• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Aids_Ninja said:
*is Sars_Pirate*

Sure thing Icecow. It'll be great to get in some play time with other guys. And SirSka, if you can do that, it'll be great since Wednesdays can be a bit inconvenient. >_> Just saying.

By the way, I'm Bermuda. I'm marked for death so I turned myself into a magical arctic cow just so I could stay alive. I need to stay alive so I can smash, don't I?

I took a huge break from smash so I could figure out how to regain my competitive edge. I have a deadly plan for the next tourney I go to!

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
that rly suks cuz i had work till 2 today so i didnt come cuz i didnt know it was at 3 x.x
i would have came and collected, sry guys.
i live in the same apt complex as shyg used to (still does?) in apt 511
but i dont have a phone.
eric come play smash

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
guess i'll won't be seeing anyone but lee and myself at FC6, heh. N.O. just confirmed to me, change of plans due to extreme plane ticket expenses recently.

if i were ya'll, i'd go to SA7, but I can't, cuz of work. bleh.
good luck?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I changed my mind about going to next week's tourny. From what I'm hearing about EET, I should just give my money to him at the door and don't waste my time. Did anybody use the rapist (of course I mean Luigi)?

twally

Smash Apprentice
hey did anyone play a kid named james? he played with a fox. if so please tell me what you think and no i am not him. he is one of my friends and i wanted to know how he did. i heard he played some louisiana smash guy and won or something...anyway, i am in another country right now so i just wanted to get some info...

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
well we missed smash aid and im not gonna miss fc6

So since plane prices are pretty expensive i say like me eric and taylor or whoever drive to it

i think it would be like 15 to 20 hours but if we like split the drivng it would only be like 3-5 hours a person now normaly that would suck pretty badly but since ur going with a cool person such as my self then everyone else is garunted to have a good time

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
wtf, lol!!..we're drunk...me and lee....miller highlife is too good..its like sheik's d.throw, cheap....yet effective.
and UFC live is on, so its cool seein' people get *****, so we prolly gonna fight outside soon as we each finish our 6th..i think we're on our 5th..yea

peace Nig0rz

SirSka

Smash Cadet
twally said:
hey did anyone play a kid named james? he played with a fox. if so please tell me what you think and no i am not him. he is one of my friends and i wanted to know how he did. i heard he played some louisiana smash guy and won or something...anyway, i am in another country right now so i just wanted to get some info...
Hey dude, I played James. For some reason I had the worst luck and ended up sd'ing myself. I ran into walls and caught underneath sh@t. Next time I need to use Mario.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Cyphus said:
wtf, lol!!..we're drunk...me and lee....miller highlife is too good..its like sheik's d.throw, cheap....yet effective.
and UFC live is on, so its cool seein' people get *****, so we prolly gonna fight outside soon as we each finish our 6th..i think we're on our 5th..yea

peace Nig0rz
omg kendall grove got himself out of a big jam! I wish smashers could be signed to 6-figure contracts...

RAM

Smash Lord
welp just got back from Smash aid and It was Awesome!!!!!!!!! I did surprisingly really well in Teams and Singles with over 80 participants. anyway I'm itching for another tournament after some one on one Luigi training and Advice from Drephen and some approach tips from Azen ( both more then qualified to fit the bill ) . when's your next tourny? I want to see how well I'll do this time.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@RAM: If only Mike G. would stop knocking you out of tourneys! >_<

@Louisiana: We missed you guys!!! I understand though, it's alot of money to spend when you consider singles, teams, gas, food, $80 MM with JCpwn... :p

RAM

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
@RAM: If only Mike G. would stop knocking you out of tourneys! >_<

@Louisiana: We missed you guys!!! I understand though, it's alot of money to spend when you consider singles, teams, gas, food, $80 MM with JCpwn... :p
LOL INDEED! 80$ money match? O now I know what you're talking about Sneaky Snake :)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
RAM, you need to take some of that Drephen power that you acquired and give some to me next time you're up here (or down here, I don't know geography).
By the way, EET, I got off of friggin work this Wed to find out there's no tourny. Thanks dude. I know it's not your fault, but I need to blame someone, so I'll just kill the messenger.
It might just be me, but I think Luigi's sex kick in Brawl should be an instant KO. That's just me however.

