• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Curlz and Pickles are the same person. Have you ever seen them in a room together? No. Do they both have **** ******** **** uploaded to their Youtube accounts? Yes. I rest my case. JK Curlz, you don't suck.

And let's change the conversation to something awesome. I'll give out some topics. What's the best Megaman game? How excited am I for Dragon Age 2 (scale of 1 to ****yea)? Why is Melee so sloooooow? ****balls

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
What about the best out of the first 8? My roommate introduced me to the anniversary collection, and I want to know which one to play first. Oh, and your answer is not correct. I was looking for Megaman 2.
Of the first 8 there's really no choice other than Megaman 2 lol. Not even a question worth asking.

Sudai

Stuff here

Turazrok

Smash Master
icemann been drinking awful heavy

apparently isai watched the combo video, isai are you watching..

kinda ruins it lol.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Are the other Megamans (Megamen?) even worth playing? I played the Iceman level a few times, cursed at the moving blocks, then went back to Mass Effect 2.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
The old megaman games are pretty much the same. But megaman 1 is significantly harder than the others. Megaman 2 only really stands out for being more reasonable than Megaman 1 and having legendary soundtrack.

Also:

To my knowledge, this picture was not staged.

'V'

Smash Lord
Mega Man 5 was my favorite of the originals. It was the first one I beat.

My favorites altogether were X's 1-4 and the whole Zero series.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
My computer works again. kind of. MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Edit: I fhucked Mega Man 5 in the AYYNNUS!

Turazrok

Smash Master
So I can Shine OoS consistently now.. :X

Now to work on waveshining out of shine OoS..

When do I get good?

D

Deleted member

when you start making the best choices per situation. and stop practicing tech skill vs comps.

Turazrok

Smash Master
*has nothing better to do*

Although I suppose I have no reason to not hit up tim/kyle for practice.

Except I can't drive

D

Deleted member

you should go play with tim and kyle if u feel like hoping on your bike. but way more importantly it seems you have sc2. now why are we not playing together so i can teach you? we play vs comps to learn the game.

same for bsl. where yall at

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
hey taylor, sorry about sc2. idk what happened, my computer just turned off. no bluescreen, or anything. it just was like "boop, dead". but it didnt die, it just turned off.

and now im hungry, so imma go eat.

D

Deleted member

i scared bsl away from sc2.
this is what i said in the chat:
You: if you orbital in a supply, dont put it in front your base. if they hit you and it gets destroyed, it's like losing 2 depots
but in general try not to do that.
1 mule is worth 280 mineral, where the supply is only 100
but if you're supply blocked with extra cash you should do it
but its best to not be in the situation
also scan is priceless
you should watch the replay and compare us

sorry i get serious when i try and teach people games.

D

Deleted member

melee isnt the kind of thing where i can say "do this exactly and you will do well," where sc is. ive said before, both games are probably equally, extremely difficult to get to the peak of play, but sc is significantly easier to get to 'pretty damn good' status.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So everything after my last post was TL;DR, so yeah.

I ended up breaking my arm at a show tonight, so no smash for me for a while. :[ I'll still be coming to tournies to support and help out though.

Top Bottom