• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm just messin with ya ShyGuy, since they like to diss you for some reason.

Dave couldn't stick around last time for Singles, but these were the results from The Docking Station:
1st - Thief - (Huntsville, Al.)
2nd - PwnZone - (Starkville, MS.)
3rd - Steven Cae - (Fort Walton, Fl.)
4th - TehPh1r3PwnzJ00 - (Baton Rouge, LA.)
5th - EET, Eric Blanchard - (Baton Rouge, LA.)
5th - Boom Stick, David Parkerson - (Fort Walton, Fl.)

Dave & Eric both got 5th place so let's just say they are equal overall but when fighting eachother, EET fairs better as Peach will always have an advantage over Falcon. On a related note, our crew's Marth placed higher than your Marth! lol ;)

In unrelated news, I finished up all the singles tourney vids last night. I'm about to head out to Tampa though so I'll have to post them monday/tuesday.

Here's what you have to look forward to:
---------------------------------------
01 - DJ? (Purple-Samus) vs. ??????? (White-Fox)
02 - Lee vs. Taylor
03 - Cyphus vs. Rick
04 - RAM vs. Randall
05 - Ice Cow vs. Phil
06 - ShyGuy vs. EntelegantLozer
07 - Cyphus vs. Ray
08 - Taylor vs. Mankosuki
09 - JonWu vs. Iceman
10 - Lee vs. Dustin
11 - Ray vs. ShyGuy
12 - EET vs. RAM
13 - Lee vs. Cyphus
14 - Lee vs. JonWu
15 - JonWu vs. Ray
16 - JonWu vs. Cyphus
17 - JonWu vs. Lee
18 - JonWu vs. Lee

Again, if you see any mistakes (like "wtf, I never played ____" in the tourney) let me know and I'll correct them before uploading them. I just won't be able to respond to it until next week.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I know it makes me better

anyways i wanna see that cyphus combo on rick (that was sweet) and those matches of me kinda sucked,its me playing super defensively against entel and ray's y.link pwing the **** out of me.

F

Falcon_X

sHy)(gUy said:
Who r u anyways falcon x?(were u at the last tourney?) Id like to see u beat eet

and eet is better than boomstick, just watch the end of match 3
Well, like i said before. Both Eet and Boomstick are excellent players.
I was just stating my opinion like everyone else. :)

RAM

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
No, they aren't up yet but I'm practically done with them already. I'm leaving for Tampa in the morning though so I don't have time to finish/upload them. I only have Monday & Tuesday of next week free before I have to leave again for PwnZone's and AR. If I can, I'll put some up during those two days.

Isn't next week when you and your brother come to FL? I'll probably come play you guys and the rest of the crew Monday or Tuesday and I'll be able to give them to you on CD-R then as well. Plus, since you have broadband I'll be able to upload them from your place on John/Steve/Dave's laptop while we play. :)
Awesome ! I have to call him today and see if he's ready for me to come and get him and prepare for a 9 hr drive home :cry: ( that's 8 hrs and 59 minutes too long ) also I think he may be leaving Sunday Next week so do you think we can have a smash fest on Saturday instead before he leaves so you can get the chance to meet him ? if not well he'll be at my house for the entire upcoming summer ( which I here by dub Summer of Smash for the Panhandle Manhandlers :chuckle: ) but as for your trip Good luck and we'll be waiting for you Manager. meanwhile My matches were nothing special but you're Right Manko I did 4 stock somebody. I kinda felt like a predator in that match chasing him all around Rainbow Cruise all I needed was some Kiiler theme music from a horror movie like Jason or Freddy as I walked after him the entire time LOL!!!!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, but I think we'll play at Colin's house rather than going to BR. Maybe next time. :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
NOOOO!!! There are enough people better than us anyways >.>

I need to get my gamecube back. I'm starting to twitch in the middle of class from lack of smash. Atleast I got craploads of unfinished games to hold me back, but how much longer can that last? O_o Atleast I have KH II now. =)

Um, yeah. Anyways, we need to play again soon. My samus wasn't too shabby against Tim's fox, though it might have been because he was off a bit at the last tourney. And I'll try to sharpen up my Mario skills and see how he Fairs (lolz!!!) against Shyguy's Doc.

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
Cyphus said:
just a weekly reminder to all.
I'm awesome.
that is all.
cyphus is awesome.

btw, sorry eet. I finished 2nd in the ping pong tournament. In the first round, I got to play a n00b, and I blew him away 21-5. In the second round, I played against one of my most hated enemies, Jeramie, and I was trailing 9-3, but found it in myself to come back and win 21-15. In the semis I played against my pupil, Chris, and won a 26-24 thriller. The final match of the day was between the number 1 seed and the number 2 seed, namely Cody and myself. It was a pretty good game as we are pretty even in skill level. I have more raw skill but he's a little smarter at the table as he is a tennis player. Lost 21-17. Can't wait to play you someday. Back to practice, I guess. You're still the coolest, eet.

eet

Smash Ace
Im sure youll destroy me lol, but Ill still be more awesome. I didnt even know their was a competive ping pong scene. Ive only played like once lol. but how hard could it be >>' .. ill jus hit the ball super hard and see what happens.

