• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I mean its looking promising for her

I say see gosh darn close to palutena level

I think they can't talk about the amino is she's one of them

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
Yeah even in all the Japanese Marketing I can't seem to find anything on the amiibo functionality which is just crazy 30 days from the game coming out.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
I got a conspiracy too! The ??? Is for WarioWario for the switch and Wario Land VB! The Ashley Amiibo is only the tip of the Iceberg!

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Ashley being 66 would also align more with possible Palpatine-esque memes beyond Ashley shooting the lightning/magic out of her hands like in her Game and Wario minigame heh

"Execute Character 66..."
Ashley is secretly a Sith lord!

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Ashley being 66 would also align more with possible Palpatine-esque memes beyond Ashley shooting the lightning/magic out of her hands like in her Game and Wario minigame heh

"Execute Character 66..."
So Ashley is a Sith Lord, we should had known!

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
Anyone know enough japanese to translate what Ashley is saying on the Warioware gold site, in her speech bubble? Just curious.

Last edited:

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know enough japanese to translate what Ashley is saying on the Warioware gold site, in her speech bubble? Just curious.
I recognize Ashley's name written in Japanese. When you click on her square I'm thinking it brings up a character bio.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I wonder...

Between the number of minigames being higher than usual and Ashley's being advertised by herself and not as part of the group, I think that maybe, maybe Ashley hanging up the phone might be more than a gag but instead some hint at a some small story mode featuring Ashley as the protagonist.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
I recognize Ashley's name written in Japanese. When you click on her square I'm thinking it brings up a character bio.
It does and her bio according to the wario forums says she's a magician in training, who's uncooperative, quiet, and hates sweets. The speech bubble before it, I have no clue what that says because all I know is the alphabet. The first word says "Fushigi" which means wonder but that's all I got.

Last edited:

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
I wonder...

Between the number of minigames being higher than usual and Ashley's being advertised by herself and not as part of the group, I think that maybe, maybe Ashley hanging up the phone might be more than a gag but instead some hint at a some small story mode featuring Ashley as the protagonist.
That is my Kinda tinfoil hat thinking!

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
That's strange, the translation I got was
I did forget the dress part, so Ill just copy paste what they wrote.

Ashuri
Apprentice girl magician.
Silent and uncooperative. Hates cute dress and sweets.

Cool that you know Japanese. What does Ashley's speech bubble say before that?

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
The reason why Ashley is always on the page no matter how many times you refresh it is because they gotta keep Ashley's bio on there when everyone gets curious about her after her appearance in Smash!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can't wait to hear Charles Martinet in these cutscenes, I also can't wait to hear Ashley in these cutscenes!
But all this info was revealed in Japan, not the West, hmm.
I feel a direct coming on!

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
I love how on the website Wario and Ashley are the only two that don't shift; Wario is the main star, of course, but Ashley? maybe there's something bigger. Main character to the story, perhaps? even an amiibo. Or Nintendo just knows Ashley is the best, which they stated before.

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
I would so watch Ashley Wars, it's like the Nintendo Multiverse where Ashley is anything, from a doctor, to the president or even fighting wars in space. The Multiverse is endless, even here, if multiverse theory is correct Ashley has been in Smash a lot of times, I have a great feeling its this universes turn!

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
I love how on the website Wario and Ashley are the only two that don't shift; Wario is the main star, of course, but Ashley? maybe there's something bigger. Main character to the story, perhaps? even an amiibo. Or Nintendo just knows Ashley is the best, which they stated before.
Yeah she is the most popular and Nintendo knows this, they just want any visitor to come to see the real star. (I just pissed off a thousand bitter warioware fans with that remark lol)

Another random non Ashley thing is that the new big eyebrows character doesn't appear to have a BIO yet. I guess they wanna make them a mystery.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Wario the Wise? It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.
Ashley: Are you threatening me, Master Tactician?

Robin: Sakurai will decide your fate.

Ashley: I am Sakurai!

Robin: Not yet.

*Ashley lunges across the room with her wand, making a terrifying old man sound*

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
Ashley: Are you threatening me, Master Tactician?

Robin: Sakurai will decide your fate.

Ashley: I am Sakurai!

Robin: Not yet.

*Ashley lunges across the room with her wand, making a terrifying old man sound*
Corrin's dash attack always reminded me of that scene.

Top Bottom