• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
YYYEESSS!!!! I got a 95 on my chem exam which is amazing considering how crappy I did this quarter!!!!

*dances*

Oh yeah, Ryan. Are you coming over to Colin's house? Or is everyone having a smashfest at Shyguy's apartment or something?

RAM

Smash Lord
SirSka said:
The Link one, which one is that?
not sure be he does look pretty evil. but besides the point after looking at the team vids again I'm the reason why me and Taylor lost the Loser's finals to the rest of my Florida buddies (which was'nt planned I wanted that 20 bucks LOL Sorry Taylor :( ) other than us lacking team communication we were a pretty decent team if I do say so myself ! and if we communicated a lil better we would have taking the whole thing.

Also Congrats to Eric and Sars Pirate for being so awesome FOR NO REASON!!! wait actually for passing your tests and such *Thumbs up *

RAM

Smash Lord
well since the april 1st tourny is out then I would like to make a suggestion if I may, start prepping for the next one so this lil problem of finding a spot dose'nt interfere with us having a good time smashing each other skullz in. welp that's all I can think of for this time, but I still hope that the next one will be a Round robin I'm dying to compete in that lil number

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
81 on the thermo/stat mech test. bose-einstein statistics, here I come!

Conference Center's Ping Pong tournament is tomorrow. I hope that #1 seed they gave me comes in handy...I'd like to win one of these every now and then...

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
eet said:
jus remember...
anyone who calls ping pong "table tennis" is probablly better than you.
Nah. It's like I say. If I've played you at least once, I've beaten the crap out of you at least once. The last time someone corrected me and called it table tennis, I proceeded to beat him 12 straight times. It doesn't work like that, Eet. Unlike smash, there's a clear #1. Wanna trash talk? Then you can return my 85 mph serve :) A big reason why I haven't broken through at a smash tournament is because I dedicate so much time to quiz bowl and ping pong. When I win the tournament, I'll post again.

In the end, it's all in good fun. Have fun doing whatever. You can't be the best at everything--however you do kick butt at smash. Eet is the man!

rick1m

Smash Cadet
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingcore Koopa

Smash Rookie
[url="#" said:
RAM[/url]]well since the april 1st tourny is out then I would like to make a suggestion if I may, start prepping for the next one so this lil problem of finding a spot dose'nt interfere with us having a good time smashing each other skullz in. welp that's all I can think of for this time, but I still hope that the next one will be a Round robin I'm dying to compete in that lil number
Im fine with you taking charge unless someone wants to speak out.
Well Jessie since theres no tourney this weekend, guess we better practice some more in preps for the next one.

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
eet said:
Lol quiz bowl and ping pong...youre freaking awesome.

I wanna play you in ping pong :)
Of course you do. Since I've been playing the same 12 or 13 people over and over for a few months now, I need someone new to play against. Sometimes, we get someone new, but not often. Quiz Bowl is my job--since I'm the UL quiz bowl president, I have to do a lot of stuff. I've only played in about 39 matches with my team this year, though. 30-9, naqt SW sectional champs, etc...but nationals is on the 7th and 8th, so I won't be able to make any tourneys if you schedule them on those dates.

physics 2 is not that bad compared to modern or even thermo for that matter. and of course, quantum makes it look really easy but that's next semester for me. good luck on your next exam, taylor.

F

Falcon_X

No tourney? Thats complete BS!!
Well, I guess that means for practice for everyone.
See you guys at the next tourney.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya we can all meet up somewhere like hmmm how about in a big field and we'll just set up everything there

everyone watch match 16 cuz its so clutch

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
lol no it was just a test in the class physics 2 ap. im to lazy to take the actual AP test

and im in the calc based class but im still in highschool ;.;
i was smart a long time ago.

edit::
rofl at the memory of Falcon_X's last post xD

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
No, they aren't up yet but I'm practically done with them already. I'm leaving for Tampa in the morning though so I don't have time to finish/upload them. I only have Monday & Tuesday of next week free before I have to leave again for PwnZone's and AR. If I can, I'll put some up during those two days.

Isn't next week when you and your brother come to FL? I'll probably come play you guys and the rest of the crew Monday or Tuesday and I'll be able to give them to you on CD-R then as well. Plus, since you have broadband I'll be able to upload them from your place on John/Steve/Dave's laptop while we play. :)

eet

Smash Ace
man, beat the **** outta pwnzones ness for me. :(

anyway, Im not sure if/when well be having a smashfest. prolly friday, maybe saturday? depends. It will be either tims house or shyg apartment htough

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Boomstick's good! :-p

(EET ussually beats him though actually since Peach counters Falcon)

F

Falcon_X

Mankosuki said:
Boomstick's good! :-p

(EET ussually beats him though actually since Peach counters Falcon)

they are both excellent players, but i will always put my money on falcon

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Who r u anyways falcon x?(were u at the last tourney?) Id like to see u beat eet

and eet is better than boomstick, just watch the end of match 3

eet

Smash Ace
i beat boomstick in alabama, and his falcon again in the team tourny. I dunno if I played him at taylors though, maybe i did?

anyway, its usually a close match but im too sexy.

Top Bottom