• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its only like $12 for a year though isn't it?

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Came here hoping to see a buttload of tourneys I could join. What's with the shortage?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah I'm kinda shocked people even play Brawl online these days.

Man, I wish for just a few days, old schoolers would all just come back and we could all raise hell in this thread like old times. :/

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking of hosting a tourney if nobody else will. Try and improve connection by matching people based partially on their area + teh prizez
Also, does AiB have anything wifi-wise?

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
I'll try it out, hopefully things will go well. Time to make the thread. Oh yeah, and prizes. PRIZES!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
KOFU'S SHOUTOUTS

Aibou: Hey, thanks for playing all the Pokémon games with me (modded and unmodded), and sorry about all of the hax. You're a fun guy and I'm glad that I got to get to know you. [:zelda::049:]
Bear: You're probably the nicest person on the Xat, and always a great sport. Keep working on Brawl (if you feel like it); I know you can become great! [:lucas::217:]
Ben: I know that I gave you a hard time about your character choices occasionally, but you really get to know your games and I could always ask you if I needed help in one. I'll miss you! [:sheik::196:]
Bren: You were (and probably still are) a great Brawler, and it was fun playing you. Keep doing what you like; it'll probably lead you somewhere. [:metaknight::230:]
Cubone: Hey! Thanks for starting the Xat and using similar characters. You haven't been online as much because of real life, but that's probably a good thing. Keep living life. [:rob::104:]
Dinah: I don't think I ever really got to understand you, but regardless, I can tell that you're a talented guy who could do well in whatever you want to do. So do it! [:peach::119:]
Dual: Your Pit may make me rage, but you're basically nothing but kindness when actually interacting with other people. Keep playing! [:pit::083:]
Glow: I don't know many girls that actually like playing video games. As such, it was neat meeting you. Don't let the guys drag you down. [:jigglypuff::154:]
Guest: Wow, you're a pretty crazy (and, it seems, often busy) guy. But you're really fun to be around, and have a great sense of humor. THIS IS AN ORDER: LAUGH! [:popo::149:]
Iota: I didn't get to play you much before I left, but you've apparently become quite the Brawler. Just try to chill out a bit, and you'll have a better time. [:warioc::206:]
Jimmy: You don't let anyone get in the way of your own style, and that's amazing. Don't let anyone ever try to force their own way of life on you. Peace! [:mario2::054:]
Josh: You were basically the person that brought me here, and though you haven't been as active, you've still been here to offer me a challenge with Sonic now and again. Thanks! [:sonic::124:]
Knubs: I know you can be quite the Brawler, but lag tends to get in the way. Either way, I hope you stick around; you're a cool guy. [:falcon::094:]
Matt: You're a great Brawler, and really fun whether you're sandbagging or not. You also have great taste in games. Keep finding those gems and play them. [:pt::009:]
NightSky: You've introduced me (and probably a lot of the Xat) to a bunch of neat Anime. Keep your horizons open and move forward to new (and better) things! [:ike::034:]
Pikadude: It's somewhat perplexing to me why someone your age still hangs around with kids like us. Especially when you're basically the coolest person on Xat. You're fairly knowledgeable about a wide variety of topics, and the excellent streams you provide are a bonus. It was great getting to know you! [:pikachu2::028:]
Ramen: Sorry about the loli thing. I don't think that I got to really know you, but I do know that you can be great fun to have around sometimes. RAMEN FOR OWNER! [:dedede::035:]
Red: You came to the Xat fairly close to when I had to leave, but you were one of the few people that saw that I could play better. Thanks! I'll miss you, too! [:fox::038:]
Roxas: You seem somewhat aloof (and self-depreciating) at times, but I think you like playing with us. Just do what works for you. [:marth::168:]
Spazz: You've got a style all your own, and I've got to thank you for Pokémon battles, too. Glad I could meet you! [:falco::162:]
Ssonic: As far as I'm concerned, you're one of the best Brawl players here, and you're really good at other games, too. Stay chill! [:toonlink::251:]
Tero: The first person that really inspired me to become good with Ganon. You seem to have gotten a little mean lately, but I know that you can fix that. ;) [:ganondorf::142:]
Ugg: You're pretty much universally talented in video games, and you're nice and droll to boot. It was always fun when you were on the Xat. [:random::145:]

IDK about Ramen's and Glow's Smash character; Dual and Pikadude just seemed more fitting for Pit and Pikachu respectively.

I wasn't really sure what to put for these five, so I've placed them here. Don't feel bad; I just didn't get to know you very well.

Kief
Nick
Ray
Ron
Tosh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess that's that. I don't really know what else to say, except that I was glad to get to know you. I may or may not come back when I'm done with my Mission, but I'll remember you all regardless.

Sincerely,

Kofu [:gw::141:]

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I seriously don't think I know a single name on that list

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
THOSE names I know, and actually I remember you too

Chaco

Never Logs In
I know almost every name on that list. Hype.

Where's dat barge at?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Kofu is leaving? o.o Hope you had a great time at Mooter's xat. You'll be missed.
They should know Marthshadow too by the way, Jim. : P

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's funny I actually brought Kofu to Smashboards.

