• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

just beat a diamond player in a graves ditto when i had no support. 2v1 with blitz on his side.

for the record, blitz was unranked, but still

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
damnnn my lucario just got scraped uppppp...
i like, never got better with him in our sets, insomniac. i wish my best character wasnt D3 or metaknight lol.

D

Deleted member

bomber you running PBS? if so, pm me your phone number please

also what date is the special melee smashcon with melee doubles? ima try to rally the troops and request off myself and make sure everyone goes.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
I wanna get in to P:M again.
i'm getting an SD card tomorrow, since gunner's left his wii with me for like..ever, so i'm gonna start playing again. we can wifi if youd like. i'm all about some P:M, but raising interest for it in my area doesn't seem too promising /: talk to people in your area about having tournaments for it.

aaand what are the cars for pink beam sword? i got gas money, sandwiches, and oreos for whoever's driving. David? Gunner? Okuser? penguin?

Sudai

Stuff here
I don't play Brawl on Wifi because the delay fuqs with me. I imagine it'd be even worse where required reaction speed and tech skill is increased in P:M.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
bomber you running PBS? if so, pm me your phone number please

also what date is the special melee smashcon with melee doubles? ima try to rally the troops and request off myself and make sure everyone goes.
I'm not running it. I'm just attending. xD

As far as the Melee event goes, I'm not sure.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Does smash con do PM tourneys?

:phone:
It's not an official event yet. For now, it'd be just a side event. Though I'm sure if there was enough popular demand, along with attendance, it'd shoot straight up to an official event at a smashcon tourny.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
i'm getting an SD card tomorrow, since gunner's left his wii with me for like..ever, so i'm gonna start playing again. we can wifi if youd like. i'm all about some P:M, but raising interest for it in my area doesn't seem too promising /: talk to people in your area about having tournaments for it.

aaand what are the cars for pink beam sword? i got gas money, sandwiches, and oreos for whoever's driving. David? Gunner? Okuser? penguin?
I'm going south for the entire weekend and doing multiple things so I'm driving alone. Gunner is probably your best shot at a ride.

Okuser

Smash Ace

brawl this afternoon maybe?

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
I'm going south for the entire weekend and doing multiple things so I'm driving alone. Gunner is probably your best shot at a ride.
dude im tryna spend the weekend in Baton Rouge, i have *****es to see and housing there, could i ride and you just drop me off somewhere? lool

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Most likely Zack. The guy who runs the BR monthlies over there. If worst comes to worst and my assistance is needed, I'll step in to help but other than that, I'm going purely as a competitor.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Maybe. If I go, you better be there, dammit. I was all alone last time.

:phone:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
It's also not a ****in word. You ****in tard. Don't piss me off when I'm drunk.

Edit: I'll be damned. Cockmongler is a word.

Top Bottom