• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alright we need a tourney saturday so somebody just find a place hurry up

ok if we dont have a tourney sat. then everyone has to stop playing smash (maybe that will get something going) its not evebn about the money anymore im fine giving a percentage of the money cuz its worth it

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sorry eet, I got you at all the other tourneys though.

I see, must be Team BAMF then (Jake & Todd)

*edit*: or "Fury Peaches" (Bermuda & Icecow) ?...

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer

ZOMG!! Lee's bangs are simply broken! and Taylor is about to get molested by a transexual, w00t.

EDIT: d00ds...Grace is so hot in this pic. :lick:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer

ok, now everyone can be happy. faces were put on body accoridng to their position or however i felt like, or maybe random FOR NO REASON.
john making a good face to be Popo, cuz it looks like he's cold.
Philip makes a great Ness, and flarefox looks like he's really shooting the gun, haha
david blaine makes a great pikachu, and shyguy's face was perfect for DK. don't as about kirby and mario, i was bored. but geroge bush and a random transexual makes up for it.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
edit at 3:41 am? thats almost as late as I am up. BTW just thought I would say (on topic) that I cant wait to play the luisiana guys. I enjoy playing new people. Hopefully everyone makes it for SAVII.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You're in a different time zone too though Mike, it was actually edited at 2:41 for us.

lol, great pics Cyphus!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
How come I wasn't in the picture? ; _ ;

>_>

Those are tears of joy btw (I looked ******** as usual in the picture). Those two pictures were flipping awesome. Especially the first one.

XD The second pic should be Louisiana's official banner.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Pretty good matches over all. I didnt watchall of them but most of them. Some of those teams were pretty wreckless though. There was more hitting your own team mate that I would expect from a team mate. anyway team work is prtty key in teams lol. But yeah goods tuff.

eet

Smash Ace
i jus gotta say i passed my biology 1001 exam and pretty sure i passed my others....thats right, im awesome.

anyway, yeah, my vids are sexy. except i hate teams. so nvm.

but im still sexy.

RAM

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
RAM, I thought you were staying in FL this week so we could play tomorrow. :(
I just remembered that if I did then there was no chance of me picking my brother up so I had to go I told Momo that same night. did'nt he tell you? if he did'nt my apologies then

Top Bottom