• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RAM

Smash Lord
I would'nt mind a rematch with EET he got me in the third match (no excuses from me but I should'nt have picked Peach ) but next time I'll bring an inflatable bed or stay at a motel the night before a toruny Taylor's floor was not very kind ^_^ but just be ready for a new and Improved Ram EET and may the best man win :)

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
Flarefox said:
I play with you like once a month... >_>; Okay you're part of my "crew," too. IC's? I hardly ever play Ice. I haven't played them in like a month.

Oh, yeah, back to the whole "I won't be able to go to CS2 May 6th b/c I have to take the SAT Math Subject 2 Test at Acadi-f***ing-ana High and I already paid and it sucks"-thing. Sniffles...

If it starts that night, though, I'll be able to go after the test, so ^_^!!!1!1
Just remember that I was the only human being you used to smash with. I am THE one, THE only, SUPREME MASTER that first introduced you to the game. And don't you forget that, buddy. I will consume your Fox and spit out the bones. I will have my pink lemonade with your Fox. And I will collect all of the bones just to show the whole smash community that I have them--the next time you even dare to use your wimpy little main against me...

Now I'm going to bed.

Bermuda

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Nobody good is gonna be at oc2

Ken pshh
Capt jack Pshh
Chu dat Pshhh

Eet would just like handle all of them

Ffox bermuda fued better than shyg taylor fued haa i dont think so (we dont even need to say anything we settle things on the battlefield)

Kingcore Koopa

Smash Rookie
CS2 on May 6th sounds fine to me. I'll be looking forward to be meeting you all in Lafayette which is where you guys plan on having it right? Spring break for us guys in Monroe starts on the 14th and classes will resume the 24th. That'll give us two weeks of practice till.

Jessie, lets crack back out the Gamecube and do some more practice this coming week if you dont mind. I'll find a way to get through your de-synchs w/ the ICs.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Kingcore Koopa said:
CS2 on May 6th sounds fine to me. I'll be looking forward to be meeting you all in Lafayette which is where you guys plan on having it right? Spring break for us guys in Monroe starts on the 14th and classes will resume the 24th. That'll give us two weeks of practice till.

Jessie, lets crack back out the Gamecube and do some more practice this coming week if you dont mind. I'll find a way to get through your de-synchs w/ the ICs.
You know what the funny thing is? More than half the time I do desynch is by accident. I move too fast for Nana to keep up with me.

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
sHy)(gUy said:
Nobody good is gonna be at oc2

Ken pshh
Capt jack Pshh
Chu dat Pshhh

Eet would just like handle all of them

Ffox bermuda fued better than shyg taylor fued haa i dont think so (we dont even need to say anything we settle things on the battlefield)
We just pretend to hate each other on smashboards. Really, it's nothing. He knows that, I know that, and now you know that. But if it were a 2-on-2 match, I say we win by a little bit.

Just got back from naqt nationals where we went 5-8. We lost close games against UCLA, Virginia, and Georgia. Yeesh. Painful.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Yall should make a cajun showdown 2 thread and have like a list to see who is going and get like out of state peoples or sumtihng

i want to actually win some money at a tourney instead of losing money, besides that i just want to see flarefox again so he can show me more things i dont know about the game even though i play it everyday (or maybe this time i will show flarefox sumtihng new :p )

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Sure thing.
Btw, what's this arguing about? If someone truly has pride, they won't feel the need argue. And btw, money matches destroy what smash is about. If it's about money and trying to prove to people that you're better than them, then you're not having fun.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
iunno...sometimes certain matches can be taken too personal. And when money is involved its just insult to injury.
Take today for example. Me and Lee did 4 doc dittos. He won the first 3. And when i finally won the last one, i almost 4 stocked him. I had to run away and pill(like he was doing all the fights) because i felt like my pride was at stake, needing to make up for the losses where i was actually just trying to be offensive and didn't work.
I'm guilty of getting kinna p.o.'ed in those scenarios, though. dittos don't mean anything to me, but the fact that people like to 'bring-up' these moments to other smashers that aggravate me.
For instance, Lee likes to occasionally bring up how his Pichu beat my Captain Falcon once. I have my moments like these too(i beat his Jigs and Ganon w/ Bower) but i don't ever think to bring them up. :/

..then again, i enjoyed bringing up lee's 3 stocking taylor, but after watching the vids, its not much fun anymore mentioning it, knowing the fight itself sucked.

