• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
For you Melee players:

Gameware Monthly 34 will have Melee. Make sure you come to it because this will be THE LAST Melee tourney that I will run for it and it will also be THE LAST Melee tourney that I will enter.
inb4 no one cares. ...damn too late. but im down haha.

also i think that pic is implying sapphire dragon constantly meat-rides sudai. at least that's what im choosing to take from it.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, I took it to be saying she meat rides too, but that was a fairly abstract way of going about it and made it look more like Savon has a foot fetish.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lmao theres like 7 of that mother****ing picture on this page.
where the **** did you even find that?

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Couple questions about the gameware tourney: Is this at the gameware in the mall of louisiana or somewhere else? If so, doesn't the mall close at 9?

Also: MMs??

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Couple questions about the gameware tourney: Is this at the gameware in the mall of louisiana or somewhere else? If so, doesn't the mall close at 9?

It's on college drive not too far from where you stay (or where you was last time I visited)

Sudai

Stuff here

There's 2. The one at the Mall and one on College just off the interstate. The one on College is where we've done all the tournies since it opened.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Added Gameware 34 to the OP, but someone's gotta make a thread for it...

Gunner, how exactly did you get kicked out? And Turaz, that's exactly what I thought!

Lee, Curlz, and I are leaving at 7am tomorrow from Dibbz, I can't wait!

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Welllll I didn't focus on college as much as I could have, and my grades suffered, so he got upset and made me leave Shreveport the day after I got there.
So he won't be paying for anything, meaning there's no way I can spend gas and hotel money on the trip because I don't have solid income yet, though I certainly have the time. Oh well, maybe next year.
Good luck to all of you going!

:phone:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Well, some bad news: I got let go from my Times Picayune job. As advertised, it was just a temp job, and they simply didn't have enough spots to keep me. I was told that it had nothing to do with my performance, and that in late August, I can apply for the same job again, and they will gladly hire me back, and if they have room next time, they will keep me.

Time to go on the job hunt again. Now I'll have more job experience to use as far as "lifting heavy objects" goes lol.

Now I can get some good sleep tonight, and put it all behind me.

Lee can't enter any smash stuff unless someone else gives him their spot, but I hope he wins Marvel! And Ryker, if I face anyone from AL or GA, they will lose. No doubt in my mind.

And man, Gunner, I hope your situation gets better from here, and gl in the job hunt!

BSP

Smash Legend
I hope you guys got that sonic music like I told you :p

Good luck and drive safely plz

Curlz

Smash Lord
Getting a good night's sleep tonight! I better see all of you on the livestream when I go troll it. :]

We have a long drive ahead of us.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i heard that the Al car crashed on their way to APEX but the damage to the car was minimal and no one got hurt.
however idk if they are still making it to APEX or not.

lolalabamafail

Top Bottom