• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Lol best Luigi in Louisiana and Arizona speaking. I can actually say this with accuracy.

I like the game, and because it not glitched based, I feel that I am playing a fighting game that the creators mean the game to be played. Of course this is my personal opinion. I really like this game and my mom is a white man...again. Gotdam.

D

Deleted member

i mean, the only glitch that is extremely exploited in melee is wd but w/e
and right now everyone is racing to find all the brawl glitches. hah.

/end

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
first off, no Nicknyte. luigi is the easiest character to play, and i'm sure lee, myself, and people from AZ could take you ;)
----------------------
2ndly, Rok the Reaper was the one person i was talking about...he's the only person that went about even w/ me at allisbrawl.com
dk vs ike went 2-2
ddd vs ike went 1-0
ice vs ike went 0-1
and dk vs zelda went 2-0
-------------------------------
and i love brawl more and more everyday...my dk is amazing btw.
and lag isn't that bad...its people w/ slow internets (like lee, lol). i played people all over country, w/ virturally no lag.
-------------------------------------

4thly
i'm getting drunk tonight..and not playing brawl (the first night ever!)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Lol best Luigi in Louisiana and Arizona speaking. I can actually say this with accuracy.

I like the game, and because it not glitched based, I feel that I am playing a fighting game that the creators mean the game to be played. Of course this is my personal opinion. I really like this game and my mom is a white man...again. Gotdam.

Glitch based? Hardly, most of Melee's general competitive metagame revolved around things that the creators put in the game. I don't even believe that WD is a glitch anymore.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
It isn't a glitch, it doesn't change anything that the originaly gameplay designers put in. They purposely made it so that when you air dodge against the ground you slide. Of course I highly doubt they actually meant for people to use this.

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
Dibbz on Veterans?

I went there once in uh late October or something and pretty much everybody was playing WoW so it scared me away from ever going back there. This was like 2 weeks after I had finally broke the hold that stupid game had on me for good.

Didn't know people played Melee/Brawl there, funny cause I live like 10 minutes from Dibbz.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
allisbrawl.com's chatroom is too good.
*****s ALWAYS in there looking to play people.
i'm working at making pika one of my bests now, too.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
Dibbz on Veterans?

I went there once in uh late October or something and pretty much everybody was playing WoW so it scared me away from ever going back there. This was like 2 weeks after I had finally broke the hold that stupid game had on me for good.

Didn't know people played Melee/Brawl there, funny cause I live like 10 minutes from Dibbz.
just come tonight. me and battousai (and my friend who is also on these boards) are gonna be there. hes bringing his wii and so am i. ill prob play some counterstrike too

7-7:20 i will be arriving

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
just come tonight. me and battousai (and my friend who is also on these boards) are gonna be there. hes bringing his wii and so am i. ill prob play some counterstrike too

7-7:20 i will be arriving
Alright. I'll try to make it but it depends on whether or not I finish up some housework in time. If I come it'll prob be 20ish min late.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll be at Dibbz tonight. I'll be there after 7pm, with my Wii and Brawl. Caught an hour and a half worth of traffic from work, so I need time to unwind.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Lol, I just got back from Dibbz. I had some good matches with Austin, Lee (not really he whooped my ***), Ran Ji, Mura, and Testament (Gekko). Im never picking Marth against Meta and Snake is annoying.

and OMFG I HATE BANANAS

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
Lol, I just got back from Dibbz. I had some good matches with Austin, Lee (not really he whooped my ***), Ran Ji, Mura, and Testament (Gekko). Im never picking Marth against Meta and Snake is annoying.

and OMFG I HATE BANANAS
I came late but didn't stay long. Watched a couple of matches. I think almost every match I was present for had at least one Marth and there was even a Marth ditto at one point.

Whoever was using Snake alot is pretty good with him.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I came late but didn't stay long. Watched a couple of matches. I think almost every match I was present for had at least one Marth and there was even a Marth ditto at one point.

Whoever was using Snake alot is pretty good with him.
Heh, yeah, I was using Marth nonstop. Couple DDD matches & Toon Link. But yeah, Ran Ji is pretty good.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
yeah had some really good matches with you guys

my meta, dk, adn boozer all need some serious work though

lee smoked my *** a couple times

edit: Hornets = God Tier... go to espn.com now

editx2: I absolutely hate marth and shiek. just puttin that on the table. (mura) lol

-Ran

Smash Master
I had fun [mostly played Snake]. I cut out kinda early since my friends want go watch a movie. I'm going to make Snake a viable character, and I think I'm well on my way to doing it.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I had fun [mostly played Snake]. I cut out kinda early since my friends want go watch a movie. I'm going to make Snake a viable character, and I think I'm well on my way to doing it.
You're annoying as **** to play against. So far, I'd say mission accomplished. xD

Jk, despite all the mines and grenades it was fun.

D

Deleted member

dibbs got too popular. i probably wont be going. if anyone wants to come to br though you're welcome. and i may go to laff. to play melee/brawl. ffox you should invite me because im one of the only melee fans left in br.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ran, I think Snake is already a viable Character. He hits hard and although he has a few slow moves, most of his attacks come out relatively fast. That combined with creating hazards. Too good.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to make Sheik a viable character. Yesterday, I developed a simple and effective plan to make Sheik formidable. All you have to do try to make the opponent jump. Once the opponent is in the air, Sheik has a lot possibilities. I first devised this strategy in a match with Lee. I hadn't taken a stock off him and he had all his stocks. I decided to change my style at that moment, and in the end I managed to bring Lee down to his last stock, I didn't win, but I won many matches afterward with that tactic.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I'm going to make Sheik a viable character. Yesterday, I developed a simple and effective plan to make Sheik formidable. All you have to do try to make the opponent jump. Once the opponent is in the air, Sheik has a lot possibilities. I first devised this strategy in a match with Lee. I hadn't taken a stock off him and he had all his stocks. I decided to change my style at that moment, and in the end I managed to bring Lee down to his last stock, I didn't win, but I won many matches afterward with that tactic.
Aww, I want to play your shiek again then!

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Welll, I added those of you I know's friend ID on Brawl.

Just incase you dont know.

For those of you who go to dibbz. Im the guy that goes by Matt.

I play Mario/Marth -_-.

BTW My Internet Brawl Gets 0 Lag.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Indeed I did. My little brother has a Wii Also though and My mom bought him Brawl.

Here is My Friend ID!

1805-2062-3045

Lee, Cyph, EET, Freddy, Bake I'm waiting on you all.

Top Bottom