• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
The fact that I've texted Curlz and have gotten no response really disturbs me. CURLZ, we need to get our trip organized son!
Lost my charger last night at a party. Phone's been dead all day.
I'm not ignoring you, I promise. Lol

curlz is all over that FB, yo. hit him up there.
This. You can usually shoot me a message on FB and I'll respond to it that day.

BSP

Smash Legend
I like Croi's playstyle, actually, but now I'm gonna study the **** outta him and ChuDat. Plus I'm gonna research Tymer and HanZo. No "oh maybe you just go 3-1 and you should be fine" BS. I will win my pool. And the next one, and whoever else.

Turaz, I've never lost the Wario ditto, even on Brinstar against Lee's Wario. I think I know it well.

Chu: Camp the **** outta him. He's running the gauntlet, doing both singles and doubles in both Brawl and Melee.
Croi: Grab release waft every stock. THIS IS APEX *****
Tymer: Toon Link from Connecticut. DONE.
HanZo: A Falco from New York. Not my favorite matchup, but I'm confident since he seems to have very low tourney experience, at least if NO Wario exp.
That's what I'm talking about. You got this!

Croi

Smash Lord
Croi: Grab release waft every stock. THIS IS APEX *****
Haha, my plan was to ask if you wanted to do a Gentleman's Rule thing with no grab releases, because we are Wario and we know best how much it hurts (the Warrior Code from the last page?).

But if you don't wanna that's cool with me too.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Sweet, I'll come over tomorrow. :)

:phone:
Cool. Anyone else that wants to come is welcome to do so. Adam and Mura might pass by too.

Haha, my plan was to ask if you wanted to do a Gentleman's Rule thing with no grab releases, because we are Wario and we know best how much it hurts (the Warrior Code from the last page?).

But if you don't wanna that's cool with me too.
Well, in that case, if you were gonna ask, I may reconsider it. Ask me when we have to play our pool match, and I might go with the Warrior Code.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Alright, I've got work tonight, so don't forget:

SMASHFEST FOR APEX at my place, tomorrow, come here around 1PM!

3400 Kent Avenue Apt. G302, Metairie, LA 70006

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be in BR all day, afternoon, and night. I might be hitting up JNig's Smash/Marvel fest at his house in NOLA after Nickels and I are done with our plans. I need to get my practice in.

Would anyone from BR want a ride if I do go?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lmao taylor.

Also Warrior Code for life.

GO CROI!

No but for real rip his arms off and feed him with them JNig.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
It's gonna be from 1 til 9, cuz I have work... But anyone and everyone is welcome to come!

It's the Flowergate Apartments (address already posted), if the gates are closed (highly doubt it), look up "Folse, Justin" on the visitor thing. My apartment G302, which means the G building. You enter the gate, go straight, then go right at the (unnecessary) stop sign, then go left at the T, and there's gonna be a black fence with an opening immediately on your left. Go in there, my building is the first one on the left, it's the top floor, on the left.

Be warned, I'm gonna go hard on all of you, this is APEX YO!

Savon

Smash Ace
Today is the day I finally get off my crutches after six ****ing weeks. I'll see if my mother can drop me off at Justin's after therapy.

Also I have my ps3 with me if y'all need another

:phone:

Edit no ride to Justin's

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Jnig/Curlz: So my dad kicked me out a few nights ago. I thought I was still going to be able to make Apex, but there's just no way I can spend that much money anymore. I need to find a job as well.
Sorry for the short notice and lack of communication.

Oh and I would've come to your place Jnig, but didn't want to spend the gas for a two hour round trip.

Curlz are you still in BR? We should brawl.

BSP

Smash Legend
Welp, this is just turning out beautifully :glare:

On the plus side, first day back was nice

BSP

Smash Legend
Well if anyone wants to come they still can. No one's here, only Jio, Adam, and Mura are on their way.
Can't >.>

And considering Adam "quitting", Mura not playing Brawl, and Jio saying he doesn't want to endure brawl, who are you planning to practice with? :p

Sooo I just beat Sonic Generations. Really fun game can't ask for much more.
Do you know if you'll be able to make Baton Rouge Monthly #1? After this one, I think I'll be able to get them on Saturdays.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Do you know if you'll be able to make Baton Rouge Monthly #1? After this one, I think I'll be able to get them on Saturdays.
Doubt it. Got church that day and school work to catch up on. Plus I haven't touched Brawl since Christmas Eve so I'm pretty rusty. Hopefully I'll catch the next one tho.

'V'

Smash Lord
For you Melee players:

Gameware Monthly 34 will have Melee. Make sure you come to it because this will be THE LAST Melee tourney that I will run for it and it will also be THE LAST Melee tourney that I will enter.

There will also be Street Fighter, Marvel, and Casual Gaming.

It's going to take place on January 20th.

Gameware Monthly 34

General Rules:

- Registration begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Tournaments start at 7:30 p.m.
- $5 Entry Fee (w/ $1 Venue Fee)
- Double Elimination Brackets
- 60/30/10 Pot Split

- Bring Your Own Controller

TOURNAMENT RULES

Super Street Fighter 4 : Arcade Edition Rules

- 99 seconds
- Best of 3 matches of best of 3 rounds (Finals are best of 5 matches)
- Loser of a match may switch their character and ultra combo, the winner may not

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Rules

- 99 seconds
- Best of 3 matches (Finals are best of 5)
- Loser of a match may switch characters, the winner may not

Super Smash Bros. Melee Rules

- MBR Recommended Ruleset
- Singles ONLY

Casual Gaming

- As long as there is space that can be provided and if you've brought a setup, you may play any casual game. Try not to be disruptive, please.

Top Bottom