RAM

Smash Lord
TehPh1r3PwnzJ00 said:
lol at manko cuz i pwn his whole crew.
and yes, shyg let me and eet into his crew and now it's bad *** XD
You may have done it back then but I don't think you can own us, now we're waaaayyy too expensive for you to own ^_^ JK but if we did have a crew battle that would be something fun :)

Icecow

Smash Rookie
eet said:
Im sure youll destroy me lol, but Ill still be more awesome. I didnt even know their was a competive ping pong scene. Ive only played like once lol. but how hard could it be >>' .. ill jus hit the ball super hard and see what happens.
eet is the awesomest. he will lose but we will all be surrounded in his awesomeness when he loses. eet is just so darn cool.

Yes, there's a competitive ping pong scene at UL. I keep it going.

--Bermuda

(* for those of you wondering << IceCow>> was my original name on SmashBoards. For some reason, when I use aol, I can't log out of this IceCow account. I now go by the name Bermuda. If this caused any confusion and/or combustulation, I'm sorry. Of course, I would like to log in as Bermuda at all times. *)

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
=|P if you're listening out there...yes, YOU, the business owners of the world, we need a place to host a smash tournament. Also, ye olde property owners of the country, if there is some old building that you don't want anymore and you're too poor to support it, to renovate it, or even put up a sign to sell it, give us a call. We'll be happy to call your place a home. As long as there's enough an electric socket and room for 6-7 TVs.

There are too many cane fields in NI. If only we could build a Smash complex or something. And NOT FOR NO REASON!!! For the reason that we, the Louisiana Smash community, are HOMELESS! We need a place. And you'd better bet we're gonna find one!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
1st Half of Singles Tourney Vids

Just got back from Tampa. Had a pretty good time, got to play some guys at USF. Most were pretty decent but LW was the only really skilled one there. Next I get to go play PwnZone. :)

I've gotten all the Team Tourney Matches up to FileFront now. so if the ones I posted before have expired, these are permanent. As you can probably tell... the site's still kind of screwed up cause they keep working on stuff. I can't put the files in the tourney folder, there's duplicates of a few matches, one got renamed something crazy, and it lost all my matches from GA_Wes' tourney. I think I'll wait a while before putting singles matches up there...

I uploaded the first half of the Singles Tourney vids to YouSendIt though. I'm leaving for AR soon so I'll probably do the second half after I get back. These likely won't get onto filefront for quite a while, so DL them now while you can.

01 - DJ (Samus) vs. unknown (Fox)
02 - DJ (Samus) vs. unknown (Fox)
03 - Lee (Samus) vs. Taylor (Marth)
04 - Lee (Samus) vs. Taylor (Marth)
05 - Cyphus (Doc) vs. Rick (Fox)
06 - Cyphus (Doc) vs. Rick (Falco)
07 - RAM (Luigi) vs. Randall (Ness)
08 - RAM (Luigi) vs. Randall (Ness)
09 - Ice Cow (Peach) vs. Phil (Samus)
10 - Ice Cow (Peach) vs. Phil (Gannon)
11 - ShyGuy (Doc) vs. EntelegantLozer (Purin)
12 - ShyGuy (Doc) vs. EntelegantLozer (G&W)
13 - Cyphus (Doc) vs. Ray (Sheik)
14 - Cyphus (Falco) vs. Ray (Y. Link)
15 - Taylor (Marth) vs. Mankosuki (Samus)
16 - Taylor (Marth) vs. Mankosuki (Purin)
17 - JonWu (Marth) vs. Iceman (Luigi)
18 - JonWu (Marth) vs. Iceman (Luigi)
19 - Lee (Samus) vs. Dustin (Sheik)
20 - Lee (Samus) vs. Dustin (Sheik)
21 - Ray (Y Link) vs. ShyGuy (Doc)
22 - Ray (Y Link) vs. ShyGuy (Doc)
23 - RAM (Luigi) vs. EET (Fox)
24 - EET (Peach) vs. RAM (Luigi)
25 - EET (Peach) vs. RAM (Peach)

eet

Smash Ace
i have taylor getting 3 stocked and eet's vids now..i dont care about the others. so if the yousendit runs out someon can im me on aim for those 2 (or 5 lol)

Top Bottom