• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can't believe you would like the Great Depression, Kwiz.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
worst tales/ game in general i've ever played in my life.

wasted 50 dollars .___.
It sucks for multi-player.
The game is basically just for the story, oh & Ritcher is awesome.
Although he look like another version of Kratos with brown-skin, & glasses >__>

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
It sucks for multi-player.
The game is basically just for the story, oh & Ritcher is awesome.
Although he look like another version of Kratos with brown-skin, & glasses >__>
You got to play with Ritcher about 3x's in the game.
They taunt you with his epicness.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol its not that bad.

you play tales of phantasia for the GBA?

Although the fact that you cant lvl lloyd/etc is pretty bad...
If I remember right, you cant control your monsters either, the games story was pretty shallow, the world map was messed up...I mean, I guess its convinient, but I want freedom, not a point or click adventure. You can barely even use the main Tales cast, for one, to actually use them you have to manually select them in battle, and of course if your playing on any higher difficulty, they went from underleveled to worthless. But considering it was pure fanservice with a low budget, what can you expect

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm downloading it now. I've read some stuff about it. From what I've read, most fans and players from the original are more butthurt about Lloyd being portrayed as a massacrist. I understand they did it for antagonism for Emil, but we all know and love Lloyd as an peace-loving idealist. I might get angry playing it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I played the first few minutes of that game. I stopped when Lloyd killed some random people, because I didn't think it made sense.

Bah. I loved the first one too.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I played the first few minutes of that game. I stopped when Lloyd killed some random people, because I didn't think it made sense.

Bah. I loved the first one too.
Lulz, I was for him doing that....dare I say, it helped develop a new side of him. Of course, then you find out the circumstances, and the game drags on.....and on....AND ON.

Save yourself the time <3z and download Graces if you can, it may be bug ridden, and in JP, but its far more worth it than ToS2. Not counting bad remakes, its probably easily the worst Tales entry there is.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Oh right, I forgot the biggest thing. The new voices are quite awful, I remember spending like 40 minutes with Luso ripping on them, none of the new voices suite anyone at all...well...Sheena's is ok, but thats about it.

Its been like 2 years since you sold your Wii, why havent you just bought a new one yet -_-?

Top Bottom