• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Sometimes playing like you're gay = auto win for getting chicks.
NO NO WHAT THE F8ck dude.?! nobody. nobody should ever pretend to act gay to get a woman. if you have to pretend your gay then you should die, bc you would officially be gay. i havent flamed you lately batto, but you saying that just made you 50x gayer. i wasnt even going to flame you anymore but seriously. WTF'n H

Battousai780

Smash Ace
NO NO WHAT THE F8ck dude.?! nobody. nobody should ever pretend to act gay to get a woman. if you have to pretend your gay then you should die, bc you would officially be gay. i havent flamed you lately batto, but you saying that just made you 50x gayer. i wasnt even going to flame you anymore but seriously. WTF'n H
Acting gay =/= being gay. xDDDD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
<insert relationship pursuing rant>
the most important thing, regarding getting girls that you need, is realizing u dont need one. Lack of confidence, nervousness, insecurity, etc...are the easiest things to read on people and among the biggest turnoffs to girls.
You need to rewire your brain to accept that you dont need a girl...THEN go looking for girls. If you can convince yourself it doesn't matter and you dont really care that much...then you have no tension, you're relaxed, and girls will be more interested in you knowing you are not desperate.
DONNOT crush at any girl you dont really know, worst mistake ever...get to know, at least somewhat, a girl before you decide if you like her. Dont set yourself up for disaster.
If she's not interested, thats terrific...because you dont deserve to punish yourself by hurting over someone who doesn't like you...
It was said earlier^^^ "its a numbers game"
------------------------------------
I think you should have a different mindset about dating. If you feel confident and complete without a girl, it makes you that much more attractive to girls.
The good thing you have about you, is actually your shyness...people that talk about themselves aren't interesting...but if you can make the other person have to ask you questions you know you've got them curious already. I think if you can engage conversation (and be willing to not care how it goes [there's no such thing as failure-if they're not interested then they're not worth it for you])...*ahem*..if you can engage in conversation, eventually someone will feed the conversation back and just take it from there.
Just dont get too excited, because you dont want to hurt yourself later. Afterall, you are already a confident, complete person.

Sudai

Stuff here
would you have gay sex for 3million dollars is the real question
I would, but that's a different story. Oh, and Batto, we all now know how gay you really are, but I still wouldn't have sex with you for 3 million dollars.

But seriously, if you act gay at all to try to get a chick, not only will it not work, you'll make yourself look like a douche to all your friends. Girls love gay guys. They absolutely do. But they love them because they can be a FRIEND that DOES NOT THINK ABOUT SEX WITH THEM. Any and everyone, by the 6th grade at least, should know that Friend Zone = relationship death. There's ways to get out of the friend zone, but it's so not worth all the effort. In short...

COMING FROM A BI GUY: DO NOT ACT GAY TO GET A GIRL. DUMBEST THING YOU COULD DO

Edit: Also, Cyphus knows what the fux up.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Reputation? And how often are these BR tourneys gonna be?

[edit]

Woah, what the hell did I miss ****ing smashboards. ROFL @ Batto. Good reason to delete a post I guess, but holy hell I loved reading the reactions lol

And I guess Cyphus has a pretty good point. I wouldn't say not look for girls, but yeah, it's all about just being confident, and the being funny thing works amazingly.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
kudos for cyphus for a very well put explanation about getting girls.

kudos to sudai for being bi. and still wouldnt have sex with batto for 3 million g's lol!
I WUV subai.!! <3<3<3

edit.. since batto deleted his old post. i quoted it on the first post on this page. batto The Baptist.

**Double Edit. For Sale.!!*

I have some games that im willing to sale while at the gameware tourney if anybody is interested. ill sell them for 40$ a piece and they are all unopened and still in plastic wrap.
they are.. pokemon:battle revolution, batallion wars 2, fire emblem: radiant dawn, super mario galaxy, endless ocean, excite truck(ill sell this one for cheap lol), mario strikers charged, super paper mario, zelda:twilight princess, mario party 8. i also have a classic controller and wiiplay which comes with the wiimote. if anybodys interested in any of these just send me a PM or post it.

Ty ty

batto's still gay.

G

GuyInGreen

I have some matches of a few tournaments on my Youtube. Most of them are of riki's smashcrew and chaddly's smashcrew, and some lee and cyphus. But I actually filmed these with a camera so quality is low. ...
On the up side I just bought a new Video transfer so that I could just record live tv.

http://youtube.com/user/MrGuyInGreen

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
kudos for cyphus for a very well put explanation about getting girls.

kudos to sudai for being bi. and still wouldnt have sex with batto for 3 million g's lol!
I WUV subai.!! <3<3<3

edit.. since batto deleted his old post. i quoted it on the first post on this page. batto The Baptist.
Funny that I told him to delete that post, but quoted him so it still stays

Sudai

Stuff here
It's been quoted like 3 times. lol

The gameware tournies are a monthly series. Once a month. Probably somewhere around the same time of the month each month, but you'd have to ask Randall about that.

