• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I'm dissapointed in the very little talk of butthole and actual talk about smash.
What kind of bizarro Louisiana thread have I been reading?

-Ran

Smash Master
14. RickyBlack - $2. Any character. 2/3

I called Ricky and he said that he'd money match you for $5. $2 dollars is too little for him to care.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm dissapointed in the very little talk of butthole and actual talk about smash.
What kind of bizarro Louisiana thread have I been reading?
i was talking about how louisiana smash is held together by butthole today at school

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna be able to make Dibbz on Saturday unless it's really late. I was thinking more of either tomorrow night or Thursday night. If no one can come those days, it's cool. I might make NOM for a little while.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Updated Version.

Lee, JNig, Hyro, and Batto's offer has been changed.
...what would we get out of it if we win??? Nothing lol. If anything you should have PR matches with everybody and $10 mms with me jnig lee

Hey John, if Jash is at MLG DC, I will MM him. WHEN I win, I'll change my title to "Toon Link Killer."

U mad?
Nah cuz you're still gonna get outplaced by Hunger, Krystedez, Malcolm, Baseem and Blue Rouge and Blue Rouge ain't even gonna be there LOL

Curlz

Smash Lord
14. RickyBlack - $2. Any character. 2/3

I called Ricky and he said that he'd money match you for $5. $2 dollars is too little for him to care.
I haven't played RickyBlack EVER, so I don't want to put too much on the line because I have NO idea how he plays and I'm also putting up alot of money altogether, I honestly don't think I'll be able to swing the extra $3 unless I win it in another MM.

....maybe after I **** Awstin I'll put that up.
<3

...what would we get out of it if we win??? Nothing lol. If anything you should have PR matches with everybody and $10 mms with me jnig lee
You don't win anything if you win, but I'm sure you won't want to lose to me either, because you'd have to hold the burden of losing to me in a serious match, and the having me take your spot on the PR. :p

BSP

Smash Legend
I wouldnt mind being in it, I just don't know how to program etc..

BSL, I accept your mm.
BSL, don't pick Luigi.....don't do it man...

Lol do it if he's your best. But MK walks over and back over him 24/7. Luigi's still got the nair of awesomesauce though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, don't pick Luigi.....don't do it man...

Lol do it if he's your best. But MK walks over and back over him 24/7. Luigi's still got the nair of awesomesauce though.
The point isn't to win. It's to play P:M. The money match is just a guise.

You don't win anything if you win, but I'm sure you won't want to lose to me either, because you'd have to hold the burden of losing to me in a serious match, and the having me take your spot on the PR. :p
I think his point is, he won't take it seriously.

D

Deleted member

bsl prolly my favorite person in the community.

and fyi i uninstalled LoL. the ultimate rage quit.

...it was a bad day for my awesome elo.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
why falco? jc. okay not tonight though
Well, Falco covers most of Wario's bad matchups (DDD, Marth kinda, *** Yoshi), but more importantly, gives me a HUGE advantage in counterpicking stages. I can ban mostly what I want, they bring me to some flat stage, I'll switch Falco. If they ban something dumb because they know I have my pocket Falco, I can just go Brinstar or another good Wario stage, whichever is more comfortable for me.

Started playing him a bit earlier today, I'm getting the hang of it!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
bsl prolly my favorite person in the community.

and fyi i uninstalled LoL. the ultimate rage quit.

...it was a bad day for my awesome elo.
:( I don't think I ever really got to play with you, except the first day when you and sudai got me into it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But this is for the PR, so he has to guaruntee himself a good chance with people around his level.

Loljk.

Top Bottom