• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I think I might actually be able to get videos up tonight. Erick said he wanted to bring his dazzle over by my house. I also am sorting through all the replays I have on my SD card and we have quite a few. A lot of them are of me playing my matches, but nonetheless, like I said, the fights between me, Jnig, and Byron were all recorded. I could have sworn I had more of Jnig and Byron, but the matches between Jnig and Byron are more of a show than the two of them pounding the crap out of me lol.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Setups for CI, we need them!
If you coming, show up on time or even show up early if you can.
If enough people show up, we'll do doubles.

D

Deleted member

Murs is the best. and anything he is associated with. (living legends, felt, ect)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just sent the replays to XKCP, don't know when he will get them up though. I have Ericks Dazzle but it just dawned on me I need to get the program it comes with on my computer. Sadly Erick lost his CD. I'll look into torrenting it, or just hold off until later. Nonetheless, the replays will be uploaded. CI replays, I should have an easier time getting recorded, I'll have Erick bring his computer and I'll work on them then after they tourny.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Just sent the replays to XKCP, don't know when he will get them up though. I have Ericks Dazzle but it just dawned on me I need to get the program it comes with on my computer. Sadly Erick lost his CD. I'll look into torrenting it, or just hold off until later. Nonetheless, the replays will be uploaded. CI replays, I should have an easier time getting recorded, I'll have Erick bring his computer and I'll work on them then after they tourny.
If Erick was smart and registered his product (probably did) then he should be able to let you download the drivers and all from Pinnacle's site. I did that when I received my Dazzle because the CD just didn't work at all.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If Erick was smart and registered his product (probably did) then he should be able to let you download the drivers and all from Pinnacle's site. I did that when I received my Dazzle because the CD just didn't work at all.
Well I've also been shown something that is apparently better than a dazzle so I'm just gonna shop more and see what I can get.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Jio can I sleep on your floor at mechacon? Ill give you money or booze or buttsecks

also ill totally work out with yall but im not an lsu student or w/e
Adam told me about it its cool. I figured he woulda told u I said it was coo. Gonna make reservations tomorrow. Obviously I don't expect you to pay an equal share for the floor but whatevas cleva.

:phone:

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Well I've also been shown something that is apparently better than a dazzle so I'm just gonna shop more and see what I can get.
Yeah, dazzle is not the best around obviously, but I've had little problems with it and the software, and 50 dollars was cheap enough to get me to buy it.

-Ran

Smash Master
Zigsta will have a larger chance to actively practice against play mid-high level Olimars, compared to the ability of Dabuz to play even low level Bowsers due to the rarity of the character. Fortress, Jab, and fire give Bowsers the tools. It's just the size of Bowser makes him combo bait at early percents.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have every smash including project M now. bwuahaha :D

whens the last melee tourney theyve had? srsly

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Brawl Minus? Balanced Brawl? AwesomeBrawl? Brawl Plus?

HMMMMMMMMM????!?!?!?

D

Deleted member

no one goes to melee tournaments anymore. no point in going to win 7 dollars when i could have gone to work that day.

Top Bottom