• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i know my pal taylor will go with me as long as hes not making salads

(how could u pass up a trip with me the most funnest and coolest person in the world)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
well...i'm pretty sure i won't be able to make this. for one reason.
like i said work training starts monday, and suppose to last a weak...and i don't think i can like...'request' of of work for 3 days, before i'm officially positioned, heh.

but its a fact now, that me, lee, ricky, ray, john, and mat are going to FC6.
Is anyone going to join us?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im going to fc6, probly eet and taylor

la forces unite

I want a 20 $ mm with ray

(taylor u have to go to fc6 even if i have to pay for u)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
alright here's the deal.

FC6 is 13-15th. Team tourney starts the 13th at 3pm, and the 32-man final bracket starts at 5pm the 15th, and most likely will last up until 9 or later.
Kishes/taxi is able to pick us up from the airport free of charge on the 13th. It is 15 minutes away.

If we fly from N.O. at 6am the 13th(day of the tourney) we'll get at the Southbend airport at 1:30pm. Which should have us arrive on good time for Teams.
If we go back to the airport at the night of the 15th..its very expensive. So we can either spend the night in the airport, or w/ another smasher...and fly back home on the 16th, around
But if we wait until 16th, and depart at either 2 or 6pm(it doesn't matter)..we'll get in NewOrleans at 10:45pm.
That will clost us 318 dollars.
I did many varying searches, and thats the best i can find.....

unless we do plan B.

Instead of flying to SouthBend, IN, we fly to Chicago the morning of the 13th and arrive there at 11:30pm. We have ANOTHER smasher, whose coming from that direction pick us up and bring us to the tourney w/ him (2.5 hrs away). And if we fly back from chicago the Morning of th 16th and leave at 9:30 am, we'll get at NewOrleans at 11:40(much better times than above)........it will only cost us 240 dollars. a saving of 80 bucks each.
Thats equivalent to the tournament entrance fee. I think we should consider option B.

please discuss...the hour draws nearer, and tickets do become MORE and MORE expensive as time goes on. I remember when seeing the 318 flight at 240 months ago :(

If we go w/ Plan B, and save 80 bucks, we've gotto try to contact travelers through chicago. Heck...if they're hesitant, say we'll all pitch in 5 bucks for the trouble.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
I talked to Stephen the other day, and we decided that I am gonna bring an extra tv and cube so that we have more to play on. So yeah i'm going. The Noobz are growing, soon we shall have the forces to rival the UN forces. Wait........ we have that now .

Icecow

Smash Rookie
eet said:
taylor did ya get my msg? : )

and where the hells flarefox :( i miss him
After France/Korea, I took one of my strange and unusual journies--this time to the end of the world (through a portal which only I know the whereabouts of course). And there I found flarefox. I asked him what the heck was going on and he said that he fell and had been sitting on this little ledge for a few days.

And then I woke up! Yes, I woke up. I knew he couldn't have fallen off the face of the earth. Eet, he's still in school but you should hear from him in July. He has taken a break from the smash world for a while but he'll be back sometime in the next few weeks. Either that or I could pull him up with the grappling beam...

He has found no reason to post here, get online, or anything like that. He didn't call me to come practice over the weekend either. Hope he has decided to completely seclude himself from smash. Then we can come back from our long break and dominate everyone (as planned)--oh.

- - - - - * * * (_) * Ow ow ow stop it Sheik!
- - - - - * * (___) * -Bermuda
- - - - - * * /\ *

RAM

Smash Lord
Say Cyphus I 've heard you have videos of me and you playing somewhere on the net or atleast that's what I assume since Tobias left me a private message giving me warm comments on my Luigi if you do have vids can you leave a link I would like to see them. Oh yea almost forgot thanks for the warm comment EET in the Docking station thread about me being the God of Misfire :chuckle: in order to do so you and Luigi must be one in mind LOL yeah I'm off my rocker.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
me and lee bought our tickets.

we leave neworleans at 6am the 13th...get to Southbend at 1:30pm. (first tourney, 2v2, starts at 3pm)
tourney ends night of 15th...and we leave 6pm the 16th(so we'll prolly just spend the night at the airport if nowhere else)
if anyone wants to join us, do so now, as there are fewer and fewer seats available.
chances are, if u buy t ickets now, to leave at 6am, and get there at 1:36ish pm, you'll be flying w/ me and lee plane for plane. =)
departing back home...possibly to...but i'm sure u won't need my help w/ plane transfers, assuming i show u how easy it is on our way to indiana, anyway.
we bought our tickets for 315 each at priceline, but now i think they've been jacked up to 350. (unless u can find them cheaper....) good luck guys.
and join the party!....i had the best time of my life at fc3. join the fun =)

Ram, you actually just search "cyphus" on youtube, and find all my vids, hehe. Yours should actually come up first, since their the latest ones i put up.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh, just to let y'all know.

Tony is in Mexico helping building Houses while Colin and I are volunteering taking care of people at an old folks Daycare center (all for school though). And I think Tony stays in Mexico for a week to ten days while Colin and I will work till the 28th so no smash tourneys for us. ;_;

>_____>

So who else is watching the worldcup attentively? Except IceCow that is.

eet

Smash Ace
i have to work from 10-3 but ill be there asap.

i have no idea if taylor is going, therefore i have no idea whos running the tourny :\

uhh, i wont be there in time, so someone wanna volunteer? :D

Sudai

Stuff here
eet said:
i have to work from 10-3 but ill be there asap.

i have no idea if taylor is going, therefore i have no idea whos running the tourny :\

uhh, i wont be there in time, so someone wanna volunteer? :D

Yay, he's the only one who can three stock me there.. ~.~

I'll help run as well if needed, though Ska should be able to handle it.

Also, Sak, do you think you could give me a ride home after this one?

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Sudai said:
Yay, he's the only one who can three stock me there.. ~.~

I'll help run as well if needed, though Ska should be able to handle it.

Also, Sak, do you think you could give me a ride home after this one?
As long as you don't live out in BFE I can.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
The Iceman can't cometh to the tourny. How many weeks are these tournies gonna run? Maybe I can make some closer to the school year. I'll have to reschedule my classes to accomodate Melee... again (I know it sounds sad).

Mary

Smash Rookie
What time is the tournament on the 21st? I've only been to one tournament but ive been playing with flarefox for about a year and a half. I just moved to BR. if anyone wants to friendly, just say so.

Aids_Ninja

Smash Cadet
*is Sars_Pirate*

Sure thing Icecow. It'll be great to get in some play time with other guys. And SirSka, if you can do that, it'll be great since Wednesdays can be a bit inconvenient. >_> Just saying.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Mary said:
What time is the tournament on the 21st? I've only been to one tournament but ive been playing with flarefox for about a year and a half. I just moved to BR. if anyone wants to friendly, just say so.
beeyotch come home! i need some practice mofo! but anyway, whenever you're around da' berry, cometh yourself to mine own home, the terrordome!

Top Bottom