• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

I am full. Also hung over. That not drinking for 7 weeks thing made me a *****

:phone:

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I can't play tonight or tomorrow. I have plans. Idk about Justin but I'm gonna assume he's just gonna say "get out"

Lol @ people asking me to play brawl

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
We all should get way better, host a regional sometime in the summer, and head to Apex 2014. La will take all the spots! For a scene as big as ours I dunno why more of us aren't top players. If anyone wants to play me hit me up on wifi anytime or add me on skype. We'll help each other out. If anyone has something to say about how wifis bad and lags and doesn't make you better. I'll gladly mm you to prove otherwise :I

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
We all should get way better, host a regional sometime in the summer, and head to Apex 2014. La will take all the spots! For a scene as big as ours I dunno why more of us aren't top players. If anyone wants to play me hit me up on wifi anytime or add me on skype. We'll help each other out. If anyone has something to say about how wifis bad and lags and doesn't make you better. I'll gladly mm you to prove otherwise :I

wifi is bad, you are bad, money match me.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
But yea I didn't say we were Tx or Nj big but we have enough smashers to have at least 10 man tournies every weekend in different parts of the state. No reason we all shouldn't be better. Our scene is bigger than 75% of the other states so by that standard it is big lol. If all of us went we could easily have a 30 man tourny

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
You quoted my post but no MM agreement :(.
Honestly I find it hard to believe we're bigger than 75% of states. We only have 5 or 6 players really intent on improving, and most people never show up. If we have even half the PR in attendance this weekend, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Everyone on our pr actively plays and try to improve. And I've talked to the other states. There are 50 of them 25 of them have only 2 players willing to do anything 10 of them have 5-6 players that are actively tryin o get better. Another 10 are like us where we have 10+ people who attend tournies or at least have a tournament or smashfest every weekend. And only 5 states Texas,NJ,Ca,MI,Florida and New England(I count it as one place) are super powers with 20+ active people and several top top players

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
You quoted my post but no MM agreement :(.
Honestly I find it hard to believe we're bigger than 75% of states. We only have 5 or 6 players really intent on improving, and most people never show up. If we have even half the PR in attendance this weekend, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I dunno if imma be in BR this weekend sure if I make it

D

Deleted member

Holy **** I think that's while tai will be in town. Ima try to request off

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'd like to get some input. I'm going to propose to smashcon that for every event that we do (local or big), that we do some sort of fun and free event. What would you guys like to have? The only ideas I have are something like an items tourny and P:M (until it becomes an official event). It also doesn't have to be Brawl related. When I went to Alabama, we had a Super Mario 64 speed run tourny which was really fun. If we manage to do this, it would be important that people come on time so we can start the main tournament first and get that over with so we can conclude the night with something fun and casual.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
^@gunner: but only 4player. :c

Maybe run as many games as possible, and treat them as pools. take #1 and 2 from each game, or just #1 if there's enough, and that's the championship?

MP2, IMO.

D

Deleted member

Ima have to vote against Mario party. I know the brawl players don't need prefect controllers but if my stick is a nanometer looser than it was the day before ima have to get a new one. Need that precision. But I vote nba jam on the snes

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
If i'm able to make the Alexandria tourney I can bring Mario Party 1 and 2, Diddy Kong Racing, Snowboard Kids, and Mario Kart 64. Let's get some N64 **** going

Top Bottom