• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
KOFU'S SHOUTOUTS

Aibou: Hey, thanks for playing all the Pokémon games with me (modded and unmodded), and sorry about all of the hax. You're a fun guy and I'm glad that I got to get to know you. [:zelda::049:]
Bear: You're probably the nicest person on the Xat, and always a great sport. Keep working on Brawl (if you feel like it); I know you can become great! [:lucas::217:]
Ben: I know that I gave you a hard time about your character choices occasionally, but you really get to know your games and I could always ask you if I needed help in one. I'll miss you! [:sheik::196:]
Bren: You were (and probably still are) a great Brawler, and it was fun playing you. Keep doing what you like; it'll probably lead you somewhere. [:metaknight::230:]
Cubone: Hey! Thanks for starting the Xat and using similar characters. You haven't been online as much because of real life, but that's probably a good thing. Keep living life. [:rob::104:]
Dinah: I don't think I ever really got to understand you, but regardless, I can tell that you're a talented guy who could do well in whatever you want to do. So do it! [:peach::119:]
Dual: Your Pit may make me rage, but you're basically nothing but kindness when actually interacting with other people. Keep playing! [:pit::083:]
Glow: I don't know many girls that actually like playing video games. As such, it was neat meeting you. Don't let the guys drag you down. [:jigglypuff::154:]
Guest: Wow, you're a pretty crazy (and, it seems, often busy) guy. But you're really fun to be around, and have a great sense of humor. THIS IS AN ORDER: LAUGH! [:popo::149:]
Iota: I didn't get to play you much before I left, but you've apparently become quite the Brawler. Just try to chill out a bit, and you'll have a better time. [:warioc::206:]
Jimmy: You don't let anyone get in the way of your own style, and that's amazing. Don't let anyone ever try to force their own way of life on you. Peace! [:mario2::054:]
Josh: You were basically the person that brought me here, and though you haven't been as active, you've still been here to offer me a challenge with Sonic now and again. Thanks! [:sonic::124:]
Knubs: I know you can be quite the Brawler, but lag tends to get in the way. Either way, I hope you stick around; you're a cool guy. [:falcon::094:]
Matt: You're a great Brawler, and really fun whether you're sandbagging or not. You also have great taste in games. Keep finding those gems and play them. [:pt::009:]
NightSky: You've introduced me (and probably a lot of the Xat) to a bunch of neat Anime. Keep your horizons open and move forward to new (and better) things! [:ike::034:]
Pikadude: It's somewhat perplexing to me why someone your age still hangs around with kids like us. Especially when you're basically the coolest person on Xat. You're fairly knowledgeable about a wide variety of topics, and the excellent streams you provide are a bonus. It was great getting to know you! [:pikachu2::028:]
Ramen: Sorry about the loli thing. I don't think that I got to really know you, but I do know that you can be great fun to have around sometimes. RAMEN FOR OWNER! [:dedede::035:]
Red: You came to the Xat fairly close to when I had to leave, but you were one of the few people that saw that I could play better. Thanks! I'll miss you, too! [:fox::038:]
Roxas: You seem somewhat aloof (and self-depreciating) at times, but I think you like playing with us. Just do what works for you. [:marth::168:]
Spazz: You've got a style all your own, and I've got to thank you for Pokémon battles, too. Glad I could meet you! [:falco::162:]
Ssonic: As far as I'm concerned, you're one of the best Brawl players here, and you're really good at other games, too. Stay chill! [:toonlink::251:]
Tero: The first person that really inspired me to become good with Ganon. You seem to have gotten a little mean lately, but I know that you can fix that. ;) [:ganondorf::142:]
Ugg: You're pretty much universally talented in video games, and you're nice and droll to boot. It was always fun when you were on the Xat. [:random::145:]

IDK about Ramen's and Glow's Smash character; Dual and Pikadude just seemed more fitting for Pit and Pikachu respectively.

I wasn't really sure what to put for these five, so I've placed them here. Don't feel bad; I just didn't get to know you very well.

Kief
Nick
Ray
Ron
Tosh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess that's that. I don't really know what else to say, except that I was glad to get to know you. I may or may not come back when I'm done with my Mission, but I'll remember you all regardless.

Sincerely,

Kofu [:gw::141:]
Pardon the month-late bump, but this post caught my eye.

Ironically, even though I never knew Kofu, I recognized and have played nearly everyone on that list. I remember Aibou specifically. We both joined around the same time, and played a metric ton of Wifi together. So many kirbicides. Followed by revenge lightning kicks. Followed by revenge kirbicide. Good times.

But now that I found my Brawl disk in a really obvious place, I can play again! :bee:

Fudge it, I may even host a poorly-executed no-prize tournament with sexy MS Paint brackets for no other reason than giving people a chance at loosely-organized online face-pounding. Just like the old days. lolcliques. Guess that's a hipster thing now.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It's funny I actually brought Kofu to Smashboards.

Now he's gone oh well what a pity never mind.

I will say that OTL is completely different now and that obviously because it doesn't consist of me, Glyph, Chaco. DTP, Barge, KawaiiBunny (yes deal with it), Omis, Heartz, Peachy, God I dunno THE BEAT GOES ON

in short

where da old people at?
hehe
I actually thought about all the tourneys I hosted back in the day just a couple days ago.
I used to think I was so cool. HA
No regrets tho

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
hehe
I actually thought about all the tourneys I hosted back in the day just a couple days ago.
I used to think I was so cool. HA
No regrets tho
Guilty of that lol.

But I remember the old school crew. You guys looked like you had fun. That one girl(?) who called me "Tater Tot", or just "Tot". Are those guys still on the site, or has everyone the OTL has known and loved moved on?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Guilty of that lol.

But I remember the old school crew. You guys looked like you had fun. That one girl(?) who called me "Tater Tot", or just "Tot". Are those guys still on the site, or has everyone the OTL has known and loved moved on?
haha yeah I´ll admit it was loads of fun.

I definitely remember the name tater tot. What was your old account name?
That may have been KBunny, or <3z, idk

EDIT: Everyone I knew has moved on

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah I´ll admit it was loads of fun.

I definitely remember the name tater tot. What was your old account name?
That may have been KBunny, or <3z, idk

EDIT: Everyone I knew has moved on
My old name was TaterSalad0811, and I think it was Heartz who called me that.

been watching those melee tas vids, soooo good.
Those things are just insane. Even the one from Brawl with double Falcon is enough to make me declare the invalidity in the identification of one being Falco.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man we did indeed have the best times in here.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Marthshadow was the greatest name in existence. Well, second to Theslientmarth.
And Kofu was a great person. <3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You loved me before anyone else on this site. :3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Being a Super Mod isn't as cool as it was in 2009, but sadly I never made SMod back then so I never got to reap the benefits.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Could see more rooms, could hand out more types of infractions, and could mess around with more stuff, in a nutshell.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well naturally, now it's only a little more fun than normal mod.

The annoying thing being you get like a million email notifications because you get notified of like every post report, vm report, and group message report. :urg:

Top Bottom