• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Long Island Smash Thread: Billy Joel and Wings Over

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
we didn't even have the tourny. not enough people showed, so all that showed just played friendlies. then most of us got wings afterwards. and i really enjoyed myself all the same, so it was pretty legit from my standpoint. lol

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Alright so Zenith. We've got 2 rooms, and a lot of people.

Me
Frank
Nick
Our bro
Ben
Billy
Dan
Codi
Animal
Lefty?

And then

Hbox
Pkwebb
The Great Gonzales

all asked if they could stay with me when I posted in the Zenith thread.

Not positive but I'm guessing Prog is going. The 4 of us from KP are def staying in the room I reserved (on paper).

My main goal here is to make sure we have enough room for all of us.

:phone:

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
G$ is staying in the room i reserved as well, as far as i know. but yea, i think we should be good with 2 rooms. let's get there early, and around the same time so we can get our rooms next to each other!

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I am confirmed for Zenith attendance officially, as are some other of the Mastic/Shirley smashers.

I'll be coming up from Virginia straight to the tournament myself though, which leads me to a practical question. Does any one anticipate having a space in their car for the ride back on Sunday? I plan to head to LI after the tourney, and haven't exactly figured out how yet.

Anyways, hope to see you other LI smashers there.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
There is a chance i will be allowed to take the car, and if i do i should have a pretty empty car so i could give u a ride to LI if needed (if i have a car) (i should find out ether later today or tomorrow)

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Alright, thanks a lot Ben. Just let me know what's up.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
My cars full both ways.

If you havent contacted me/billy the rooms are most likely too full for anyone else. Anyone coming, bring set ups for the room if you can/want.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Alright, thanks a lot Ben. Just let me know what's up.
Np, just on ether fri or sat come find me and give me your phone number so i can text or call u so u dont miss the ride

Edit: u could also find billy and give him your #

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely find you this weekend. I'll PM you my number now just in case though.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
We came out in force, and not everyone was there. So now we got to come out in force to LI tourneys.

Also good seeing u guys at zenith

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
LI had like 10 players there we repped like we were the 2nd closest region or something like that.

Seriously though good **** guys, I'm glad to say I'm an up and coming player in this region.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
So i went to no johns with g$ and billy. I got 4th and g g$ got 2nd. Not sure what place billy got.

Also i want a li tourney or something so we can all meet up and go to wings.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yo so i was talking to jared and he doesnt know when he is going to host a tourney. With that in mind i am not legit thinking about hosting a tourney in his place maybe at blu planet. But if i were to do this i would need all of LI to show.

I am talking about the mastic crew who ran and were at the battle grounds tounrey.

I am talking about codi's i didnt even know people lived that far out on the island crew, so like codi, leftly, animal, and whoever else u guys can get

I am talking about the kings park crew (boat and friends) (that really should be your crews name)

I am talking about the g$ crew (aka just g$)

I am talking about the bad *** awesome crew (myself, billy, and soup)

I am talking about the stony brook warriors (whomever is still on the island now that the school year is over)

And jared

And anyone else who people can think to invite who will come

Leacero

Smash Lord
Stony Brook smash has been dead after I left. I think Stephen is the only one who still plays (maybe?). I know Remy stopped/graduated and Delvo hasn't played in months. Albert still plays time to time, but doesn't go anywhere to play.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Stony Brook smash has been dead after I left. I think Stephen is the only one who still plays (maybe?). I know Remy stopped/graduated and Delvo hasn't played in months. Albert still plays time to time, but doesn't go anywhere to play.
Stony melee is dieing but not dead yet. Also it was in really good shape well after u left. This school year was the 1st where i believe it weakened

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
And this school year is the year I left...? lol
I thought u left last year, i thought u left b4 i did.

@boat since we r a small enough community i think we should discuss what weekend would be best for everyone

Edit: i have been thinking about this and i sort of feel like there should be 1 or 2 people in charge of the tourney so it runs smoothly but everyone could be involved in setting the tounrey up. Make it a community effort i want everyone to feel involved so everyone is excited for when the tourney comes around everyone feels excited and feels they have a stake in it

Leacero

Smash Lord
I thought u left last year, i thought u left b4 i did.

@boat since we r a small enough community i think we should discuss what weekend would be best for everyone

Edit: i have been thinking about this and i sort of feel like there should be 1 or 2 people in charge of the tourney so it runs smoothly but everyone could be involved in setting the tounrey up. Make it a community effort i want everyone to feel involved so everyone is excited for when the tourney comes around everyone feels excited and feels they have a stake in it
Nah I was still there after you left. This was the first school year without me on campus.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
@leacero hmm didnt realize u were still at stony at that point

@raptor This has kinda become a melee only thread, so get that brawl out of here

Smashjin

Smash Ace
As much of a melee head as I am, I'm okay with him posting about it because when I did make this thread I did make it both.

Brawlheads don't really post in here, and I'm not sure why. At least they haven't in a while.

On a different note, is anyone from LI going to Dissentation in MA?

Top Bottom