• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Bow down to gunner's DI, thanks to turaz I banana whacked my grandmother 11:45 last night, she didn't see it coming, and BSP I'm calling the law, you didn't have that to do, a pregnant woman BSP? Come on!

:phone:

Cows

Smash Apprentice
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Black man commits a black on white hate crime! Has this man gone to far?! The woman is pregnant! Act of compassion or just a **** move?! It is for you to decide!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSP confirmed for CJ level douchery. Beating pregnant women.... For shame.

Sudai

Stuff here
Also, let me know when cj gets out of jail.

I think he already got bailed out Taylor. I haven't looked on the sheriff's site but that's what my people area telling me. His parents must really love him though cause he got out -fast- on a $61k bond for armed robbery.

He also gave the cops a fake address when they booked him so I'm pretty sure his plan is to run.. lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, what's your ruling for these crimes?

3 years of constant JV4stocks by a pit main.
$100 billion bail for your crime most heinous.

How did draft crews end?

Sarah, didn't BSP also knock you out of losers?

'V'

Smash Lord
I still can't believe it, THE CJ? I feel a little betrayed...

Tourney was too fun, NOLA carpool always too good, draft crews are too hype.
We should all feel betrayed. Our community's a very dysfunctional one, but it's still a family. What he did is inexcusable and unforgivable. I hope he never comes back.

D

Deleted member

I would like to pay him a visit if I ever find him.

Also who the **** is cows

-Ran

Smash Master
I talked with Sudai on the phone. Wow, pretty ****ty situation, especially with the rest of the stuff that could happen. Why rob someone that knows your cousin??? For those that forgot, Nick [old Brawl Player] and CJ were related....

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Something isn't being said here. Who just walks into someone's house and assaults them? I'm pretty sure CJ had a reason to do something like that

Top Bottom