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
sHy)(gUy said:
heh ok, money match, me and taylor vs u and ffox
Money match? Nah, FFox and I will just rip both of you limb from limb, and it won't cost you a cent. And we'll have lots of fun doing it. No need for money matches. I don't take money from little kids. :) And no arguing, 'k? Hope to win, expect to lose. I make too much money to give you any, anyway.

See you at the next tournament, shyg.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
sHy)(gUy said:
Yall should make a cajun showdown 2 thread and have like a list to see who is going and get like out of state peoples or sumtihng

I'll make one this weekend maybe.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
my last day of school is wednesday(this week), then i'm off Thursday Friday, Saturday, and ALL of next week.

Eet and Taylor..or anyone else, is welcome to come to Houma and play me and lee in some smash. We could prolly work something out where if anyone wants, they can crash the night at my house, and maybe lee's the next day XD.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Good God I'm tired. I just came back from a spiritual retreat at my school, and this was probably the first time I've run as hard as I did in like 2 months playing ultimate and football (which I own at! >_>).

Anyways, Colin and I won't go to Lafyette. >_> His car will explode before we reach it. And if Colin's not driving then Tony probably won't go either.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Cyphus: have your parents become less anal about having people over then?

I guess it wouldn't help us much by crashing at your place for Cajun Showdown 2 since Houma's in south LA. Hopefully we'll be able to crash at RAM's in NO this time though. but if we did crash with you guys, we could drive you to the tourney.

Looks like CS2 is when Lee will get his stuff back.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Money match? Nah, FFox and I will just rip both of you limb from limb, and it won't cost you a cent. And we'll have lots of fun doing it. No need for money matches. I don't take money from little kids. And no arguing, 'k? Hope to win, expect to lose. I make too much money to give you any, anyway.

See you at the next tournament, shyg.
All I can say to this is ur just a big meany :( and u dont get to call me a little kid, i dont care if u are like 50.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey, suki. that sounds like a good idea. u and whoever could prolly crash friday night at my house(as long as my mom has ahead notice for the plans) and ya'll could bring me and lee to the tourney saturday. If its more than 2 people though, it'll be a problem though <_<.
Getting back to houma though, i dunno..i'll worry about that later, lol.
w00t for lee's stuff.

hm..don't mean to be an *** ^___^() but hows the video progress going?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I just got back from AR last night so I haven't had a chance to put them online yet. Perhaps tonight?

Problem is it probably would be more than two of us... We're going to try to bring the whole crew of 5-6 people. Which means we'd have to take two cars anyway like we did last time, so that's why we'd have room to give you & Lee a ride.

hmm... maybe we could split my crew up and have some crash at Lee's and some at your place. lol

For keeping options open: is there anyone in LA willing & able to house my crew and Cyphus/Lee? It'd probably be 7-8 of us all together.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Double Post:

So apparently Innsomnia 3 is happening May 6th as well. How would you guys like to push back Cajun Showdown 2 a weekend or two and go to it? Although just like CS2, no thread for INN3 has been posted yet so there's not much info on it aside from it being in West Memphis, AR.

If we went:
- Taylor would be able to do his $100 MM with JCpwn.
- MookieRah would see what LA's got for FC's south team.
- ShyGuy would get his LA vs. non-LA battles he was wanting.
- LA plays the same people over and over again...

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
alright, Blaise and Dustin are coming smash w/ me and lee next week.(no date set yet)

They'r gonna crash at my house, and maybe Lee's the next night. we'll prolly be playing some other fighters and whatnot too. Either way, weez gonna train for crew battles.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I finally got a chance to register and become a part of the community. My names Matt I live by the New Orleans area and now wish to continue taking smash to a higher level. I was wondering if you guys could keep me updated of current smash tournies in Louisiana so I can finally meet some of you and play against you all.

I used to work at a Lan Center Called Dibbz PC Cafe where I met up Ricky, Ray, and Johnny Wu.

