• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I like his beats better on Channel Orange but I think his lyrics are kinna boring. I rather The Weeknd for my rnb stuff.
I have a playlist of The Weeknd and Frank on my phone. Quite possibly the greatest thing ever

Also, you should all force Tura to go to CI so I have a ride there. You know you all wanna see me ^_~

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Because he said $40 should cover his trip here and you said okay to it...and you just asked for a MM...
That's why I brought it up...

Okuser

Smash Ace
I agreed to a MM, not an amount.

And this still isn't relevant to me asking for money matches from other players.

seems like you were really itching to bring this up for some reason.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I brought it up for the simple fact that you asked for MMs...
There's really nothing more too it...
What ulterior motives could I possibly waste on you, honestly...?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I usually only attack when one provokes me.
I tried to make peace at one point, but then I saw it was useless.
I wouldn't waste my motives...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, I wasn't trying to pin Okuser. $40 is ridiculous considering the fact that I'm not intending to make a hard call-out as much as to **** talk. I'd play it, I offered and I don't offer without the ability to back it, but not this weekend, I'm afraid. I'm going to be going to Montgomery to see if I can nail down a venue for a tournament series.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I wasn't trying to pin Okuser. $40 is ridiculous considering the fact that I'm not intending to make a hard call-out as much as to **** talk. I'd play it, I offered and I don't offer without the ability to back it, but not this weekend, I'm afraid. I'm going to be going to Montgomery to see if I can nail down a venue for a tournament series.
It's fine, bro. I'm just bored and looking for some excitement for Saturday. *shrugs*
Finding a venue = more important than coming to OoS for a MM
Even if it is free money :troll:

-Ran

Smash Master
I did a $40 mm vs a Fox too? I don't even remember that. lol

I was hoping you would be the one to remember who that Oli was, Ran. D:
The Fox match was at Final Smash, against one of the guys that was in a small group of players from West Texas. He did play multiple characters, now that I think about it; so that might have been the person. This was back when the only recognized Olimar player in Texas was Stilts [I think that was his name?]

D

Deleted member

Holly Valance is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing hot

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Okuser, I'll money match you if you want. I don't care about the price, but that's only if you want. It's no call out, just an optional mm

:phone:

Sudai

Stuff here
The Fox match was at Final Smash, against one of the guys that was in a small group of players from West Texas. He did play multiple characters, now that I think about it; so that might have been the person. This was back when the only recognized Olimar player in Texas was Stilts [I think that was his name?]
Yeah I think that was the one I was talking about. He went Oli a bunch, tried to ROB ditto me. I don't remember him playing Fox but maybe he did. It was 3/5 cause I lost with my Lucario and MK messing around in 2 games.

Top Bottom