• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
lee says that cuz its funny you're so confident.
i love you nicknyte like i love the boss, but the truth of the matter is kyle is a much better player.
You are so mean. ;_; I'm confident cause I am confident I can beat Kyle Tomorrow. :D

MATCH OF THE DAY.

KYLE VS. NICKNYTE

MARTH Vs. LUIGI?(WTF)

GET IT ON >_<;

This is teh place of teh rapings.

Kyle.

My apartment is at 1155 Jim Taylor #6 in Tigerland. I think 4:00 is good for me, but the time doesn't really matter if someone wants to start earlier or something. Like I said I've got two good TVs but if we're doing this I need someone to bring a cube and smash for the second TV.

1155 Jim Taylor Dr Apt. 6
Baton Rouge, LA 70820-4535, US

Now time for Nicknyte funtime GO!

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Prepare for the nytespike if you're playing Luigi;p

Feel free to bring TVs and cubes guys.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
by "don't care how late" does that imply people can crash the night and leave 'round noon?
guess i'm just curious..cuz i think i'm just really tired of driving...i wanna play smash but like...gah..

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I never said A Luigi couldn't beat A Marth, I said that Nyte's Luigi can't beat Kyle's Marth. Did those two play last night? I couldn't go, I was in no condition to drive.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Luigi got teh Nytespike

Mary, send me a PM with your address or cell phone and I'll get your cube back to you. I slept in so late I probably missed you. Thanks again for letting us use it.

Mary

Smash Rookie
im reading this right after i went to pick it up at your apt and you werent there. thats ok. my address is 5151 highland road apt 224, baton rouge la...... i live in the highland plantation apartments. my cell is 3373392618. call whenever. thanks.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I've a programming project due Thursday, but if I can get it done ahead of time I'll show up.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh another tourney in February, huh? I have to talk to Stephen to actually get the OK on that one. I knew about the big tourneys in the new store, cuz that's when I start working again. I'll keep you guys posted on that cuz there'll be more than just smash for those tournies.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I (Elvis) am availible all this week except during the times of 4-6pm :D

Also, I beat Kyle's Marth....Twice....outta 20 times. SO I DID BEAT IT HAHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOZLSOZLXCOPTER....

Sorry. And yes I got nyte spiked...That was some funny sheet.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Whoo, good **** for Kyle then. And yeah, Tony also had trouble with his Marth so I dunno.

Maybe Kyle's a Marth slayer.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
How about something like 7:00 Tuesday Nicknyte. You and Iceman can come over to my place or I'll drive wherever. Heh, I've still got those two TV's in the living room... Soo heavy:/

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I just got the OK from Stephen again about the upcoming smash tourney in February. I'm hosting it again and it's gonna be on the 24th. Same rules as before and anyone can bring TV's and Gamecubes/Wiis. I don't have my Gamecube this time, so I might need another volunteer. It'll be in the back next to the DDR machine again.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I (Elvis) am availible all this week except during the times of 4-6pm :D

Also, I beat Kyle's Marth....Twice....outta 20 times. SO I DID BEAT IT HAHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOZLSOZLXCOPTER....

Sorry. And yes I got nyte spiked...That was some funny sheet.
Let me restate this post.

Also, I beat Kyle's Marth WITH MY LUIGI....Twice....outta 20 times. SO I DID BEAT IT HAHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOZLSOZLXCOPTER....

But He is one ell of a player. :D

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
There were alot of team matches last night. That friend of yours, Kyle, would be pretty good if he didn't SD 3-4 times a match.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I can put my place up for a smashfest Saturday night, and if Lee and Cyphus want to drive back in the morning that's cool. But there's only one couch...!

There's seriously only one or two free parking spots at my apartment complex though, so you've got to find someplace else to park or go on the curb.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
:/

Unless Tony or Ryan wants to do something this weekend or whatever at dibbz, I don't think anything will happen. It's really starting to look like the next major smash thing I can do would be around Mardi Gras . . .

So does anyone have plans for a major tourney then? >_>

G

Garvix

Dear People of Louisiana

I have been looking for someone to play at Super Smash Bros. for quite some time now...and have recently moved to the Lafayette Acadiana area...I've played people all over Louisiana and Texas...and I'm really looking for a challenge...

I would like to be informed as to something happening along those sorts...Possibly this weekend or in the near future...

I sure hope there's someone out there that can beat me...

^_^

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
garvix
if u in the laffy area, the closest good smasher is Blaise who lives in Opelousas.
They have tournaments in Alladin's Castle arcade in the mall on wednesdays if you can makes those. You'll be able to play him there. if u can make the next one, good luck.

dunno how old u r/if u drive/or ur schedule on traveling for tournaments. But the largest smash scenes are in BatonRouge(various people's houses and GameWare in mall) and NewOrleans/Kenner (Dibbz PC Cafe: a gaming center), while Lee and myself reside in Houma, about an east of you if u want the biggest challenge. ;)

no sweating though, man. just play to have fun, u know? but if u wanna make things interesting most people here would gladly put money on the line, since ur already experienced in TX and LA smashers apparently ;)

Top Bottom