• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man her roomies must be pretty upset right now she's probably bleeding all over the dorms.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Bmaster is black.
Z.e.n is black
$u$pect is black
thegreatkazoo is black
Jam Stunna/Gaius Frakkin' Balthar is black

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
As the days go by, I find that Brawl is slowly regaining its former allure!

I believe perhaps I might like some friendlies, providing I can access my TV and internet connection *goes to check*. It's time to hone my edge.

In other news, today I had to talk about Carne Asada Fries for five minutes in front of my debate class with 2 minutes to prepare. Unfortunately, I didn't know what they were. I assumed it was some kind of Mexican food and went from there. It was fun. XD

EDIT: I can play in 30 minutes if anyone wants to.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
What you said doesn't make any sense.
Well you see Chaco, he didn't find your post humorous.

<GET IT?! BECAUSE ITS NOT CHACO, ITS TERAN! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!>

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well you see Chaco, he didn't find your post humorous.
**** blows. Lol saw your hidden HTML in the quote.

i have never found teran funny hehe but at least I enjoy wearing ladies underwear
Well the fact that your post count was turned backwards is a testament to the fact that your words and approval have zero worth. Hell, maybe even NEGATIVE worth.

LOLOLOLOL I'm ****ing good.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
**** blows. Lol saw your hidden HTML in the quote.

Well the fact that your post count was turned backwards is a testament to the fact that your words and approval have zero worth. Hell, maybe even NEGATIVE worth.

LOLOLOLOL I'm ****ing good.
You answered the question I asked him 1 page ago.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
its all good guys cuz im better at smash bros hehe

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NOzN8gHvJlY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NOzN8gHvJlY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So how much longer until this thread is bigger than Heartz old one? Or did we already surpass that?

Top Bottom