• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
honestly I think Nintendo has done a bad job advertising warioware as a whole. They started off great with Warioware for GBA but afterwards it became more of a afterthought it seems.

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
honestly I think Nintendo has done a bad job advertising warioware as a whole. They started off great with Warioware for GBA but afterwards it became more of a afterthought it seems.
I do recall seeing Twisted, Touched and, D.I.Y. on TV back when they were on store shelves. I think I remember seeing Snapped from a Nintendo Direct. Other than that I never saw any advertising for any other WarioWare game.

I'm just curious, I don't watch TV anymore but, has anyone seen any advertising for WarioWare Gold on TV? I know I haven't seen any on YouTube.

I find this leak less plausible than the Spanish Magazine leak. Not just the character choices but claiming Alph as an echo fighter when the website shows him as a palette swap? Still, I guess it's a good sign to see Ashley recurring more often in fake leaks.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Yeah I think the big takeaway from all these leaks is that Ashley is always on them, and fake leakers think adding her will make their roster look more believable.

I have a feeling we'll find out by July 27/August 3, one way or another.

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
Would you rather have your most wanted newcomer join the battle or three of your other most wanted newcomers that isn't your first?

I'd totally choose Ashley [My most wanted newcomer] any day over my secondary pick newcomers I want like Paper Mario. Though it's said with a heavy heart, I like Paper Mario, Waluigi and Banjo but I'd choose Ashley over them.

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Would you rather have your most wanted newcomer join the battle or three of your other most wanted newcomers that isn't your first?

I'd totally choose Ashley [My most wanted newcomer] any day over my secondary pick newcomers I want like Paper Mario. Though it's said with a heavy heart, I like Paper Mario, Waluigi and Banjo but I'd choose Ashley over them.
The problem for me is that I don't know who my most wanted is anymore.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's so funny/cool/surprising that all of a sudden Ashley on rumors and leaks is really believable and expected.
People are finally realizing that our favorite witch girl has a real shot in this game~

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
It's funny I don't know if anyone can relate to this but, this time around personally, I find the question to be more so who I don't want in Smash more so that who I do.

Back during Smash 4 I was excited to see the new characters. I told myself Shulk was going to be my new main but, I just reverted back to Lucario.

If Ashley makes it in Smash I'll tell myself that she'll be my new main. If I don't find her as fun to play as then I'll revert back to Lucario. that being said it will still be nice to have her in Smash.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman

I can't believe I had to sit down and think about that for a moment.

I'm sorry Ashley! Please Forgive me!

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Ashley vs Celica, Geno, and K.Rool

Hmmm... Geno makes it hard, but I pick Ashleyyy.

Last edited:

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
Oh it's no contest. I'm all in for Ashley his time around. I have characters I like more such as my avatar, Alm. But his moveset wouldn't be nearly as interesting, he'd be another fire emblem dude litterally destined for greatness. The narrative of his inclusion wouldn't be nearly as impactful as a rising star like Ashley.

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
And on the off-chance WarioWare dies, let's hope Ashley hangs on there on her own. If Gold doesn't sell as well as Nintendo hope, I suspect another 9+ years of waiting for WarioWare...again!
There's still hope for the Switch version!

I just realized this year marks the 15 anniversary for WarioWare!

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
There's still hope for the Switch version!

I just realized this year marks the 15 anniversary for WarioWare!
Oh wow, Happy 15th Bday warioware!

Well in the end nothing will revitalize the series quite like a character getting into Smash. Woo!

lightdasher

Smash Lord
If Ashley got the Smash ball in your game, would you punch it out of her
Could you do it?
Could you punch little Ashley?
aShlyy.png

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus

Definetly Ashley, my other three aren't even in the same running. Which would be Tails, Waluigi and Eggman.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Anybody got any good renders of Ashley's alternate colors? Or ones that we would like to see?

Takasmash

Smash Ace
I love Ashley Red Eyes she looks a demon wizard yeah I like her because she looks trouble.

Last edited:

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
I could throw some together myself,

In the meantime, I found these
Those look so good! I wouldn't mind if these were available at launch and then we got her Badge Arcade costumes as DLC.

From that picture, I would probably main her purple and black color palettes.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I could throw some together myself,

In the meantime, I found these
For the first set of 8, the description of the mod from GameBanana has a list of all the recolors and what they're inspired by.

White
Red
Ana
Kat
Palutena
Sailor Moon
Mami Tomoe

The second set looks cool too. I like the nightgown alt.

Top Bottom