• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
your color themes are lol

wow

i remember back in the day when i cuoldnt really tell you two apart

i can still

barely tell the difference LOl

even similar post counts wow

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
So guys. Tonight was one of the few times I was happy to be living in Las Vegas. I just had the most amazing Prom Dance. We spent the last half of it walking down Fremont Street (this place):

(The roof is like a giant TV screen by the way, but in this picture it's turned off.)

Hilariously enough, several crowds of people randomly started applauding and congratulating me as we went because my girlfriend was wearing a very elaborate silver dress, while I was wearing a tux, and they thought we had just gotten married. We were also with several good friends and we got ice cream.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend, because I definitely am.

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
So guys. Tonight was one of the few times I was happy to be living in Las Vegas. I just had the most amazing Prom Dance. We spent the last half of it walking down Fremont Street (this place):

(The roof is like a giant TV screen by the way, but in this picture it's turned off.)

Hilariously enough, several crowds of people randomly started applauding and congratulating me as we went because my girlfriend was wearing a very elaborate silver dress, while I was wearing a tux, and they thought we had just gotten married. We were also with several good friends and we got ice cream.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend, because I definitely am.
All of that sounds ****ing awesome (lol at people thinking you just got hitched).
Also I know I've never posted here before but I can't seem to fall asleep and figured I'd pop in random topics on SWF. Oh and I'd love to broadcast Smash on that giant screen, it'd be ridiculous.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sounds awesome man, glad you had a good time.

Last night we drove around our city setting off multiple works bombs.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well i had disk read errors, so i couldnt play for months. a few weeks ago i had a friend put on usb loader so i could play again. fino is currently borrowing my wii, but i should get it back tomorrow. and i figured you would be the first shadow lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, this place is pretty dead now sadly.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
No one's moving to the Chaco Terminal. Everyone's held up on the Glyph Train, it would seem.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well then I'll have to just do something .... drastic.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well I was busy! Plus I didn't really have any ideas haha.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
You and your excuses; also, yay, more people are coming to the SnowBunny chat, =3

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Just one week of classes left and then I'll have time to play Brawl again. Even better news, one of my roommates fixed my router so I'll be able to play at my apartment now. I haven't played Brawl in nearly six months so I've probably lost most of my competitive edge. Um... wonderful question; who's still around?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Just one week of classes left and then I'll have time to play Brawl again. Even better news, one of my roommates fixed my router so I'll be able to play at my apartment now. I haven't played Brawl in nearly six months so I've probably lost most of my competitive edge. Um... wonderful question; who's still around?
Most of use have left, and appear occasionally, all the new guys seem to avoid this thread and hang out at cubone's chat.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have a feeling that I'm going to have an obnoxiously large amount of free time on my hands this summer. I'm doing research for my school's Biology department but that's about it. Outside of that, the only major thing I'm looking forward to is E3.

Top Bottom