• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
right, but whether or not FPDav is good isnt the question. whether or not i deserve my hard bracket isnt the question. he said FP gets the hardest bracket. not true.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Yeah, but you deserve that. Apparently FPDave is good.

lmfao at how we seed tournaments then wonder why new players never stay.
Curlz speaking to a room full of Lafayette players BEFORE the tourney: Hey whoever gets into grand finals with me, do you wanna split?

Not so subtle about that skill gap lol. But really though, if we had enough players for the amateur bracket system to work more often that'd be nice.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Why is this game so hard to walk away from? Its SOO bad, but even then, I spent my month-long hiatus trying to get better so some unknown reason. Wtf?

ChKn

Smash Ace
Curlz speaking to a room full of Lafayette players BEFORE the tourney: Hey whoever gets into grand finals with me, do you wanna split?

Not so subtle about that skill gap lol. But really though, if we had enough players for the amateur bracket system to work more often that'd be nice.
POOLS. But we were 2 TVs short. I guess I'll have to try to buy a TV now for TSL2.

Curlz

Smash Lord
ChKn. You can buy the TV that I normally bring to tournaments from me. It doesn't fit in my trunk and whenever I carpool we can't fit in in the back, so its basically useless. Especially since I moved out, I left it my old place.

If you want it just give $20 to Hyro when you see him.

ChKn

Smash Ace
ChKn. You can buy the TV that I normally bring to tournaments from me. It doesn't fit in my trunk and whenever I carpool we can't fit in in the back, so its basically useless. Especially since I moved out, I left it my old place.

If you want it just give $20 to Hyro when you see him.
Is it the one that's damaged when you got into the wreck and how big is the TV? Wait you didn't pay Hyro for it either? -_-

In other news, there are 10 million million million million million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
Batto what's your number? freddy gave me some woman's number... (this is tim btw.)

on another subject, i saw the La power rankings is not changed as i heard it was. at any rate, upon further investigation i think the currently listed power ranking is still accurate, at least the top 3 tiers, beyond that i have to admit that i really don't know well enough to comment.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
apparently i was signed in as freddy. this is my (tim's) smashboards account. i hardly ever post though so penis.

D

Deleted member

so if enough people confirm that they will be attending the next nom (mostly talking about cyphus and other baton rouge people because im sure lee and avery will go. seems like they always do.) AND i find some time to play a little bit so i dont go in completely cold, chances are good that i will actually go to nom. that is all.

Turazrok

Smash Master
so if enough people confirm that they will be attending the next nom (mostly talking about cyphus and other baton rouge people because im sure lee and avery will go. seems like they always do.) AND i find some time to play a little bit so i dont go in completely cold, chances are good that i will actually go to nom. that is all.

!
Exciting.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ey Curlz I figured you might be interested, so I'll tell you. Ariana Grande is following anyone who types @ArianaGrande #FollowMeAriana on twitter. It may take her a while because there's a follow limit, but you'll have her on your list lol

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
maybe she's better at smash than Lee is.
Depends on which Smash you're talking about Brad ;)

I'll have her follow the @LaffySmash twitter and maybe she'll make a surprise appearance at a tourny. :p
I could hope for that, but it'd have to be a big tourney, like national or regional size imo. Then again who knows? Hell it could be LAnime for all I know, maybe she likes anime.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I could hope for that, but it'd have to be a big tourney, like national or regional size imo. Then again who knows? Hell it could be LAnime for all I know, maybe she likes anime.
She's a scene kid so she might as well be. Maybe that's why she's in Louisiana is for the convention?

Lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait, why would she show up for a national tourney any more than she would show up to a regular tourney?

Top Bottom