• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
Yo sars, id like to get together sometime soon too. Havent smashed with you in a while :(

Sudai

Stuff here
So like, I requested this saturday off because I thought there was a smashfest at taylor's, so does anyone want to smash? >.>

Otherwise, looks like I'm loosing money to my friends in poker. x.x

Sars, I got the match listing, I didn't know any one else wanted it. I'll have all the matchups typed up by tomorrow as well as Elo rankings~ :)

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to thank everyone that showed up for the tourney. Thanks for showing your support. Yeah running a tourney is no easy business. Once the new Gameware opens on College Dr., there will be many more to come (or at least that's what Stephen, the manager, told me). So keep an eye out for many more.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
gahh i hate beening 14 my father won't let me go to the al but even if he said yes i think we wouldn't be able to get back on time sun or w/e D:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_<

Don't know if some of these matches are friendlies or not.

If you played on the recording TV and I didn't post your vid up, it's probably because I figured that it was a friendly and will post it up later (There's a Dillan vs Iceman vid i'm watching now that references to that, but I don't think it's an actual tourney match. Will get it later though).

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm a friggin celebrity.
Oh my God, is that how out of practice I am? I look like garbage. Missed WDs, missed SHs, random nados, and an SD or two. I'm glad I can see myself suck so I can get better. Thanx Sars, utter humiliation is my favorite tool for progress.
Oh, and I can't open the last video. It says it's private or something.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Videos should work now.

And @ Avery and Austin, yeah that has to happen soon. Especially since I'm garbage against spacies (well, not so much Falco now so . . . watch out Austin >_>;;;).

*loves matt*

Oh, and Iceman, yeah. I found that I really couldn't progress as well as a player until I saw how **** horrible I was and then trying to think of ways for me to get better.

>_> Gotta work on grabs, remembering old tactics (Raptorboost tricks, pivots, u-smash out of shields, and some secreter ones . . .), proper spacing, etc . . .

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome. thanx for the vids Sars.

Taylor vs Eet 1, is really funny. Eet gets taunted to death.

and if anyone wants to see me get 4 stocked watch my 2nd fight w/ taylor.
bleh..i regret not using doc as much this tourney. my falco was bleh that day.
taylor is smart to be all retardedly aggressive vs. my doc. i liked that fight; made me really have to work for it.

what tournament in AL were ya'll talking about?

in other news, NO wants to do a tournament. John said he would wanna set up a tourney at DIbbz Friday or something w/ 5 dollar entrance fee or whatever.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Are you going to John's tournament Cyphus?

If BR wants to get together for a mini-smashfest Saturday I can get two big TVs in my livingroom and we can order some pizza or something.

Reply if you're interested.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Kyle.

My apartment is at 1155 Jim Taylor #6 in Tigerland. I think 4:00 is good for me, but the time doesn't really matter if someone wants to start earlier or something. Like I said I've got two good TVs but if we're doing this I need someone to bring a cube and smash for the second TV.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Kyle, that's cool. I shoulda just pieced it together.
Dillion, I don't know if you watched the vids yet, but watch our third one. Near the end, the shyguys save you. Somone wanted you to win that match.
Who's Epsilon? I don't know names yet.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so like..
Host2 is in March
INN5 is in July

lets be sure to go to those, but in the meantime what tournies are we talking about? and what happened to that AL tourney people were talking about?

btw i'm awesome.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Kyle is the one they say is good as the nyte....

IT'S NYTETIME B*TCHES.

But seriously, I wanna play Kyle. I played him at teh Ralph tournament and beat me each time while I was sand bagging. I might have to open up some gates.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
lee says that cuz its funny you're so confident.
i love you nicknyte like i love the boss, but the truth of the matter is kyle is a much better player.

and if i can get like 4 diff people to pitch in money i could get a van to drive if anyone wants a comfortable ride to Al.
which infact i am off for so if i can get anyone to go with me ill probably go.
boss switch ur shifts

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
hah nice matchs iceman and kyle i need to learn to DI from marth D: but other then that nice games guys

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
either in al D: or mabey a smash fest :D though anywhere La still looks sexy

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
but like....whats the deal w/ AL?
y r we going there? it doesn't look like its going to be big or anything :-/

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
it's not, just a set of bi-weeklies that happen in Mobile. I guess Taylor figures it's easy money and/or the chance to play new people?

(RAM this is the second time today that you posted right as I'm about to. >_<)

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sars, the matches between me and Epsilon are correct, but my match with Eric wasn't on the recording TV. It was on one of my TV's, so I don't know whose match that was.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Thanks Vaugh, huge help there.

Um, I'll just put question marks for the second video then I guess . . .

Ah probably no friday for me.

O-o

Don't know why, but the Cyphus vs Lee grandfinals match r1 doesn't have sound but the second does . . .

I'm too lazy to fix it now >_< I've got a calc test I have to fail tomorrow. Just don't want to fail too badly. gargh

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
my car is a piece of **** but if anyone else will drive or let me drive their car i want to go to al. saturday.

and i want to go because i never get to play anyone cept all the old ppl and cyphus and lee on occasion and frankly im bored with the lineup.

so if i can get atleast 3 or so other people to say they want to go ill drive a van, otherwise ill probably be playing at someone's house saturday, but i rly wanted to play the panhandlers cuz they are sexy like when they come to play in our hotel room till 2 in the morning with me and boss at anime south.

and it would just be 5$ for gas

Top Bottom