• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

i pimp where i please, and im ****ing awesome. i dont give a **** what you think icecock. fux with me *****.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
A good number of people came, just all at different times, and people kept leaving and coming back.

Maybe next time people will come when it actually STARTS?

Oh, and if I can get this many people to come on ONE day's notice, why the **** can't you guys show up to tournies that are setup weeks in advance?

BSP

Smash Legend
A good number of people came, just all at different times, and people kept leaving and coming back.

Oh, and if I can get this many people to come on ONE day's notice, why the **** can't you guys show up to tournies that are setup weeks in advance?
We're swamp people. We can't do what's expected :awesome:

'V'

Smash Lord
Wario is too ****ing heavyyyyyy

:phone:
And with this statement, I officialy declare the start of LA Wario Salt Wars 3. Will someone other than Lee and BSP take a set off of JNig? Is Wario really as gay as people think? Will Adam answer the phone for people who want to know the matchup? And what about Hyro? Was his handout of ratings at his last tournament just a fluke?

I don't think so...

Tune in for the next episode of LA Brawl Drama!!!

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Okay, that's like 20 minutes away from me. Just wondering for future references. Good luck with Gameware tomorrow, Vaughn. Interested to see how that turns out.

Cows

Smash Apprentice

Simply put... We are lazy.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
And with this statement, I officialy declare the start of LA Wario Salt Wars 3. Will someone other than Lee and BSP take a set off of JNig? Is Wario really as gay as people think? Will Adam answer the phone for people who want to know the matchup? And what about Hyro? Was his handout of ratings at his last tournament just a fluke?

I don't think so...

Tune in for the next episode of LA Brawl Drama!!!
Jonathan has taken a set off of him too

:luigi2: too good

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Haha Nice post vaughn!

I need to get in contact with Zigsta and play a bit while I'm here to keep up... Or rather, catch up more >.>

Sudai

Stuff here
Are you actually saving up for a car though? Also, that $5 wouldn't pay for gas there+back so really you'd be better taking the bus anyway. I wouldn't take the bus though so don't me too seriously. lol

You should give me your number or something though and I'll msg you when I'm in NOLA randomly cause I've been wanting to play your Lucario.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Are you actually saving up for a car though? Also, that $5 wouldn't pay for gas there+back so really you'd be better taking the bus anyway. I wouldn't take the bus though so don't me too seriously. lol

You should give me your number or something though and I'll msg you when I'm in NOLA randomly cause I've been wanting to play your Lucario.
I'm hardcore saving for a car. Missing out on many things.

You right about gas though.

Same, although I've been playing more wolf. 5042564829.

Sudai

Stuff here
$5 P:M MM. Can do it at your BDay or sooner if I see you before then.

2/3

Neutrals:
PS2 (It's just PS1 with no transforms\)
FD
BF
Dreamland
Smashville

CPs: I don't think either of us would pick anything dumb so I'm not even worried about this unless you are.

I'll do it when you're at any level of intoxication but I have to have to have smoked within the past 30min. Woop woop

Top Bottom