• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
A's are good for me.

Might have track practice on Saturday, but I'd much rather go to CI. I can work by myself whenever. I don't get to go to tournaments everyday though.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Math is eazy I'm just lazy and when they have a kid who no lifes school harder than anything else already on the team with perfect scores on sat's I don't see why I should bother.

I'll wreck the kids who joined the games club with random characters.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Has anyone ever considered catching a train to tournaments? I just looked up train tickets from New Orleans to Houston for Whobo, and it's only $38. Seems like a very convenient way to travel.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was in MUA back in highschool during my senior year. I was on Rummel's team.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
bsl in mu alpha theta?
yessah. CHS no longer competes with BRMHS cause we arent a magnet school full of asians. although, at the math tournament last saturday, we hosted it, so we competed with the magnet division out of courtesy. i got 4th anyway. like, **** yo ****, asian magnet kids.

Has anyone ever considered catching a train to tournaments? I just looked up train tickets from New Orleans to Houston for Whobo, and it's only $38. Seems like a very convenient way to travel.
interesting

I was in MUA back in highschool during my senior year. I was on Rummel's team.
i **** the rummel kids every day.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
i **** the rummel kids every day.
Fine by me. When I was in it, we weren't all that impressive. Then again, we had only one Asian kid (and I say this jokingly), and I didn't count no matter what some of the students said.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Fo real tho all of BRMHS extracurricular's ar straight asians.

Like Key Club. They had a giant domo kun sign that nobody got. :X And Weird noisemakers that were awesome.

Also I hate ED White.

Also Their Frisbee team is pretty much asian too. And we stomp them hard.

D

Deleted member

dude yall are ******** with this asian kid crap. in my division, the best was a white jew (david lax) and i was second best.

Sudai

Stuff here
I know he went to UHigh, but could have sworn he was at BRMHS for like, 1 year or some ****. That has to be wrong though cause I'm pretty sure he failed at least 1 class every year. lol

D

Deleted member

sounds like the white kids that go there are being lazy. what is this country coming to...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
there's actually a white kid who used to go to CHS, but switched to BRMHS because CHS didnt offer math that was advanced enough for him. he *****.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Stevo?

Yeah he was friends with those scrubby games club kids who lose to ikes and main zelda.

ZERO RESPECT

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hey, I'm going to ask this again tonight and on Friday night for confirmation:

If I'm going to bring SSF4 and BBCS for you guys to play, what's going on in regards to TV equipment? Also, if need be, I can leave the console, games, stick, and controller in my car with no problems so don't worry about that.

D

Deleted member

if he does this, i might show up for chinese food and bbcs.
does chkn's family own CI?

BSP

Smash Legend
Football's kinda like brawl. You make pokes the whole time, and throw it away if you're in trouble. Then, when you have the lead, you run out the clock, then do something gay to increase your lead by a bit more and take the win :]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
where do those two get anything in common?

its some asian kid who goes to BRMHS. its his house/their restaurant.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Football's kinda like brawl. You make pokes the whole time, and throw it away if you're in trouble. Then, when you have the lead, you run out the clock, then do something gay to increase your lead by a bit more and take the win :]
But it still makes you feel good when you win.

D

Deleted member

it was way more sad than it was funny... it reminds me of freddy's friend thomas.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Um they have a tv and xbox at the CI.

If I go I'm bringing my xbox and a tv with one wireless controller.

Kinect if people are interested.

SSF4 and BB CT/CS.

IF I GO

Top Bottom