• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ahh ray's y. link is too dam good , by the end of the match i was just like running away trying to catch him in some bairs cuz that was like my only chance, i would do better now that i can combo better .

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, about the Baton Rouge Lan place, I tried searching on the internet but couldn't find anyway to contact them. All it says is that it exists and it has internet. O_o;;; And since it's supposed to be really close to LSU, can one of you guys check it out?

And I think our little crew's gotten tons better too. Tony's Marth's actually developed into something else besides an F-smash/Coutner spamfest ***** and Entel kills us with atleast 2 rests per match. My Capt falcon's got more control than before and all of my other characters can compete with Tony's Marth so far, and Colin's looking to be pretty good with Zelda/Sheik.

Non-baton rouge crew FTW!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey i never said i was good ..... till now

wait hold on lemme check

ya im good

(cyphus' uair combo thing is like da best)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya ill keep getting better and pull off crazy combos and still get killed at 30% by marth's fsmash and peaches down smash

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so whats the best move in the game?

Marths Fsmash
Peaches Dsmash
Falcos laser
Foxs shine

or sumtihng else?

(others r falcons knee, peaches turnips, links up b, jiggs rest, ice climbers grab, falcos shine, docs pills and bair ;) dk's forward to upthrow?, zeldas kick thing, and shieks everything pretty much :mad: )

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Falcon's knee =/= best move in the game. ;_; It pains me to say that.

My vote goes for Marth's F-smash. I can't think of a time when that wouldn't be useful.

PS. When are the BR guys off for Spring break?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, we're off 14th to 17th so maybe we'll swing by and play yall. We got better by the way, so I might be able to give yall a run for your money . . .

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
manko, what do u mean start us up?

im always just joking, taylor has the right to be cocky cuz hes proven himself at tourneys, and eet is just that good to where he can say or do whatever he wants.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol. 3 stocked..TWICE! lmao

but yea. i can tell u just played like ****. Lee beat you w/ missle, d.smash, and sex kick alone, which was kinna sad on both parts. Lee really does play alot sexier normally, dunno why he also looked bland.

i just watched about half the vids.

RAM's luigi is pretty sexy there. can't wait to see him next time when he's WDing, haha. Eet, ur fox sux.

i'm pretty happy w/ my doc vs. fox vid overral. Not so much vs. Falco. i missed all my opportunities in chaingrabbing to death combo. Dunno why i scewd it up so much. Falco vs. Y.Link was decent, and Doc vs. Sheik i think i did a good job in.

i'm deffinatley no looking forward to my fights vs. Lee and john. i can't speak for taylor, but i think our tourney fights were good and pretty legit. i know i 'think' at least i remember us both doing pretty good.(minus his SD vs. my zelda)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ShyGuy: I always joke too. ;)

Cyphus: What else does Lee do? I thought Missile/D-Smash/Sexkick = the extent of his play style.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
do u have the vids from taylors house?

For spring break i could go to cancun and get wasted and have sex with hot girls hmmm na ill just play smash.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, I do but they aren't ready for upload yet. The matches from the Right TV have been ripped and started on the compression process but I haven't even ripped the matches from the left TV at all yet.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hm..Ice Cow doesn't get the rep he deserves. He did great against John and brought him to his last stock once, and last 2 stock@100damage the other fight. He's really good w/ fireballs and cyclone and i'm completely w/him(mentally) as he's recovering, theres good mindgames involved, that he uses.

Also, Randalls got a pretty good Ness. Except on Raindbow Cruise, lol.

Bleh. On Lee's Samus, lol
Lee uses all samus's attacks, but he just uses them only when required. You can't really go wrong w missles, sex, and d.smash, so u might as well spam the hell out of them. He's more on an opportunist, like Ricky. Waiting for the oponent to make the first moves, and hopefully mistakes. Which Samus is pretty **** good at, heheh.
And if you notice he d.smash whores, and everytime just charges his charge shot all the way. To be Lee's samus, u just go to get in his face and shield lightly. Eventually he just d.smashes, and you WD grab him soon as it ends. If ur oponent is relying on certain moves, u gotta force him to make mistakes w/ them..then they'll severly handicaped w/ no alternate options.
nonetheless, against me anyway, he tends to use grapple beam alot, as well as the traditional d.tilt, upair, f.air combo alot. I think if the oponent caught on to him, he would step up as well and fight the same as he does against me.

eet

Smash Ace
my fox doesnt suck ;_; the whole time i was tryin to drill to shine so that hed fall of th edge then id shine spike him XD
.. didnt work too good. but whatever im sexy

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
sHy)(gUy said:
do u have the vids from taylors house?

For spring break i could go to cancun and get wasted and have sex with hot girls hmmm na ill just play smash.
yeah after all, spring break will always come around next year and smash....... is everyday but w/e

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
OK from now on br crew can only use 4 characters eacth

shyg: Main- doc/ Secondaries- falco- ic/ Low tier- pikachu

Eet:Main - peach/Secondaries- fox- zelda/sheik Low tier- ness

Taylor: Mains - Marth/Secondaries- Falco - Falcon low tier DK

TIm :Mains - Fox/ Secondaries- peach - capt falcon/ low tier -luigi

Battle Rouge will Pwn u all

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cyphus: Doc, 2ndary-Falco, LowTier: Zelda/Link
future plans: improve Doc, add Marth and Mr.G&W

Lee: Samus, 2ndary-Jiggly/Sheik/Ganon, LowTier- nobody
future plans: improve Sheik and add Pikachu

DeathWave: Luigi, 2ndary-Falco/Peach, LowTier-Luigi(duh)
future plans: add Mewtwo

-------------
deathwave or "gamma" as i used to call him, will be returning to us in the start of summer, from Alabama, probably.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
sounds good, other crews will be n.o guys with jonwu and n.o guys with entel and then theres the crew with ffox bermuda and blaise, the crew with sirska peachf antic and the kingkkor koopa dude

the other br crew would be phil randall vaugh ice man sudai and if any one them want to be in br1 they have to beat every one in br 1

so all other crewes do what br1 and chypus' crew did , puttting the members and the mains an secondaires

now all we need is a place and we can have one hell of a crew battle :)

(if im missing a crew then please put it up and in format)

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Blaise: Main: Samus Secondary: Marth Doc Low Tier: Roy
Dustin: Main: Sheik Low Tier: Link

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm actually starting a crew with my friends around here. We still need a name though sooo, I'll update once we get that.

*Sudai: Main-Shiek; Secondaries-Peach/Jiggs; Low Tier-Kirby
Kasen: Main-Marth; Secondaries-Samus/Link; Low Tier-Ness
Todd: Main-Shiek; Secondaries-Fox/Falco; Low Tier-
Sam: Main-Samus; Secondaries-; Low Tier-
Collin: Main-Marth; Secondaries-Shiek; Low Tier-Roy
Jake: Main-Ganondorf; Secondaries-Samus; Low Tier

1-2 of them probably won't be able to make it but w/e.

Kingcore Koopa

Smash Rookie
Sorry I havent posed in like forever but if we're planning this sometime over spring break, I doubt I can make it. I'll be in Natchitoches w/ relatives. But if lets say the tourney is the following weekend (April 29th) I'll be sure to make it then. Plans are you guys are willing to do it over spring break so whatever.

@Sirska: Revive the ole Elsewhere Crew! If I cant make it, be sure to put Ira (Junior) in my place if you dont mind.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
don't know why you guys are trying to set a date when you still don't have a location... :-p

Top Bottom