• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
It appears my newfound obsession with Dream Theater has overtaken my previous obsession with Beelzebub...I'm just glad I finally found a metal band I can like. ^___^

I just finished Majoras Mask :).

Collected all the masks this time, without using a FAQ once. It was hard >_<.

Fierce Deity mask is soooo broken though haha.

God I love that game :).
Aghhh, you're making me want to play it now, but I have to go to bed soon and I don't have it anywhere except on my comp. <_>

It took me forever to find the guy who gives you the Stone mask. I was wandering stupidly around Termina Field for God knows how long...Checked the FAQ to see I was way off. >_<

Also, the end of my post count is now Haunter. :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It appears my newfound obsession with Dream Theater has overtaken my previous obsession with Beelzebub...I'm just glad I finally found a metal band I can like. ^___^

Aghhh, you're making me want to play it now, but I have to go to bed soon and I don't have it anywhere except on my comp. <_>

It took me forever to find the guy who gives you the Stone mask. I was wandering stupidly around Termina Field for God knows how long...Checked the FAQ to see I was way off. >_<

Also, the end of my post count is now Haunter. :D
really? you listen to metal before? im surpised >.>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey junglefever, looking cute as always

sorry for the disconnect ToZ

i suddenly had to go cuz my mom called me and told me she was locked in the garage

i didnt wanna make her wait

gg's, i ilke your rob :) but i dont' like our connection :(

"Hey we should do this again some time"

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
really? you listen to metal before? im surpised >.>
Wah? No, I never really listened to metal before; tried to, but I could never get into it. That's why it's such a big deal to me, because I can now officially say that I like music from every genre lololol.

music ***** ftw

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Wah? No, I never really listened to metal before; tried to, but I could never get into it. That's why it's such a big deal to me, because I can now officially say that I like music from every genre lololol.

music ***** ftw
im so proud of you >.>

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
sure, i always wanted to play you >.>
I'm available now if you'd like to play.

I almost finished the game when i had it for N64 >_> I got all the mask up to stone temple even that horrible couples mask. But then I got stuck in stone temple
I just want to go on records as saying that I think Shroob Peach is hawt.

I just think MC stuff is a major turn-on, hehe.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well it's ok

i'm trying to pick up wolf

i need tips lol

maybe i should check out the wolf forums...

Omis

my friends were skinny
Gah this sucks. Im going to have the home all to myself until 7 for the next week. The only problem is that every single one of my friends are out of town that week. I have no clue what Im going to do all alone in my home. Any tips on how to waste time?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Gah this sucks. Im going to have the home all to myself until 7 for the next week. The only problem is that every single one of my friends are out of town that week. I have no clue what Im going to do all alone in my home. Any tips on how to waste time?
Internet, go to the track and jog, play some old games, get a new game you wanted, get a job, and xxx internet <_<

Halaster

Smash Ace
Im probably going to end up walking no where for hours.
Walking nowhere for hours is always a good time-waster. Maybe if there's any books or movies you've been meaning to get to check them out from the library? Idunno... and if none of those works, try breathing. It'll take time >.>

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Walking nowhere for hours is always a good time-waster. Maybe if there's any books or movies you've been meaning to get to check them out from the library? Idunno... and if none of those works, try breathing. It'll take time >.>
two good books by Charles Dickens I must say that you all must read, are a tale of two cities and Hard times. I would also get the complete collection of edgar alan ppoe.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Books.....

I have better things to do, like finding a ditto so all of my manly pokemon can mate with it almost simultaneosly.

jk

But really, I need a ditto lol
Not sure where to get one >__>

Help

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ahhh Hylian isn't here. Anyone wanna play?

Darren I have a bunch of Dittos.

Edit: Nevermind about the wifisies.

Top Bottom