• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
:)

Well Ryan said he'd be more than willing to go to this. Only problem is sometime during the holidays he has to go to Houston, but let's hope to God he's not going for New Years or anything. >_<

But if all goes well . . . I should be in BR. Matt, are you going to this too?

RAM

Smash Lord
Probably New years or the Day After, I'm going to Fire up the ol Grill and cook some Hot Dogs and stuff with Chips and stuff and we will hook up some TV's in the backyard and have one big Smashfest and possibly if ppl are interested a tourney, I have a couple of Mobile guys coming so it should be fun. You have my Number Matt and Vice Versa I'll give ya a call buddy.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ATTENTION BATON ROUGE SMASHERS...

Me and Lee wanna go to B.R. today for melee....anybody availalbe? Eet? Setsuma? Mary?

if no random smashfest is possible maybe we'll go to N.O. or sumfin..all i know is..we hurtin' for some melee.
i'm off of work today and wednesday. and lee ain't goin t school...so call me at 985-232-5410 if u got some ideas...and post here.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Yo Cyphus, if you two havent already headed to BR, and you dont plan on going, maybe we can work something out down here. Austin and Lee have already conversed about meeting so ahhh if it all works out that would be awesome. We get out of school in about 30 mins so I hope you see this and Ill probably give you a call on my way home. Anyways if this doesnt work out we might just have to force you two to come to the **** over holidays, working with your schedule that is.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey dudes if u guys do want to come to ram's cookout thing that is freakin awsome that more people r showin more interest in rams cookout smash fest. ........but i saw a couple of people confused to where he lives. ram lives in navarre/10 min away from my house in fortwalton. He wont be holdin this in N.O. dudes but i hope u guys still consider coming even tho it is like 3 hours away.

Sudai

Stuff here
I don't have work today so I can smash if you guys want to or something.

Could probably head to Freddy's place or something? :p *loves offering up Freddy's house for smash*

Mary

Smash Rookie
today is my birthday but im up for smash cyphus and lee. i plan on getting really wasted, so whoever wants to come, let me know, and you can get wasted too.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome...happy b-day.
me and lee just made plans to go to Taylor's apartment for a lil smashfest. I'm sure u'll be more than welcome to join us, since eet and Setsuma, and nicknyte should also be coming.
his apartment is 2000 brightside, so just mapquest it. he said we could show up anytime. but eh...like..if ur unsure gimme call at 985-232-5410.
me and lee will be crashing the night there and leaving later in the morning, so just like..do what u want to. =D

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Are y'all going tonight? If so, am I invited? I haven't played in a while, mostly due to that school thing (I need to quit that so I have more time for Melee). But if it's cool, I'd like to come.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Yeah, so I got accepted into LSU and with scholarship + TOPs it looks like I can go there for free . . .

So I might be living in BR next year.

RAM

Smash Lord
Any word yet on your attendance Matt? I got the Mobile guys bringing Chips so Far. also do you think you could do me a favor and talk to Ricky and the rest of his Crew and see if they want to come for me since they are never on the boards and I don't have their number. the more the Merrier,

if we did have a tourney it would be a 10 dollar entry fee for singles and 10 for teams. hopefully I'll see ya there.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Can he beat human players yet? I seem to recall him getting pwned at Cajun Showdown due to lack of experience.

Tech skill alone isn't enough unfortunately.

Sudai

Stuff here
Too true~ My tech skill sucks (unless I'm on a magical adventure~ :X) and I can go back and fourth with Sets who has good tech skill~

Then there's Eric who I make fun of all the time~ (Can't pillar, can't tripple laser, missing tons of LCancles~ Bwahahaha) yet he ***** most of us.. >.>

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
we had a good time- Lee prolly even more than me for reasons not suitable for all people.

alas, we had some good laughs. and i had my own laughs that noone understood nor cared to understand such as the simplicity of Taylor making a pie...and in mid-completion tilts his tray, and to my eyes see all his precious pie crust slide off onto the carpet.
i still don't get how anyone could not find that funny :(..its ****ing hilarious, *****es.

anyway....nicknyte is cheap. and by cheap, i mean awesome.
and by awesome...i mean cheap.
deffinately improved and has all around good mindgames and edgeguarding reflexes and strong patience. next time we play i want a serious tourney-style best 2 outta 3. u really surprised me. he's so good w/ marth's spike, its just stupid :(

its a shame mary showed up for like...30 minutes then left. wanted to play him a bunch.

me, lee, and eet so totally should have ditched you Setsuma, when u brought the coke to the car by driving off fast saying "cya n00b"..but eet was too awesome to do that to u. oh well..it woulda made a funny story.

about that tourney the 30th..i got work 4:30pm to 1am..so looks like i'm not making it. :-/
i'm trying to find someone to switch shifts w/ me..but the saturday after christmas (oh- the gift returns!) isn't looking good to interest anyone.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
<_< Nyte spikes are teh pwn.

Yes. We will seriously have to do another Doc vs. Marth Match. We were tied at 1 to 1....I can finally say I actually beat your Doc O_O Thou I pwned yer Falco....But then it was battlefield so that was cheep in its own right. But Um tanks.

Nicknyte: Eric, you know what time it is?
Eet: Uh....7:00pm?
Nicknyte: NO. ITS'
NYTETIME.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
well... u've improved alot since i played u, but don't let a friendly match get you too excited B)
i'll grant u bragging rights for our rematch though...in a tournament style situation with a 6 minute time limit ftw. You can expect me to be more patient and not approach marth on the edge so silly as i did. i underestimated you. i think i also took some dumb risks as falco on battlefield in edgeguarding that got me edgeguarded instead. but no johns...gg. I'll deffinately bring it on next time. ~_^

hm..just watched the tourney fights rom the 16th..that Taylor capt. vs Eet peach was really nice. :D

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, so Matt and I are thinking of meeting up and playing this coming week. More info to come!

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I'm pissed I missed out.. :/

Someone needs to do something on wednessday since I'm off work and I don't want to be completely rusty come the tourney on the 30th.......................borderline 7 weeks without playing smash now. ; ; ; ; ; ;

Jackets

Smash Rookie
sars, what day u guys plan on doing the smashing? try too puh it past the 26th, :p and is it at matt's house or yours?

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
im going to ralphs ont he 30th...dont know who's riding with me yet...

Can someone pm me the exact location and all the details cause i have no clue wtf or wheretf im going lol.

<3

I believe Sars and I are getting together on wensday??? and maybe one more day after that if we can.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ah, I think the only place I can play would be at some dude's house or at Dibbz. :/

Things are getting really hectic around my household since my folks came in from Japan, so there's like twice as many people inside my house now. Sorry dudes!

Plus at Dibbz Matt's unbaninated (yeah . . . Asian grandparents blow).

But ah, yeah Austin try to get Avery to go with you and everyone else is invited. No idea at what time exactly this is happening though.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
agh....ill try to make it wednesday, but ill need a time, and ill need a massive amount of coffee cause ill be tired as hell from my car ride back from Fla.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I'm game for the Ralph tourney and anyday between Wednesday and Sunday after XMas..someone hit me up to play? Please~ :D

###################

Last edited:

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
From Wednesday on i can game from when ever to when ever int he morning lol.

So whats ever best for yall. Lets try to get alteast like 6 hours in maybe?? or 4-5??

Needa try some new stuff. Anyone is welcome to come but we are probly going to be in new orleans at like dibbz or someones house. You COULD come to my house I guess but i have 1 tv lol...and no game cube.

Top Bottom