• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

yeah its happened 3 or 4 times. everyone should come from out of town for this.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Narc *** ***** is Also there. Thats where I checked and found both.

:phone:

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Ahhh... I love the smell of this new brawl hype! i know I'm super late and probably will be scrubalious for asking this but what is the bbr? What's the group about?

eet

Smash Ace
brawl back room. where people who are about to retire cause brawl is boring go to rejuvenate the games appeal by making them feel a part of something bigger than themselves within the smash community.

'V'

Smash Lord
brawl back room. where people who are about to retire cause brawl is boring go to rejuvenate the games appeal by making them feel a part of something bigger than themselves within the smash community.
Accurate, although the bbr was made way before people started retiring.

And since Gunner is quiet, I'll enlighten him on the side tourney topic:

Side tourneys are what stopped Brawl tourneys at Gameware in the first place. People ran side tourneys without letting the TO's or the manager, Stephen, know about them beforehand, so the event always ran super late. Therefore, it is highly advised that no side tourneys should be organized during the event, regardless of whether you have my consent or Stephen's consent. In fact, if I see it happening, I will stop it immediately.

If you want a side tourney, get one going at your own place. Leave it out of the venue.

Cows

Smash Apprentice
Such a hardass... You are my hero V!!!

unfortunately Sarah and I won't be able to make this one. Sarah's mom receives her chemo treatment friday. :(

'V'

Smash Lord
Such a hardass... You are my hero V!!!

unfortunately Sarah and I won't be able to make this one. Sarah's mom receives her chemo treatment friday. :(
Oh geez... I had no idea. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it goes well for her. :(

Cows

Smash Apprentice
Oh geez... I had no idea. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it goes well for her. :(
she's all good... this is her 5th treatment. she just doesn't feel so hot the day of her chemo treatment... or the week after really but after that first week after the treatment she just fine.:)

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Me and Curlz are likely coming to dibbz tonight, and I'll be LF money matches...

Anyway, it would be nice to get somemore people to help w/gas (and hype) so where you at BR?

BSP

Smash Legend
Wait you guys haven't left yet?

O, nvm, that post was a while ago

Wish I could've made it

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
friday july 13th at my house. everyone is invited and its going to be awesome. ima cook like 4 gallons of food and buy a keg. then theres pool, beer pong, ping pong, maybe poker, prolly guitar hero in the living room, and i have all 4 smash's in my computer room and 2 tvs. ima have a donation jar out of anyone wants to donate for food and beer but im not demanding any money. if you want liquor, youre welcome to bring it. ill probably have a few bottles of cheaper stuff out as well.

all of you are invited.
This dude does not **** around.

Top Bottom