Nintendo has released a new trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD. The following quality of life features will be added:
- Fi will pop up less often
- Item notifications will happen less frequently
- Game progress will be saved automatically.
- Manual saves will still be included
- Button only controls will be available
- Motion controls will still be around
- Will run at 60 FPS on Nintendo Switch
- Speed up text dialogue
- Option to skip tutorials
- Skippable cutscenes
The new trailer can be watched below:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD will launch on July 16th on Nintendo Switch.
Author's Note: Okay, not going to lie: The features are neat. I doubt I'll pick it up, but there's so many Nintendo releases soon. Your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!