• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Long Island Smash Thread: Billy Joel and Wings Over

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well its not just to play u, but i do believe being a commentator might of made u really good analzing play so maybe u could point out what i need to improve. Also codi at the last blu planet was hyping u a little saying u r good and stuff.

Its mostly i want to play a bunch of people i dont normally get to play, and this week at work sucks so playing some smash would be nice.

Also prog u r still a hero for the ride after apex

:phone:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I had fun yesterday. Good to see life on the island.

Might make me dust the sword off.

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Boat Mode: you going to Civil War?

Saw you pre-registered. If so, hype. I'll see you there.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Long.

Island.

Hype.

@Juan Yeah I'm going w/ the KP squad, we're going friday midday, and leaving late Sunday night or Monday morning.

I'm also heading to No Johns this weekend w/ Lupe and possibly Ursper (Nick/Tesla/No Cars/****** who can decide on a smash tag or character).

If nobody else wants to, I might try to host a decent sized smashfest at my house during this week b/c its spring break. If its nice out I've got a nice sized back yard and a handful of setups; I could probably have like 15 people over. If anyones interested in a Smashfest/No Johns training/Chilling w/ cool people hit me up. If theres enough interest I'll start planning to have people over.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest confirmed for friday at 3pm - whenever. Spread the word, I'm going to make an fb event too. I'll update w/ info later

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so the smashfest at my house friday is on.

http://www.facebook.com/events/144430115686250

Everyones invited (I can have at least 15 people over), so spread the word. We're going from 3pm till 1am or so. I'd say later but No Johns is the next day and I like my sleep. we'll figure out food the day of, and I might need one or two people to bring set ups if enough people come.

Pm me for more info if you want, but its all on the event page.

prog

Alright, so the smashfest at my house friday is on.

http://www.facebook.com/events/144430115686250

Everyones invited (I can have at least 15 people over), so spread the word. We're going from 3pm till 1am or so. I'd say later but No Johns is the next day and I like my sleep. we'll figure out food the day of, and I might need one or two people to bring set ups if enough people come.

Pm me for more info if you want, but its all on the event page.
I vote for wings.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
So I have no idea how many people are supposed to be coming, but I should be good on set-ups. I guess if you see this, just post letting me know if you're coming or if you know anyone who is. And still spread the word around.

Dulren

Smash Cadet
Yo, sorry for the late notice, but two people from mastic (one being myself) are planning to go for sure if you've got the room. I'll bring a set up just in case there's a shortage.

Aiming to get there around 4:00 ish, again sorry for the late notice boat mode.

(and if you're wondering who the **** I am, which I'd imagine you are, I'm a good friend of Juan's, you probably saw me and my jank fox at blu planet last month lol, under he name "hue")

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Dude its totally cool, I've got outdorr room for ~30. At this point, the more the merrier. I might start feeling differently around 9pm when it starts getting cold and my living room area we can use can fit 15 max.

EDIT: Actually I'm expecting there to be a bunch of people I don't know to be here. Spread the word.

Animal

Smash Lord
Good looks Boat Mode, and also good job at No Johns L.I, I was really impressed with all the new players I saw. I got 5th and Codi got 7th (we had to play each other, salty) and I know a lot of other of our players placed well or took a game off some good players, so keep it up! We're definitely starting to make a statement.

prog

Good looks Boat Mode, and also good job at No Johns L.I, I was really impressed with all the new players I saw. I got 5th and Codi got 7th (we had to play each other, salty) and I know a lot of other of our players placed well or took a game off some good players, so keep it up! We're definitely starting to make a statement.
keep it up LI. Also, with Jared running stuff, maybe its time to get some...LI power rankings based on locals/no johns, etc.?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
keep it up LI. Also, with Jared running stuff, maybe its time to get some...LI power rankings based on locals/no johns, etc.?
We should also count sudden death, and maybe gauntlet if wes hosts more and people show. Also if we do this i might have to go to a no johns

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
prog..you and i have gotta get some smash going. i had so much fun playing your falcon. and i totally agree on getting some sort of ranking list going. it would be pretty damn legit.

ohh yea, and is anyone thinking about hitting up sudden death this weekend? i'm kind of on the fence about it.

Top Bottom