• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

VVB

SD Champ
This Friday I would hope we are going back to that mall so at least one of us could get the title from that homosexual named josh. Afterwards, if you want, we could come back to your apartment and I promise to pitch in for pizza if ya'll order again
: D.

Yeah, we could own his face then eat pizza. I'm down. See if we can get FFox in the mix and McFox back as well....just bring a the whole **** crew. Show the scrubs what real matches look like :D

D

Deleted member

wes, did u record your sig and make it into a gif or did u find it somewhere?

me and kyle want to make some Marf TRBL gifs

;) at patrick

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, so I just realized there was a thread for a LA tourney . . . Hope a lot of OOS come and my favorite smashers win.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
OOS is looking pretty nice so far. Though, are you going to make it to the tournament Sars?

On another note, my little brother's Wii killed my copy of Smash. At least, I think that's what happened. Has anyone else heard of Wiis scratching discs? Regardless, it's ruined, and I have to buy it again. It's sad.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea I have heard of that and from what I hear only the brand new ones are doing that. I know for a fact that new xbox360's did that too.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
wes, did u record your sig and make it into a gif or did u find it somewhere?
I captured my sig frame by frame and made a gif out of it with my leet hax skills. Only, I lost my copy of AR in the move back to home, so now I can't make any more.

Edit: Also, I set the frame rate such that it plays in real time. :039::040::jigglypuf:bigthumbu:teeth:

Flarefox

Smash Ace
I noticed that goku style hair. xD
I wish I had goku hair.
Lee's hair will kick your *** (atleast it would of two years ago-it's been a while since I've seen anyone).

Also, I made the banners for the lulz.

Also Lafayette People:
Friday, there is a tournament in Alladin's Castle in the Acadiana Mall correct? How much is the entry fee? If we plan on getting together later that night to play some games, let me know where I need to go.

Friday will be a hell of a day, with classes and work all day then smash brothers for 6+ hours.

D

Deleted member

lol, i love the sigs.

i might owe u a pie, cept u promised me a pecan pie one day; then you're like mindgames im not coming LOL and it was gay.
so now we're even

but on the real me and kyle are going to make a much more awesomely-gay-marf-like sig

but seriously cyphus and lee what are yall doing for teams?

D

Deleted member

i was hoping yall would so it would be like more regional teams. me and kyle, eet freddy, u and lee, ricky and ray if they come, and jon and some random person for us to beat lol

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Man i need to start checking the boards more often..

Anyone wanna fill me in on what im missing and whats going on?

Sars you need to get back in town ASAP =P

VVB

SD Champ
Wes and Matt:

Tomorrow afternoon (at around 2 15ish) i'm free. If you guys want to smash then, give me a call.

oh and Matt, I can't make it to last. Home game for UL and the band has to be there >.< I was really looking forward to head out there... guess i'll catch it next time.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lee's hair will kick your *** (atleast it would of two years ago-it's been a while since I've seen anyone).

Also, I made the banners for the lulz.

Also Lafayette People:
Friday, there is a tournament in Alladin's Castle in the Acadiana Mall correct? How much is the entry fee? If we plan on getting together later that night to play some games, let me know where I need to go.

Friday will be a hell of a day, with classes and work all day then smash brothers for 6+ hours.

Its 15 dollars, after its over we are going to Ben's I think (if he's still okay with that) you can ride with me on Friday or separately and just follow them to their apartments.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Wes and Matt:

Tomorrow afternoon (at around 2 15ish) i'm free. If you guys want to smash then, give me a call.

oh and Matt, I can't make it to last. Home game for UL and the band has to be there >.< I was really looking forward to head out there... guess i'll catch it next time.
I'm gonna be at work from lunch to 5:00 on friday. :039:

D

Deleted member

gay gay gay. ice climbers confirmed for brawl.
fscking gay. they better not be able to desynch.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
idk

I feel like my hair must really rock or something haha. I love flarefox too, a lotttttttttt, I usually team up with juju so I dont really know lol, depends on who I can practice more in teams with.

