• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
booooooooooooorinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

eet

Smash Ace
so, just an open invite, if any smasher in BR wants to play some melee, i'm always down for playing some. I'm about to get a car again so I can ride around and play or pick you up if you'd like. My number is 225-636-6642 Txt me or leave a msg with who you are or I will prolly just ignore your call, no offense lol

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
So I got request ***** at work so I won't be going to OH SNAP =(

I did still get saturday off for no raisin so if anyone in NOLA wants to go to CI hit me up.

sn: posting this while I take a dump but the chick next to me is taking an uber serious **** lol

Savon

Smash Ace
That officially made my day along with what Adam told me on the ride home from school.

Adam's mom: How can you not get a good grade in theology in a Catholic school when you are Catholic?
Adam: What does me being Catholic have to do with my religion grade? Do I have some kinda super Catholic power or something? I am supposed to just snap my fingers and part the red sea to an A or open up the heavens in shining beam of light to a 100?

edit: How do you not get caught?

D

Deleted member

idk how i posted that twice. but seriously when do we get to play Project M

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The day Project M is released is the day I get a new copy of Brawl. My current one crashes when it loads a stage or says it can't read the disc.

BSP

Smash Legend
or getting paired against Lee Martin every tournament because theyre new and get seeded at the bottom.

:glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:
We need that amateur bracket.

IDK about Lafayette, but BR's tournaments, at least from what I've seen, are pretty small :(. We should go for a tournament that will get OoS players for once. Summer maybe?

Still have my young johns btw

Turazrok

Smash Master
BSP I have convict johns.

I have to spend my weekends with nice men on parole.

I don't know what for.

Also a grandma grabbed my *** :X

I hate Habitat for Humanity.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
We need that amateur bracket.

IDK about Lafayette, but BR's tournaments, at least from what I've seen, are pretty small :(. We should go for a tournament that will get OoS players for once. Summer maybe?

Still have my young johns btw
That's TASOL, my dude!
This National Championship game is no joke!

Savon

Smash Ace
You are officially my new black male rolemodel. Congratz, you have earned my respect in a way that even Chocolate Giddy-Up could not. Btw I am still gonna need you to talk to my mom about WHOBO. Might I suggest you just tell her you are still going to Xavier getting a degree in teaching or some Mister Rodgers Weeny Hutt Jr. **** like that?

D

Deleted member

because mu alpha theta is awesome. i used to **** that ****. and brmhs always destroyed catholic, and pretty much everyone else in the state. atleast when i was there.

Turazrok

Smash Master
BRMHS is all asian kids don't lie to yourself.

Plus we got a ringer this year.

Made a perfect on the psat.

Sudai

Stuff here
I remember my Calc teacher at Dutchtown kept trying me to join MATH, but I kept saying **** that cause I'd rather be playing smash. Plus they had the Validictorian on the team already and he was a **** load better than me at math so **** it. lol

Top Bottom