• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
i seriously thought yugioh had died, cards, tv, and all...and last night a coworker told me he still watches and plays (he's 26)...man...i know i'm a huge nerd too...but like..yugioh is just bad lol
Some stuff is dumb but is banned pretty quickly. It can be fun idk.

:phone:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i dont see it
yo that **** sucked that friday night fights wasnt a brawl tournament lol idk why i was thinking it would be..

it was fun playing melee and **** with yall but im just bad at that ****.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
i dont see it
yo that **** sucked that friday night fights wasnt a brawl tournament lol idk why i was thinking it would be..

it was fun playing melee and **** with yall but im just bad at that ****.
Who are you cause if I knew someone wanted to play Brawl we coulda kicked some people and played that shizz. tho i was having too much fun playing melee

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm still salty having to leave dibbz early for work. i was having too much fun. that smash 64 scene players were legit. we all should get into it again. but not rly maybe.
lol never heard of freddy mercury

but he pretty hawt

eet

Smash Ace
the legendary lead singer of Queen, ******. But seriously he was gay and got AIDs and it was a huge deal in the early 90s cause he died like the day he announced he had AIDs lol.

anyone goin be at dibbz .. tonight? :o

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Smash 64 is too legit. I've been practicing that **** and now I'm good with like everyone. I won't play it on a 64 controller because **** that thing.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i was that jiggs player.
dude i shoulda said something about brawl.
i wanna go to that vidoo smash thing or w/e yalls next big tourney is ima try to get a car from alabama.

BUT IT IS A 6 HOUR DRIVE

so idk we dont really travel lol

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
I honesty thought that I was getting better in brawl, but sadly that just doesn't seem to be the case.

I thought I was the sh*t, but sadly I'm just a lowly little fart. : (

Shoutouts to Crulz

Savon

Smash Ace
Phoenix Wright is a fun *** **** game. I have been playing it on my phone for the past week and it is a blast. Whenever you correctly call out something wrong in a testimony you feel so badass

Top Bottom