Also, Green Guy, if you're coming to this tourney tomorrow, you should bring your camera and record ****.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
OK, it worked, i took everyones advice, walked out of my house met a random girl, we had sex and now were talking about marriage...

lol jk, that would be cool though

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
naaa, i cant be gay its gross i like girls too much besides i wouldnt be who i was if i were ghey, but like i dont really understand being gay, cuz like were all programed to want to pass on our genes thats y theres males and females and sexual attraction, so like being gay has no point in terms of the evolution of humankind... is being gay like our species way of telling someone not to procreate because we dont want ur genes to be passed on to the future?

Sudai

Stuff here
Quite possibly. I never thought of that, but that made me laugh like hell. What would you consider being bi, then?

Also, I didn't think you'd ever swing to that side, just letting you know in case you ever do~ : o

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
0% chance ill ever be gay or do anything gay, i wouldnt say im homophobic i would just choose not to be around gay people if i didnt have too

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
What would you consider being bi, then?
Being a greedy jerk who wants to have his cake and f**k it too.

OK, it worked, i took everyones advice, walked out of my house met a random girl, we had sex and now were talking about marriage...

lol jk, that would be cool though
That would be really cool....except that marriage part, that'd just be unfortunate =/ GL tricking one. And don't forget, if all else fails, there's always roofies and chloroform..... ....and pretending to be gay?

Sudai

Stuff here
So what if I'm greedy? >.>

Oh, and ShyG, I'll make sure not to do anything gay around you cause I have enjoyed the few times I hung out with you. : )

Just uh, forget my proposal at all and it's all cool~ : P

D

Deleted member

im awesome at pokemon cards.

the real question is though: was lee on the toilet for his most recent posts?

Sudai

Stuff here
I hope not, cause a 40 minute **** is not fun. Unless he just had to go on the toilet twice within that interval...in which case..ah eff it.

Taylor, my mom's stupid so I can't stay out tonight either. I'm staying out after the tournament tomorrow though, so we might finally be able to get our game of go in then?

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I bet if you do a search for GAY or BUTTSECKS on the forums our thread will be #1 lololol.

Anyways........

What time we smashing Friday? Need to know when where the tourny is again if i decide to go.

XSniper

Smash Rookie
hell, i'd do any sex or anything for a million... anyone who wouldn't sell their self respect and manhood for a million dollars is not human!

Sudai, u may find ur tires conveniently slashed and suga in ur tank if you plan on going to the tourny tomorrow. I, however, will be there promptly at 6pm..hopefully.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@ShyGuy: babies suck. I'm strait and will never have kids. gay people can adopt anyway if they want them bad enough.

Also, I don't buy into the whole "pre-programmed" thing for stuff that involves personal preference. It's one thing to know by instinct that pain=bad, but pleasure can come from different things for different people. Hence, fantasies & fetishes. btw, you know that the male's G-spot is in the butt? It's pretty nice. ^_^

Sudai

Stuff here
hell, i'd do any sex or anything for a million... anyone who wouldn't sell their self respect and manhood for a million dollars is not human!

Sudai, u may find ur tires conveniently slashed and suga in ur tank if you plan on going to the tourny tomorrow. I, however, will be there promptly at 6pm..hopefully.
Go for it, David. Do know, though, that I plan to spend all day with people that are going to and hosting the tournament. : P

Edit: PS, my urine smells like Cheetoes and I haven't had them in forever.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
breath of fire 2 is awsome.... the story got better, i think im close to the end but i dunno. I think thats what im gonna do for the next few months just stay @ home and play rpgs. but its like wtf vc y dont u have anymore, wheres final fatasy,chrono trigger,smrpg,earthbound,lufia or whatever the hell that is. I might just have to buy a snes get a list of every rpg ever made on the snes and try to find them...

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
naaa, i cant be gay its gross i like girls too much besides i wouldnt be who i was if i were ghey, but like i dont really understand being gay, cuz like were all programed to want to pass on our genes thats y theres males and females and sexual attraction, so like being gay has no point in terms of the evolution of humankind... is being gay like our species way of telling someone not to procreate because we dont want ur genes to be passed on to the future?
Mankosuki brought up a good point. That argument really does fall apart immediately considering that we're not the only species to have homosexual tendencies. There are other animals which are perceived to operate only on instinct that enjoy homosexuality (and yes, even they are better at decorating than a heterosexual man).