They were my sparring parteners for a good while then randomly disappeared. Im looking forward to meeting you all sometime and becoming apart of the smash crew if possible. Of course I'd be supporting the big South :)

So most important when is the next BIG smash tourny in Louisiana!

AIM - Firest0rmz

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
CS2, posted details about it earlier though it happened to fall on the same date as another out of state tourney. ;_; Anyways, May 6th is the date (I'm pretty sure), and that's all the info about that. BTW, where in Destraham do you live? Destraham's like 20 mins away from Kenner or something, neh?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey BatonRouge, ya'll gonna have to step it up.

NewOrleans players just told me their commiting to GOING to FC6. That makes Houma, AND NewOrleans, if ya'll wanna come to..we need to confirm this ALL Together, so we can buy all our tickets together and fly together.

LOUISIANA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Actully takes me about 6 minutes to get to kenner I work out there. I live right by Destrehan High School off of river Road. ^_^ I will be attending may 6th.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
nah son my 100$ mm is for sa7

if i was a gambling man
i'd put my money on me and shyg
when we pwn ffox and bermuda

i'm slowing losing my mind and idk if i'll be in la or smashing by fc6
thinking bout breaking out this mug

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Mankosuki said:
Double Post:

So apparently Innsomnia 3 is happening May 6th as well. How would you guys like to push back Cajun Showdown 2 a weekend or two and go to it? Although just like CS2, no thread for INN3 has been posted yet so there's not much info on it aside from it being in West Memphis, AR.

If we went:
- Taylor would be able to do his $100 MM with JCpwn.
- MookieRah would see what LA's got for FC's south team.
- ShyGuy would get his LA vs. non-LA battles he was wanting.
- LA plays the same people over and over again...

I guess we could push it back if enough people want. I won't be able to go to Insomnia 3 so it doesn't matter to me.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea..lets push back the date(or screw it!)...and GO to INNsomnia!
w00t!!!
we could maybe crash the night at the Runaway 7(memphis crew)'s place. then leave the next morning after the full day tourney.

lets go all out these next months. Innsomnia, SA7, AND FC3!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
========================
FC3.....like i said, i saw plane tickets to get there for 230(the lowest)(round trip, obviously)

but get this...i just pulled this from GreyHound bus...
7-Day Advance Purchase 1
Adult
$134.00 (round trip)

if we bus rode, we'd save 100 bucks on travel expenses. The Downside? it'll take a DAY to get there. <______>
opinions?! I dunno about ya'll, but i can't MAKE 100 bux in 1 day, so the bus seems to make obvious sense. but i know me and lee's parents would probably need some insane talking-to to convince them to "allow" us to ride some buses for a day.

plane is deffinately for relaxing and quicker though....but is it worth it? X___X

Icecow

Smash Rookie
TehPh1r3PwnzJ00 said:
nah son my 100$ mm is for sa7

if i was a gambling man
i'd put my money on me and shyg
when we pwn ffox and bermuda

i'm slowing losing my mind and idk if i'll be in la or smashing by fc6
thinking bout breaking out this mug
Retire!

me and ffox shall annihilate you and shyg. geez, taylor, i'm due an upset victory over someone besides ffox. there shall be mayhem. there shall be mutilation. of whom? when? how badly? we shall find out sooner or later.

and shyg shall fall like a tower of unstable cards.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Hey dont worry bout ryan i got him all hooked up (god 2 and a half hour breaks in the middle of a school day rocks). Anyways, yea if we do end up going to insomnia i know my way around memphis decently i go twice a year for family stuff so we wont get that lost (as long as joe isnt giving directions :chuckle: ). Hey joe u want to come down and smash either tomorrow or thursday ill talk to dave and steve and see what they are down for. Other than that we all want to come to ure house and crash saturday night if amy is down. Gimme a call.

RAM

Smash Lord
Whatever happens. whenever we can smash is fine with me. when we do I can do some tests with Luigi's Recovery techniques and try out these new Mind games I'm a cooking up I should place again in the next tourny but a lil higher then 11th ( Hopefully ) man I can't wait this is gonna be da Shiznit ( OMG !I said Shiznit forget this ever happened ) :mad:

Top Bottom