• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's too easy, Batto. You need to step **** up if you want people to stop messing with you. Just know that, in the process, you will probably become too emo because it's impossible.

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
Hey Hey, who am I getting to play Friday? Sadly most of the Shreveport people can't make it. But I'll be there, maybe 2 people with me.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hey Hey, who am I getting to play Friday? Sadly most of the Shreveport people can't make it. But I'll be there, maybe 2 people with me.
I wish I could answer that question for you, but I know of at least a few people that aren't coming due to it not being a Melee tourney..which is silly. I'm gonna have to steal your number from you on Friday though. Any chance Vegta is coming down too, or no?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
It's too easy, Batto. You need to step **** up if you want people to stop messing with you. Just know that, in the process, you will probably become too emo because it's impossible.
Nah, I don't really mind it. I laugh sometimes. If I really minded it I would just kick their ***** irl.

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
Naw, Vegta can't make it due to him being gay. I hope there's a lot of people or I'm gonna be pissed. But I'll message you my number so you can call me at the tourney.

Vegta actually has a wedding dinner rehearsal to go to. But he still sucks.

vegta12

Smash Rookie
I wish I could answer that question for you, but I know of at least a few people that aren't coming due to it not being a Melee tourney..which is silly. I'm gonna have to steal your number from you on Friday though. Any chance Vegta is coming down too, or no?
i wanted to dude but a friend is getting married on saturday and he planned the rehersal dinner for friday night. but chimera and a buddy of ours is going down im sure.

Sudai

Stuff here
Whatever works, Chimy. (Yes, I'm gonna call you Chimy and pronounce it "Shimmy" > : P)

Sad I don't get to play both of you, but hey, at least I get to play Chimy + 1. : )

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Well, im fairly sure that there will be no advanced tactics to brawl other than wave bouncing LOLOLOLOL.

But who knows, maybe ill be in for a surprise.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
finished eureka seven. was a pretty good show. I am on fate stay/night now. watch the second episode and you will be hooked.. the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya is also a very charming series. I advise you all to watch the dubs via youtube.

btw..... anyone bringing recording equipment to gameware

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
haruhi made my stomach curl for the first few episodes, but after awhile I got used to it's "typical schoolgirl anime manner"and watched the rest (well some of the rest seing as how gay the ordering is). Death Note is my favorite anime of all time.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
finished eureka seven. was a pretty good show. I am on fate stay/night now. watch the second episode and you will be hooked.. the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya is also a very charming series. I advise you all to watch the dubs via youtube.

btw..... anyone bringing recording equipment to gameware
I absolutely loved Eureka 7. It was great. And I loved the first opening song "Days."

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Someone really should go, I'm off today. Yeah who were those random people that were there on sunday night at 1:30 in the morning?

Jon, SEX WIF *******!!!

If you're really looking for some good RPGs, you're gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out some dough for some PS1 classics. SNES just didn't have it like Playstation. I mean they had Chrono Trigger, FF1-6, Secret of Mana (you should find a translated version of the JPN only sequel for SNES), BoF, and SMRPG. The rest were mostly meh to me, I didn't even really enjoy the FFs on SNES that much even though some people find that blasphemous. But if you have about and extra 2 bills, PS1 has some gold.

Generic Batto insult.

Those werent random people at 1:30 in the . :)

That's the people I grew up on smash with -_-. That was DJ, Ricky, Ray, and John Wu. John was the taller of the 3 with small dreds i guess? The Shaved Head Metaknight player was DJ.

Sudai

Stuff here
We talk about Smash sometimes? Only thing to talk about since brawl came out (smash wise anyway) is the Brawl/Melee debate, which most of us don't care to hear. So instead, we talk about random awesome **** that happened to us recently. Oh, and we tend to make reference to how crappy Batto is at smash quite often.

Greeny, where do you live? I know you posted it a while back but I forgot and don't feel like looking back. : P

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Those werent random people at 1:30 in the . :)

That's the people I grew up on smash with -_-. That was DJ, Ricky, Ray, and John Wu. John was the taller of the 3 with small dreds i guess? The Shaved Head Metaknight player was DJ.
Okay cool, yeah that was pretty fun playin someone at Dibbz that know what they're doing besides you. Do they got there often or what? We should Brawl more.

D

Deleted member

jiovanni wins the 'loaded joke' contest. a new type of insult ive just created. it's like a loaded question, only with a joke instead. a joke inside a joke; if you will.
saying 'generic batto insult' was excellent. batto meaning quick draw made it to mean a generic joke against battousai, as well as a quick comeback. like a slap in the face after someone said something dumb. idk if he meant it like this, and even though it didnt actually make me laugh; on the inside, i thought it was hilarious.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
:/ They're just jealous. All I can say. xD

-edit-

Anyone wanna play some WCIII? I only have Reign of Chaos though.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
jiovanni wins the 'loaded joke' contest. a new type of insult ive just created. it's like a loaded question, only with a joke instead. a joke inside a joke; if you will.
saying 'generic batto insult' was excellent. batto meaning quick draw made it to mean a generic joke against battousai, as well as a quick comeback. like a slap in the face after someone said something dumb. idk if he meant it like this, and even though it didnt actually make me laugh; on the inside, i thought it was hilarious.
If I would of never met taylor I would never of known half the things I know =D

Jiovanni - We usually brawl Sunday nights at dibbz or goto chads (Chaddly, Chad Lee, Very Sick Snake player) House and brawl there.

Morning everyone. Im trying to think of a dam good excuse to mis work friday!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Well, my night was insane, i ended up taking two hits of LSD and help a smiley-face pillow for like seven hours, Basically, a complete mind fhuck,

Jackets

Smash Rookie
Matt, tell them you have the ****s.
Works every time. ;D

and Jiovanni, I try to get to Dibbz as often as I can. As far "knowing what they're doing." I'm up to par. I can't say how good I am at Brawl, cause I haven't had any experience with any of the active community outside Avery and Genuine. There were a few random matches with Lee, Matt and Chad right when brawl came out. So they can say whether or not I was any good.
But w/e, haha.

Just post when you're going to Dibbz in advance, and I'll try to make it.

Top Bottom