Edit: Shyg, great SNES rpg - Soulblazer, not terribly long, but one of my childhood favorites. I could give you a list of great RPGs for the SNES because what you described as your plan was basically my 4th - 7th grade.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Is that the prequal to illusion of gaia? i played that along time ago, i never played terrinigma because its japn only but i heard it was the best one of the series.

i did some researching two other japan only rpgs that were apparently good were tales of phantasia and star ocean...

secret of mana also had a prequal in japan that was suppose to be good

and of course mother 3

but as far as US only theres

breath of fire
breath of fire 2
lufia and the fortress of doom
lufia 2: rise of the senistrils
final fantasy 2
final fantasy 3
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Secret of Mana
Soulblazer
ilusion of gaia
secret of evermore
secret of the stars
robotrek (or sumthihg like that)

some others i forgot but nothing worth playing

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Is that the prequal to illusion of gaia? i played that along time ago, i never played terrinigma because its japn only but i heard it was the best one of the series.

i did some researching two other japan only rpgs that were apparently good were tales of phantasia and star ocean...

and of course mother 3

breath of fire
breath of fire 2
final fantasy 2
final fantasy 3
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Secret of Mana
Soulblazer
ilusion of gaia
secret of evermore
secret of the stars

Yes, Soul Blazer was the prequel to Illusion of Gaia.
Star Ocean for the SNES was definitely a solid game.
I don't remember ever hearing about a prequel to secret of mana, but the Japan only sequel, Seiken Densetsu 3, was extremely good.
You're forgetting the Dragon Quest series, excellent games, imo.
Oh, and evermore = garbage. Awful alchemy system.
Not exactly an RPG, but Zelda Link to the Past, great classic.

And if you're looking for a list of SNES rpgs, here's a good start...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/cat_48.html

After looking through, a couple that I had forgotten about...
Treasure Hunter G
Ys 3
And this will sound dumb, but I swear it was a cool game...Super Ninja Boy.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

and of course mother 3

breath of fire
breath of fire 2
final fantasy 2
final fantasy 3
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Secret of Mana
Soulblazer
ilusion of gaia
secret of evermore
secret of the stars

The Secret of Mana prequel was that changed to Final Fantasy Adventure for gameboy, not that tight. As for Terranigma and Seiken Denstsu 3 (sequel to Secret of Mana), you can easiyl find those illegally on the internet and both of them are worth it. Terranigma especially, it starts off a bit slow, but once the story gets going, you won't be able to stop playing it. Plus it has the Secret of Mana style gameplay. Also glad to see Secret of Evermore on that list, I could of swore I was the only persons to ever play that game. It has to one of the best games that no one ever played before. Good luck finding it if you don't have it.

You could also dabble into Tactics Ogre if you're that kind of person, not as good as the GBA version, but still pretty fun. I hate to be cliche, but you definitely left Link to the Past off of that list. Tales of Phantasia is okay, but if you played any of the recent "Tales" games then you should be prepared for disappointment. It plays like a poor man's Tales of Legendia and the story isn't all that interesting.

On a another side note, beat Chrono Trigger, then beat Chrono Cross right after it without playing another game (except smash that is =D). It make Cross that much more weird when the first story is still fresh in your mind.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Bah, I expected to wake up to Batto trash-talk not RPG talk >_> But yeah, BoF2 was pretty good. And Jiovanni's my new favorite person cause DQ series is amazing.

I logged in like 140 hours in DQVII not because it's hard but because I loved it that god **** much. THAT GAME WAS TOP**** RIGHT THERE!

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
The Secret of Mana prequel was that changed to Final Fantasy Adventure for gameboy, not that tight.
Wow, I never knew that. I really liked FFA. I used to play that a helluva lot. Now the other gba FF game I remember, Legends, I think it was - the blue cover, not so good.

Bah, I expected to wake up to Batto trash-talk not RPG talk >_> But yeah, BoF2 was pretty good. And Jiovanni's my new favorite person cause DQ series is amazing.

I logged in like 140 hours in DQVII not because it's hard but because I loved it that god **** much. THAT GAME WAS TOP**** RIGHT THERE!
Hey you *******, I'M your new favorite person, not Jiovanni, I'm the one that mentioned the DQ series, re-read :( Making me feel like Batto over here - ignored, forgettable...and a little gay.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

Yeah that was def DSK that mentioned DQ, I never played one. I was always too scared of addiction after hearing its illegal to release DQ on weekdays in Japan due to kids skipping school to buy it.

@DSK
Yeah I'm a huge Mana series fan so after hearing about Seiken Densetsu 3, I always wondered what Seiken Densetsu 1 was but after researching it I found that I had played and beat it already >.>

Legend of Mana is still one of my favorite games ever. I stupidly traded it in a very long time ago, but basically you have this blacksmithing system to make yourself super powerful, but you also get a "hard" and "nightmare" mode to fight in. I beat hard, but nightmare is absolutely the most ridiculous thing ever. Two humans are required to even have a chance. That plus the branching story lines are so ridiculously addicting. Sad to say that I definitely logged in roughly 350 hours into game. Probably about 200 of those were trying to find good materials to forge my **** weapons with so I could try beat nightmare mode. Since its summertime, I should find a copy of LoM and someone should help me beat nightmare mode!!!

Edit for my forgetfulness:
Hard mode is Nightmare in LoM, the hardest is No Future, its actually kinda creepy how they introduce because you look in this book to change the difficulty and when you go to no future the pages are black or something like that.

Top Bottom