• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I got a text from turaz asking me to pick him up. I'm 5 hours away.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I did end up on the bus with some nice friends including a young black man named Merlin. I asked if he was a wizard. He commanded I perform a bus flip in exchange for his answer. I did so but never got my answer. More to follow.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And so began the journey of young Turazrok in the world of college!

Yay and verily did our hero become consumed of too much spirits. After a long and difficult search through his contacts list (along with a few posts on ye old smashboards with the most questionable spelling thou shalt ever lay eyes upon) he found his way to the bus! Yes, the bus.

And upon this bus, he met a man a wizard named Merlin. Never before had our hero encountered a black wizard, what trickery was this?

Quickly our hero ascertained the true nature of this magical bus passenger and did question his credentials. He was told to preform a feat in order to obtain the warlock's answer. A bus flip, however, was no challenge for our inebriated knight! The wizard, for now, has withheld his answer, but we shall find out what comes of this the next time we hear from our hero, Sir Turaz!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Honestly that's the drunk bus trip home I'll get to the BEGINNING next time in true digimon fashion.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Prob the most chill group of peoples next to my non-Smash group of peoples to hangout with.
Although for the drinking/drunk bus rides/drunk texts...all of this is like common everyday things at LSU.
Nothing to worry about, just make sure you don't get into ****

Edit: Adam is "The Straightest"

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Until y'all understand the true origin of the "straightest" story, you won't understand lol
The "straightest" in this context is probably the worst insult to give someone.

Top Bottom