo. (probably gonna have half of that, if I'm lucky. ;_; )

Hopefully I will though, I need money for louisianime.

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know if I can go to louisianime lol, if I'm going to mechacon, it'll probably be for like one day, but in the off chance I do go, hell yeah we're smashing.

Last edited:

VVB

SD Champ
Man, had fun playing with you guys in BR last weekend. We'll definitely try and come to represent Lafayette more often. Gotta get the rust out :|

@ Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler I'm hanging on to your salty dollar. I'm gonna mm each time I see you for how much I collect from you till you win it back. I better see you win it back.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
OMG! Did you guys see da news? :3 Best buy is having Super Smash Bros. 4 Demos at national locations! I hope we can all go and play the new game! :D

Top Bottom