• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Long Island Smash Thread: Billy Joel and Wings Over

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
sweet. we should definitely set a date and do it up guys.
and yea, i can pretty much always have people at my crib, but same thing on the limited space. my room doesn't really accommodate more than like 5 heads. so if anyone's itching to play as bad as i am, hit me up. lol. i live like basically three minutes away from Blu Planet.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Is anyone going to do a smashfest before Collision 2 this Saturday?
I need to get that practice in.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
@Mech

I ain't goin to collision so no

@Fuujin

We live in LI not NYC so it is not as expensive out here, plus I believe most of us are established with jobs here on LI too. That deff helps with the whole surviving thing lol.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I suppose there's always sharing room, but even then thats like 700-1200 just for that.

I would have to save up like 5000$ to survive just a few months there.
I'd really like to go but for about half the price I could be living in another big city.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I think most of us still live at home with parents.

:phone:
I was gonna say something like this and debt but I was lazy.

@Fuujin

We live in LI not NYC so it is not as expensive out here, plus I believe most of us are established with jobs here on LI too. That deff helps with the whole surviving thing lol.
I think it's more that most people still live at home with parents. Unless you have an actual good job Long Island is still real expensive compared to other places in the country, and even New York.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
A price for an average apartment in LI is about half of NYC.......It's still expensive but very few things are NYC expensive

SpookyLupe

Smash Rookie
Upstate's way cheaper, but then you're stuck in upstate. Enjoy your Sept to April winters.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I cant wait till the next blu planet, i am getting better everyday so people better watch out. (Also cant wait for other ny tourneys not to far from me)

SpookyLupe

Smash Rookie
Second. Ursp BM and I are all itching to play with people who aren't ourselves. Anyone at SBU tonight?

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Urspy set up a smashfest in your backyard and I'll leave class early to help you set up. Or do it tomorrow. Or at my house tomorrow

^ Good Ideas, someone pick one

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
yea, i'm definitely trying to hit up gauntlet. i'm going to see if my boy boiko can go too, next time i talk to him. and if anyone's up for it, i can host fests anytime this week.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yea, i'm definitely trying to hit up gauntlet. i'm going to see if my boy boiko can go too, next time i talk to him. and if anyone's up for it, i can host fests anytime this week.
Were do u live? Just want to know so if u host a fest i can decide if i would be willing to go to it.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Maybe, but I'm probably just going to pass out after work anyway.
Yo man no johns, u dont think all of us want to pass out after work, come i want to face your falco or have u commentate some matches so it feels like i am playing in some big tourney lol

Grape Ape

Smash Apprentice
Yo man no johns, u dont think all of us want to pass out after work, come i want to face your falco or have u commentate some matches so it feels like i am playing in some big tourney lol

He's free to do what he wants. Also you type like a 12 year old. Didn't you graduate from Stony Brook?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well i have to write things quickly since i am often at work when i am writing on here. Also typing on a phone is annoying. Lastly its the internet and i will write anyway i want and wont be judged b/c shut up

Top Bottom