Ps. Im going to dibbZ tomorrow so everybody should really go. That would be super cool I really want to get in some serious practice for next weekend. Taylor, kyle, freddy, subi, vaughn, eet(save the best for last) yall should all let me know if yall think yall will be able to make it. Battousai, dont come the only gay satanic smashers we allow is sudai. $$$$$$$$

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Do you think you'd be able to go Saturday, Lee? Or do you actually mean Saturday, cuz I plan on going on that day and possibly taking Freddy and Eric. If anyone else wants to go, I'd have one more seat in my car. Freddy can call you up or something so we can get that straight.

And Sudai, if you want to come as well, you're welcome in my car. Yeah it's time to get some practice in that's for sure.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
*sigh* Today I watched Taylor get up this morning and put on his shoes and went straight to class. He seemed pretty tired in his first class today. Probably due to him staying up too late. He sluggishly moved from class to class then got back on his bike. I had to run to keep up. He proceeded with the rest of the morning in his usual lazy fasion. Maybe I'll actually speak to him tomorrow... maybe I'll just keep watching him...

Rofl. Just kidding...

On a smash related topic, I'm going to lafayette this weekend. Will anyone be up for some friendlies?
I'll probably be playing with my cousin (GW main / Roy secondary) and my brother (Peach main) but we always like to play new people. We usually smash at my place, but it's a bit out of town... I DO have a nice living room, though. Furthermore you can sit on these ******** chairs that you buy from wal-mart... I don't know, my mom's weird about decorating. Anyways, if some of you guys are getting together at some point for some smash in that area we could always travel too.

My phone number is 337 501 9474... but my phone's almost dead. So don't call today (I have to keep it alive just incase Taylor calls.... He called once and I never washed my phone from that day... or my ear... and that special place on my shoulder where he touched me...)

No wonder Taylor and Kyle never want to smash with me. 0.o (BTW, you guys are ***** for not calling me and saying you will. Mind games.)

Where was I? Oh yeah, I'm in class. I should quit clacking away at my keyboard... Or I could proceed to tell everyone about my day.
Woke up this morning. Didn't fall asleep until 2am. Unfortunately (and I new this would come) both of my roommates are PMSy. I new that the whole cycle thing would kick in eventually, but I was not ready for it... Both insanely hungry, moody, and ... well, everything else that goes along with those women problems. Went to my first class; Math 4023. Pretty easy stuff, but I scored very badly on my second homework; 38/50. Interger proofs always annoyed me. Second class went normally (BIOL 1001) and had a quiz in ACCT 2001. Yeah, that quiz was easier than a drunk blonde wearing a short skirt with no underwear on a friday night in downtown Baton Rouge. After I left that quiz bleeding, crying on the floor, and ashamed (I ***** it) I proceeded to come to WGS; or Women's Gender Studies. Dear god. Bunch of women just complaining about men. They just FIND stuff to complain about. "*roar* Men don't have to deal with having kids or period or..." blah blah blah. Pssht. Women. Oh, and I fear to say anything outloud in this class because half of the girl population in here are "hardcore" feminists. I guess anything that has the word "fem" in it can't be considered... AH G2G.

peace!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I feel like my hair must really rock or something haha. I love flarefox too, a lotttttttttt, I usually team up with juju so I dont really know lol, depends on who I can practice more in teams with.

Ps. Im going to dibbZ tomorrow so everybody should really go. That would be super cool I really want to get in some serious practice for next weekend. Taylor, kyle, freddy, subi, vaughn, eet(save the best for last) yall should all let me know if yall think yall will be able to make it. Battousai, dont come the only gay satanic smashers we allow is sudai. $$$$$$$$
Im straight and Catholic. xD

I shuld come for fun.

Sudai

Stuff here
So like, everyone that called me said DIBBZ was tonight, not tomorrow night. I might be able to go tomorrow night depending on how tomorrow afternoon goes. But like...yeah..

Lee, I'm not gay or satanic. Only half of each. :p

Oh, and I'd totally sex your hair.

Top Bottom