• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SeariousScar

Smash Cadet
@JSalt! Hey, I'm DrinkingFood's brother, you know the one you beat in finals at the ROFL tournament. This is going to be my account on Smashboards from now on. See you at the L.A.G.G. tournament!

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
@JSalt! Hey, I'm DrinkingFood's brother, you know the one you beat in finals at the ROFL tournament. This is going to be my account on Smashboards from now on. See you at the L.A.G.G. tournament!
Yo I'm your bros double partner and probably his only black friend. See you at rofl.

Also I have driven your car. Fear me.

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
dang, all these new people coming in out of nowhere.

welcome, i'm the kid with long hair who's 15 that everybody thinks is over 21.

I play link and I like looking really cool with stupid bomb stuff that makes me SD in loser's semis against one of the top players in the state.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
kalzar, "You look older than most people that are 21."

he's like the only guy that thought I was over 21, but everyone else generally doesn't believe me when I say I'm 15, they always say I look like somebody who's 16-20.
Interesting.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
I might go, basically what I need to do is place really well at LAGG, then show my parents, "hey, look, see, I can actually win, let me use this money to go to lafayette next week."

It just sucks that school starts next week so it'll be hard to convince them. (If I do manage to go, anybody in BR gonna carpool and if so how much money do I have to put in for gas money?)

Last edited:

SeariousScar

Smash Cadet
(Sing to the tune of "Dynamite")
You hit me once, and
You hit me twice, but
You're Lucario;
You hit me seven times.

Top Bottom