RAM

Smash Lord
iceman48 said:
RAM, you need to take some of that Drephen power that you acquired and give some to me next time you're up here (or down here, I don't know geography).
By the way, EET, I got off of friggin work this Wed to find out there's no tourny. Thanks dude. I know it's not your fault, but I need to blame someone, so I'll just kill the messenger.
It might just be me, but I think Luigi's sex kick in Brawl should be an instant KO. That's just me however.

I'll try my boy and also I second the sex kick as an instant KO. that will make my crew hate me even more :chuckle:

Aids_Ninja

Smash Cadet
O_o

*fears RAM's Luigi*

Seriously sucks that we just can't afford to go out anywhere (plus my parents would kill me if they knew I traveled out of state to play video games).

*Is Sars_Pirate*

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
psshh LA is too good for smash aid

so im thinking about only using doc now and like marth as a secondary

man this place blows all these middle aged hobos trying to raise some kids that are gonna just be messed up worse than me

eric we need to like get an apartment fast in the meantime i guess ill get a kity or sumthing to play with

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Yea because if LA did go someone like shyguy would've won. I bet he woulda even 4 stocked Azen and Drephan. :lick: ;) U guys really should try and make it to more OOS tournies. Maybe be if the panhandlers start our own by-weeklies u would come to them...... maybe...... :confused: :chuckle:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
If you guys put something together, I'll bring the Jacksonville guys and most likely some Gainesville people too. I still think you should wait till summer's over though so you can get the UWF scrubs to pad the pot.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
That Arizona guy, coming to BR soon is quite anticipant for some good smash. Personally...i think he's gonna get *****, but we'll see.

Will Lee EVER get his bag back?
c'mon...this is rediculous :( how expensive could it possibly be to mail it :(

EDIT: FOR NO REASON!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@Sudai: Yeah, but I think it'd be a pretty low turn out without them. It'd be like everyone fighting their own crew members the whole time.

@Cyphus: lol, poor Lee. I'm back in Jacksonville so there's nothing I can do about it. Not that I would have anyway since Dave's got it.

@Sars: AR's a great way to train or test stuff as well. Like you have more options as to what you can make the AI do, such as an option to have them do arials. Makes people like Gannon alot more like how a human would act, though still by no means perfect.

@ShyGuy: You know, I always figured Doc was better than Mario in most every way. Watching GreenMario play at Smash Aid made me second think it though. It was really impressive the things he was pulling off. I'm sure there's certain match ups where Mario's better to use than Doc. Like vs. Jiggly Puff. I wouldn't completely give him up if I were you. ;)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
nah mario isnt good for me to play anymore, ive been doing some cool stuff with doc kinda like bob$ ill show it off at the next tourney (and theres always pillspam to fall back on) \\

dont get me wrong mario is good in his own rights ( i may go back to him one day i dunno)

falcon and pikachu r really fun for me to play so i might use them too

i see y jonwu is so good with marth and its like so easy (marth is cheap as hell)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
XD @ Marth is Cheap as hell. I really do think my game with him would be ridiculous if I worked on my edgeguarding with him.

And yeah, Falcon's fun, but I claim best Falcon in the state. >_>

Also, isn't Doc better against Jiggs since he can rely on the D-throw to Fair kill? And Green Mario is too good.

RAM

Smash Lord
well we'll see when we can start Biweeklies and you're right Manko I already thought of the possibilty of us just fighting each other in the crew. but if we wanted scrubs I can always go with

PLAN RAM!!!!!!!!! IT'S A SIMPLE PLAN I RENT A BLACK VAN AND KIDNAP PPL AND FORCE THEM TO PLAY! and if that dose'nt work I'll just make flyers and leave them at gamestores in the area that get alot of bussiness

(especially the one's in the mall. ppl always just walk in and don't buy anything) ALSO if we did start em it's only a 4 hour drive and I can house a **** load of ppl from LA if they wanted to come. but only time will tell if things will pan out.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Yea hey ryan it is alreayd bad enough that u r black i mean the cops are more than likely looking for u as i type but if we go with..... well if u go with ummm PLAN RAM!!!! then the cops are going to get u for kidnapping, ****** noobs at smash, and well just being black. sooooo lets just go with the flier idea and ill take them to the game stores cause everyone would say to u cause u know.... being black and all.... iknow i know it must be hard but i understand totally ryan i speak jive. lol :laugh:

Top Bottom