• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Great argument batto. You are pulling me closer to the anti-ban side. But my biggest gripe conserning Mk is not the fact that he is overpowered, my problem with him is that he is easier to play as than most of the cast. This fact doesn't effect Lee or even u to a degree because it's clear that y'all actually know how to play as Mk. Perfect example is Curlz. Every1 in our la smash community considers Curlz to be a terrible player yet he beats some of our best players occasionally. Why is this, because he plays Mk. Mk rewards players with low skill level to b good at the game. This is extremely frustrating for people like me and Bsp who have to play nearly perfectly to consistanly beat good Mk players (we have talked about this at many tourneys). And that is why I would accept him being banned.

:phone:
LOL. You're an idiot.

anyway, ill be at CI.

Shwoop bop.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Quick announcement: You guys can dress up in a Halloween costume if y'all want for the tournament. I'm gonna take some pictures of the venue anyway for promotional purposes but I also wouldn't mind getting pictures of you guys in costumes to show how much fun we can have at this tournament. Hopefully it will help with creating bigger turnouts.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lol!!! Man u gotta come to the tourney Saturday.

I'm the best at tic-tac-toe, rock paper scissors, hanging and words with friends, MvC2, CvS2, and SSF4
Tic-tac-toe MM. $15. Best of 3 wins; draw if we get 3 draws in a row. Coin flip for first on first round. Preceding rounds are started by the loser in the case of a win, switch starters in case of a draw.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
^Eat a ****, whoever u are!!

Just because a character is "frustrating" to play against gives you absolutely no right to ******. Everyone just needs to get better at the game. In melee i find fighting against marth, extensively frustrating.. but you know what? I don't lose because marth is easier to use than fox, I don't lose because of some g@y gimmick of the game, no. I lose because the player playing as marth, is just as good, or better than I. Therefore there's no room to JOHN about why I'm losing. Mistakes are why people lose. Just try your hardest not to make them.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Freddy speaks truth.

Bsp and Brawlman- You talked so big in the LOST thread about how you think you could beat my Zss. I always sandbag against you guys, don't get big headed.
MM me if you really think you can beat my Zss.

I'm going to Dibbz Friday for fight night and going to the tourney saturday.. just throwing that out there.

'V'

Smash Lord
Except Melee's Marth is not really comparable to that of Brawl's Meta Knight. Don't get me wrong, though. They're both extremely annoying to fight.

Seriously, though. If losing to the same character over and over again is making you that upset, then you have 3 options:

Learn the matchup with your main
Drop your current main and pick someone else
Quit and play other games

Or you can do what I did in Melee and just drop your main for an even worse character so you can laugh out loud at how badly you're losing or laugh even louder at how you won with said character. It surprisingly works.

While I am anti-ban, I feel it was a good decision overall for a dying community as it is, though it was extremely late.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I still think I can beat your ZSS Lee I just need to quit running into dsmashes and other **** and play ALOT smarter. No mm tho I'm still not confident enough to do that against u. And really? Falcon is the least used character in Brawl? Would of thought it was Jiggz.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
SetsumA u need piss off ok u don't even play Brawl. Lee I know that ur good and I'm not saying that I will beat u I'm just saying that I'm gonna keep training so maybe one day I'll atleast provide some sort of a challenge for u. I don't know why u being an ***hole to the ppl who are trying to catch u, but then again u have been sitting on the top for a long time so I guess its only natural u'd be a ****.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
(Setsuma) Freddy is probably better than you Brawlman.... (your just ignorant). LOL at calling me an ******* and ****.. If you THINK you could beat my zss with sonic then you would money match it.. It's simple as that.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
There's gonna be a big *** fight in this mother ****er one day. One of these tournaments, the salt shaker's gonna tip over. LAST 6, I'm betting. Erebody gettin snuck.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
Just because a character is "frustrating" to play against gives you absolutely no right to ******. Everyone just needs to get better at the game. In melee i find fighting against marth, extensively frustrating.. but you know what? I don't lose because marth is easier to use than fox, I don't lose because of some g@y gimmick of the game, no. I lose because the player playing as marth, is just as good, or better than I. Therefore there's no room to JOHN about why I'm losing. Mistakes are why people lose. Just try your hardest not to make them.
Now that I think about it u r right, sorry for the eat a **** comment.

Savon

Smash Ace
What is wrong with players having a little confidence? Either way the better player comes out on top. I see nothin with Brawlman thinking he can win. If somebody disagrees then just play him and win. Simple as that

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Now that I think about it u r right, sorry for the eat a **** comment.

Jeez dude, do you even have an opinion? You seem to agree with whatever logic was posted most recently. You need to learn about the issue and make your own informed opinion. Freddy's opinion here is far from conclusive and far from "right". Stop riding everyone's ****.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
What is wrong with players having a little confidence? Either way the better player comes out on top. I see nothin with Brawlman thinking he can win. If somebody disagrees then just play him and win. Simple as that
I have to agree with Savon on this and I also kinda agree with Brawlman as well. There's nothing wrong with players having a little confidence or thinking you could win, hell I used to do it myself.
Also with Brawlman's statement of the top players being/becoming douches, I've also seen this. No offense to you Lee or any other PR or former PR players, but it just comes off that way. It's either "I sandbag against you all the time" or "I'm so much better than you" or "You can't win" etc. etc.
Hell I even remember a long time ago when I said I could beat Batto( I wasn't even serious), some others agreed, you and JNig were quick to come out and "reassure" in a douchbaggy way that I couldn't. Kinda like how you just said "Freddy is probably better than you (your just ignorant). Really? Is he really the ignorant one here? But anyway, of course, that's an old situation, but it's just an example. I respect you guys as PR'd players, but I don't respect your attitudes that go along with it.

Top Bottom