• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Won't be able to play the game until the end of my shift. Won't stop me from briging you fanart. How's everyone enjoying the game?

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'm enjoying it a lot! Although, Ashley's voice is really hard to understand.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Won't be able to play the game until the end of my shift. Won't stop me from briging you fanart. How's everyone enjoying the game?

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I've been having a lot of fun with the game so far, though I can't wait until I meet and play with my friends in a couple of days because that's when the game is gonna turn magical for me.

Last edited:

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
Guess who got to appear on the cover of Nintendo Dream's commemorative issue?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Guess who got to appear on the cover of Nintendo Dream's commemorative issue?

Honestly, I get jealous of Japan sometimes lol. They get way more Ashley appearances than the west does.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Those planetoids were only ever drawn for the crazy galaxy april fool's and the details (accounting differences steeming from different orientation and drawing techniques) are too close to be coincidental.
Artists recycle their ideas all without them necessarily referencing their older works. Im thinking this may be the case here.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
Artists recycle their ideas all without them necessarily referencing their older works. Im thinking this may be the case here.
The art gallery in WarioWare GiT features a lot of nods (both subtle and overt)to previous WarioWare games, Rhythm Heaven and even Wario Land. I could dismiss some of the other stuff in the game like

Ashley holding the red-eye skull from her crazy galaxy design or Ashley/Red both liking the electric guitar present
as coincidences or subconscious reuse of past designs without necessarily intending to callback to crazy galaxy specifically, but the scenario and nature of what's being reused here is just too on the nose to not be a nod, imo.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
That shes (and all other wario ware chars) Are finally playable derfinitly helps! But still ill probably prefer a wario land villian or Wario land wario!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Here's my Get It Together tierlist:
B5B5D9E0-A4D9-4099-B049-C06B4F300CFC.png

Also, after the Newcomer Speculation forum closes, I might continue to try to post Ashley fanart and other related content in my profile post section, if any Ashley fans who stick around would like to see.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
The forums are gonna close soon so I might as well write my final thoughts. I think Ashley has a decent shot for the next game, especially after Get It Together's success. Here's to hoping we see her playable in Smash 6!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I ordered these and I think they're really cute! They won't come until after the thread is closed, so I thought I'd share the image.

I also hope Crazy Galaxy gets made. Its sad when Nintendos fake games look more interesting than some of their real ones.
I do top. In fact, I really want Ashley to get any kind of spinoff, even if it's not Crazy Galaxy. I also wish she was in this year's Halloween Tour for MKT.

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
I ordered these and I think they're really cute! They won't come until after the thread is closed, so I thought I'd share the image.

I do top. In fact, I really want Ashley to get any kind of spinoff, even if it's not Crazy Galaxy. I also wish she was in this year's Halloween Tour for MKT.
Where did you get them from?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I don't know if I'll be around before the thread closes, so goodbye Ashley thread! I've had a really great time here!
D569DF23-AD0A-4C35-8949-1CC0087373C9.jpeg

Here's to the next Smash! ^_^

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
After all this time, Ashley is still the only character left to make this roster perfect for me and has been since Hero was announced. I've gotten nearly everything I've wanted out of Ultimate besides Ashley being playable alongside some nice bonuses like Richter, Sephiroth and Terry. I doubt this series will ever get this close to a perfect roster for me. Sakurai always manages to surprise, so Here's hoping to next time and some more Ashley goodness in the coming years.

Top Bottom