Now he's gone oh well what a pity never mind.

I will say that OTL is completely different now and that obviously because it doesn't consist of me, Glyph, Chaco. DTP, Barge, KawaiiBunny (yes deal with it), Omis, Heartz, Peachy, God I dunno THE BEAT GOES ON

in short

where da old people at?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.

I will say that OTL is completely different now and that obviously because it doesn't consist of me, Glyph, Chaco. DTP, Barge, KawaiiBunny (yes deal with it), Omis, Heartz, Peachy, God I dunno THE BEAT GOES ON

in short

where da old people at?
Right here obviously. Hey~

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah you forgot Knubsy. And holy **** I saw Ugg...HEY UGG!

I bet he namesearches.

Anyways, yeah, old OTL was a cluster**** of people though. Literally to many to name. Ones you forgot that hop to mind were Aryman, Dabuz, Zeonstar, Toast, Everyone in Knubsy's weeklies, and so on.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Damn remember Sir Bedevere? What a boss.

Also Snare and Sir Orion. Damn son I wish there was a way that we could run just ONE tournament for old times' sake, with everyone from back in the day picking their controllers back up for justice.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
The movie was godlike. A lot of action scenes and logic were used. Alot of gunpoint scenes and im not going to spoil everything in case you want to see it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
[collapse=Ultimate Flashback]Smashboards Name: Aryman
Birthday: August 11th (Leo)
Height and weight: 5'10" 170lbs
Current location: Northern Virginia
Systems you own: Wii, DS, Xbox360, PS3
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: Pokemon Platinum, Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED), Street Fighter 4, Rock Band 2
Smash Rival: dabuz
Next big thing you are looking forward to: a raise at my job, it's been a long time coming.
What are you doing right now: eating the best salad I've ever had in my life.

Smashboards Name: Kirbywizard
Birthday: March 1
Height and weight: I forget
Current location: The golden state
Systems you own: Wii, DS, Gamecube, GBA, N64,
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl:Alot
Smash Rival:......I have none D:
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Getting an A in the cold war project my class started
What are you doing right now: waiting for a doctor call

Smashboards Name: Teran17
Birthday: April 17 (Aries)
Height and weight: 5'9" 128lbs
Current location: North London
Systems you own: Wii, DS, Xbox360, Cube, Xbox, N64, PS1, SNES, Genesis, GBA, GBC, Master System
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: Bah whatever can't be bothered
Smash Rival: Mr Saturn
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Senior Leavers' Ball
What are you doing right now: I'm not at liberty to divulge such information.

Smashboards Name: Straked
Birthday: October 29th
Height and weight: 5'6" 122lbs
Current location: Central Florida
Systems you own: 360, DS, Wii, SNES, NES, N64, PS2, PS1,
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: Melee. That's it.
Smash Rival: Brave Hippo
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Summer.
What are you doing right now: Arguing with my girlfriend.

Smashboards Name: Ugg
Birthday: March 5th, 1994
Height and weight: 6', 140-150, havent weighed in a while
Current location: BC, Canada
Systems you own: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, DS
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: I played through Super Mario RPG/Crono Trigger.
Smash Rival: bunnyma.
Next big thing you are looking forward to: A vacation.
What are you doing right now: Eating ice cream!

Smashboards Name: Samusbrawler
Birthday: September 16th (Virgo)
Height and weight: 6'0" 165lbs
Current location: Alberta, Canada
Systems you own: Wii, PS3(Never play it lol)
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: Attempted to play MP3, but I got bored
Smash Rival: none lol
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Getting my own dog =D
What are you doing right now: Nothing really xD
On SWF

Smashboards Name: Barge
Birthday: December, 26th, 1993 (15)
Height and weight: 5 '9 1 hundred something D:
Current location: California
Systems you own: Wii, gamecube, 64, ps2, gameboy, gameboy advance
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: Not much anymore >_>
Smash Rival: Samusbrawler (IMO)
Next big thing you are looking forward to: TSM
What are you doing right now: Replying to the best thread ever

Smashboards Name: thesilentmarth
Birthday: Devemberr 9th (Sagitarius)
Height and weight: 5'9" 132lbs
Current location: Central New Mexico
Systems you own: Wii, DS, N64, PS2
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: Melee and Guitar Hero 3
Smash Rival: Knubs >___>
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Kade
What are you doing right now: Lol'ing @ this thread.

Smashboards Name: Glyph
Birthday: November 10
Height and weight: 5 '8, about 170ish.
Current location: Virginia
Systems you own: Wii, 360 (although it may not work now. Its been in my truck for like a month...)
Last couple of games you played aside from Brawl: The minigames from Pokemon stadium 2 (surprisingly hardcore at 3am)
Smash Rival: All of them?
Next big thing you are looking forward to: Iunno. Growing wings or something?
What are you doing right now: Playing that game where you pretend to throw the ball, and the dog goes and looks for it. I'm probably twice as entertained as the dog is.
[/collapse]

Top Bottom